Disney Magic Kingdoms

Yeah my beauty and the beast characters are about to be without a home. However I'm not that far in the game. Only have the front of space mountain open.
Off topic...I might be crazy, but didn't you restart your game? I seem to remember that from somewhere. If so, just out of curiosity, did you lose everything you paid real money for? I'm not quite sure how that works if you lose your game.

For those further along than me, which is most of you since I've only been playing for ~40 days, my next non-event characters to welcome are Pete and Eve. It sounds like neither one of them is of any help on the event (Eve is but only with Wall-E from what I've read, but I only have 4 gems since I just spent all mine on Zazu so I'm not buying Wall-E anytime soon). Is the best bet to just wait and welcome them after the event? I've been debating with myself on whether or not to upgrade non-event characters as I'm wondering what the odds are of getting enough gems saved up to get Rafiki before the event ends - no real $ being spent by me!
If I remember correctly, Pete took awhile to get.

If I remember correctly, Pete took awhile to get.
He has indeed taken a while, but I'm now only 2 ears (out of 8) away from having everything to welcome him. If he's not useful in the event though, I'll probably wait to welcome him after. Welcoming him once I get those 2 ears is going to take all my magic, and I may prefer to use that to upgrade other characters for gems in hopes of getting Rafiki (I think that's a long-shot, but it's early enough in the event I'm willing to try)

He has indeed taken a while, but I'm now only 2 ears (out of 8) away from having everything to welcome him. If he's not useful in the event though, I'll probably wait to welcome him after. Welcoming him once I get those 2 ears is going to take all my magic, and I may prefer to use that to upgrade other characters for gems in hopes of getting Rafiki (I think that's a long-shot, but it's early enough in the event I'm willing to try)
I have my Pete on a job right now. But, I think he offers a Timon item. The job popped up after I was able to welcome Timon. He doesn't give you any event currency though. I'll check when he's done if someone hasn't already answered the question. Players are pretty quick to reply on this message board. Hold tight until someone knows for sure.

Scratch my last message. Pete helps with Bullseye's saddle. Hope that helps.

Off topic...I might be crazy, but didn't you restart your game? I seem to remember that from somewhere. If so, just out of curiosity, did you lose everything you paid real money for? I'm not quite sure how that works if you lose your game.

Yes I did but I only spent money for gems on Pluto. This time around I spent money for beauty and the beast chests.

And it's saved this time thru my Facebook lol

For those further along than me, which is most of you since I've only been playing for ~40 days, my next non-event characters to welcome are Pete and Eve. It sounds like neither one of them is of any help on the event (Eve is but only with Wall-E from what I've read, but I only have 4 gems since I just spent all mine on Zazu so I'm not buying Wall-E anytime soon). Is the best bet to just wait and welcome them after the event? I've been debating with myself on whether or not to upgrade non-event characters as I'm wondering what the odds are of getting enough gems saved up to get Rafiki before the event ends - no real $ being spent by me!

Rafiki is supposed to be 230 gems, so it will be a struggle to go from 4 to 230 in ~3 weeks. Welcoming Pete isn't a bad idea if you are that close, just don't try to level him up too quick or his tokens will drop instead of lion king tokens.

So far Eve has not been useful for the Lion King event but I'm still using her to get Carrot Pens for Judy Hopps. Pete hasn't been useful for Lion King either but he can get Bullseye saddles as Windwaker already pointed out.

Rafiki is supposed to be 230 gems, so it will be a struggle to go from 4 to 230 in ~3 weeks. Welcoming Pete isn't a bad idea if you are that close, just don't try to level him up too quick or his tokens will drop instead of lion king tokens.

Last I heard Rafiki is supposed to be 275, not 230.

I understand the logic of not upgrading characters when then need a lot of items to drop. So when characters are at least level 4. But I think simply having more characters, plus the few gems you get for upgrading them from level 1 to 4 is beneficial. Especially, at that point of the game Magic was so critical that having more characters can make a big difference. Yes, their tokens may drop. But at low levels they only have a few tokens to collect. So you can hold for short periods when you are trying for a specific event token (to Welcome or upgrade an Event character to be able to do a quest or build buildings) if you need to.

Haven't seen this posted yet, but if you look closely at the character quest list, the background behind the characters heads are two different shades of yellow. Just like in previous timed events, the dark yellow tasks are the quests that are essential to the timed events, and the slightly lighter yellow are regular quests that can be completed later on. Shame that DMK chose a shade of yellow so close to the original yellow color instead of a color that pops like in previous timed events.

Haven't seen this posted yet, but if you look closely at the character quest list, the background behind the characters heads are two different shades of yellow. Just like in previous timed events, the dark yellow tasks are the quests that are essential to the timed events, and the slightly lighter yellow are regular quests that can be completed later on. Shame that DMK chose a shade of yellow so close to the original yellow color instead of a color that pops like in previous timed events.
I noticed it too after welcoming Pumbaa and getting two quests.

Stupid interns...

Wow. I missed that. I just figured they stopped using blue. Thanks!!!! Should keep me from wasting time on tasks that won't add to the storyline. I'll save the light yellow ones for the end.

I couldnt wait and used gems to welcome Bullseye. After that merlin showed up and and so did Malificent and then Frontier Land opened. The first space was 250,000. Then bullseye has a 6 hour task and also he and woody have a joint task once that is finished.

-where is the character quest list?

- does anyone know why on iPad game does not stay open? Every time I go to play, the game reboots. I have 1.5G memory open (if that matters).

Thanks!

Hmm, I'm pretty sure if I tried Dale's first task at Disney World, I'd get thrown out of the park. :P

egXGBVw.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter