• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Looking at the hats needed to level up characters and they're very creative. So questions is have any of you out there tried to make one of these hats? I know there's plenty of creative folks out there.

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been on much, I had finals, but happy to be back to being more active in the game (as much as I can be) and in the board! Any idea of what's next for the game? Moana event probably?
Seems like if they were going to do Moana they would have done it earlier - either to coincide with the movie in theaters or with the blu ray release, even though BATB was the first property they used to tie in to a movie. Just seems like if they were going to do it now they'd have done it just a few months ago. They'd be fun, though. But I'd like to see Cars - it'd be fun to see Lightning and Mater in the game.

I've gotten plenty of kids in the St. Patrick's hats, the Easter ears with a little more difficulty...but I can't get a single kid in the Earth Day ears. I had luck moving the other stands into high traffic areas, but I've moved the Earth Day stand a few times now, and not one kid has bought the ding-danged Earth Day ears. Maybe they don't care for the design or something.

How about you? Have you had luck getting the kids in the Earth Day ears?

I've gotten plenty of kids in the St. Patrick's hats, the Easter ears with a little more difficulty...but I can't get a single kid in the Earth Day ears. I had luck moving the other stands into high traffic areas, but I've moved the Earth Day stand a few times now, and not one kid has bought the ding-danged Earth Day ears. Maybe they don't care for the design or something.

How about you? Have you had luck getting the kids in the Earth Day ears?
I have seen a few in the earth day ears, and a couple with bunny ears. Not a single one in the green hat. Maybe I should move it.

Looking at the hats needed to level up characters and they're very creative. So questions is have any of you out there tried to make one of these hats? I know there's plenty of creative folks out there.

Some of them are actually for sale, in one form or another! For popular/marketable characters like Rapunzel and Cinderella, the "tokens" in this game are actually based on Christmas ornaments Disney has been selling for years.

anyone from this thread attending the 20th Anniversary Party/week? ill be there 6/1-6/3. looking forward to meeting a lot of DISers, but being this is the thread i most post in it would be cool to look out for yall! :teeth:

Some of them are actually for sale, in one form or another! For popular/marketable characters like Rapunzel and Cinderella, the "tokens" in this game are actually based on Christmas ornaments Disney has been selling for years.
That's exactly where my mind went back when I started playing this game... to the Christmas ornaments!

Is anyone else having an issue starting a parade? I'm due to start one and I have parade icon with the orange check mark but when I tap on the tent nothing happens. Strange.

Hey all,

Quick question. In my chests lately, I have been getting purple fabric squares. I've checked the Easter costumes, and I'm not seeing this pattern as one to help get an Easter costume. Who is this for/ where is this going?

Correct me if I'm wrong here:

Mickey: White and Blue Pattern
Goofy- Red Striped
Pluto- Bought his Easter outfit as a special, so I shouldn't be getting materials if it is his
Daisy- No easter option
Minnie- Need Gems to Get Easter Option
Donald- No Easter option

I'm just confused where this item is going in my inventory/ who for.

Hey all,

Quick question. In my chests lately, I have been getting purple fabric squares. I've checked the Easter costumes, and I'm not seeing this pattern as one to help get an Easter costume. Who is this for/ where is this going?

Correct me if I'm wrong here:

Mickey: White and Blue Pattern
Goofy- Red Striped
Pluto- Bought his Easter outfit as a special, so I shouldn't be getting materials if it is his
Daisy- No easter option
Minnie- Need Gems to Get Easter Option
Donald- No Easter option

I'm just confused where this item is going in my inventory/ who for.

Daisy’s and Minnie’s Halloween costumes both uses purple fabric.

I'm not particular taken with Goofy or Mickeys Easter Outfits. I bought Plutos but I won't buy Minnies. Is it worth using the fabric or would I be better holding onto it for future possible outfits? I know sometimes there is a particular task they can only do with that outfit but I'm not sure that alone is worth it?

Frozen legendary chests are available now, but it's the usual 60-gem gambling nonsense (i.e. you might get a decoration).

Frozen legendary chests are available now, but it's the usual 60-gem gambling nonsense (i.e. you might get a decoration).
Gambling nonsense is right. So I haven't broke down and spent real money since the beginning, which is why I missed out on Hans and Sven the first time around. But they are the only characters I'm missing and everyone else is at level 10, so they reeled me in this time. I bought the 5 chest deal. And sure enough, got the 2 concessions which I didn't have because I didn't spend the gems on them before, and more dumb decorations. So I need some help. I have 120 gems, so I could get 2 more legendary chests, try again, and then be totally depleted on gems? OR try buying the deal again and gambling? I hate spending real money on a free game. I actually enjoyed the peace for awhile of starting parades and collecting chests. But the only point of playing this game for the last year is to get all the characters, right? Ugh. What to do?

Does anyone have a list of all the possible prizes from the legendary chests?
Just click the little brown chest in the lower corner of the purchase Legendary Chest area, next to the actual 60-gem purchase button, to see what prizes are available to you, since it may be different for many people.

Now I know it's a huge game of chance. But I caved, since I wanted some of these characters so bad. I used 180 gems to open 3 chests, and got the Frozen Skating Rink, Kristoff, and and Ice Sculpture.

But then I bought the 9.99- 5 Chest Pack- I got Elsa, Wandering Oakens, Anna, Hans, Troll Knoll and the Olaf Snowgolbe Decoration in that 5. I'm ecstatic.

Now I know it's a huge game of chance. But I caved, since I wanted some of these characters so bad. I used 180 gems to open 3 chests, and got the Frozen Skating Rink, Kristoff, and and Ice Sculpture.

But then I bought the 9.99- 5 Chest Pack- I got Elsa, Wandering Oakens, Anna, Hans, Troll Knoll and the Olaf Snowgolbe Decoration in that 5. I'm ecstatic.

I was so happy to get Oogie Boogey in the last chest promotion that it made me think that you automatically got characters the first chance. Spent 120 gems and got a snowglobe and an ice cream cart.

I wasn't playing the game when the frozen event was going on.. I really want either Anna or elsa but I after reading about the probability of Getting them I'm wondering if it's even worth spending the money on them.

You guys aren't much help. lol Mackado323 had awesome luck, UmmYeahOk, not so much. Here's an idea, so if I use all the gems that I have now, that would stink. But if an update comes and I need to buy a character, the special offer will probably be less than $9.99, right? So I think the smart thing would be to use the gems I have and maybe spend real money later. . . . But what if I still don't get the characters?!?! Then I wasted all my gems for decorations! Aaahhh, this is killing me! Am I insane to think that I'd rather gamble with $10 in real money than imaginary gems in a dumb game? :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter