Disney Magic Kingdoms

Is anyone else having a glitch with Timon? He is done with his task, but when I click on him it brings me to a locked area and he is not there. I deleted and redownloaded the game but I can't get him.

I have all my LK peeps at level 8 except Scar (6) I have 110k event currency so I was going to start buying the one LK decoration and sell for elixirs but you only get 1 or 2 so not worth it. Once Nala and Simba are both level 8 they have a 24 hour task together.

Not sure about everyone else, but I kept logging in alot! I was doing primarily 1 hour tasks to earn the most amount except for when I went to sleep, and then I would do 6-8 hr tasks. I also came in the top 10 in all mini events so that helped quite a bit with currency and I won 2 paint concessions which paid out every couple of hours. It's summertime, so I have a lot of free time to play. Hope this helps.
Thanks, I feel like that's what I've been doing really but obviously not enough. I'm on 40k now, just going to focus on currency for 2 days now and see how close to 80k I can get. I'm storing gems for frozen chests when they come back, I only have Hans and no way to collect his hats apart from gold chests!

I think your strategy to gather coins is perfect. Even though you have several characters collecting, there are probably several you don't have that are work horses for coins.....like Elsa has an 8 hour task, Daisy 4 hours, Jack/Sally 8 hours, Sully 4 hours, etc. In addition, the more leveled up a player is, the more options they may have for tasks to gather tokens. Jessie and Woody both have short tasks AND long tasks to gather coins. So whereas you might only be able to send them to get 12 coins for one hour overnight, others can send them fir 8 hours to get much more.

Good luck getting as many as you can. You're already a long way toward getting several gems at the conversion if they do the conversion this time.

Thanks, I feel like that's what I've been doing really but obviously not enough. I'm on 40k now, just going to focus on currency for 2 days now and see how close to 80k I can get. I'm storing gems for frozen chests when they come back, I only have Hans and no way to collect his hats apart from gold chests!

Meant to quote you in my post above.

Is anyone else having a glitch with Timon? He is done with his task, but when I click on him it brings me to a locked area and he is not there. I deleted and redownloaded the game but I can't get him.

I have not seen that issue. I hope you can get it resolved quickly. Did you submit an inquiry through the game and get a ticket number?

Hi everyone. Just wondering how people manage to get so much event currency? I've welcomed Scar so I'm not levelling up anymore and my LK characters are only at lvl 5/6 and Scar at 2. I started playing around the Mulan event so have plenty of characters, always send them on short tasks (not 6 mins tho) and check regularly. I'm only on 38k currency and I notice others have loads more. Just wondering if there's any tips? Thanks!

Not sure about everyone else, but I kept logging in alot! I was doing primarily 1 hour tasks to earn the most amount except for when I went to sleep, and then I would do 6-8 hr tasks. I also came in the top 10 in all mini events so that helped quite a bit with currency and I won 2 paint concessions which paid out every couple of hours. It's summertime, so I have a lot of free time to play. Hope this helps.

It sounds like your doing everything right. I was afraid that I was gonna fall short of the 80K a few days ago, but am currently at 83K and frantically doing 1 hour tasks trying to get the items needed to make Lion paintings so I can level up as many LK Characters as I can.

In my case I have all the characters, so that obviously helps. Like @Windwaker4444 stated winning and having paint concessions help. I currently have 3, 2 from mini events and 1 from a chest, so that gives me 150 in currency, every 6 hours. Did you buy the LK float? It gives out 550 currency every time you use it. I think I bought mine when they offered it for $1.99. I pretty much stopped spending real money on the game after spending way to much early on, but I will usually buy one low cost offer each event. That way I feel like I'm giving the developers something back.

When the Lion King event ends, what happens to any Gem Lure & Net Tokens that have not been converted to Lion Painting Tokens? Do these just disappear, or are they converted to Lion Painting Tokens? All of my Lion King characters are ready to level up and I've reached the maximum number of Lion Painting Tokens, so this is not an available reward when running the Jeweled Crabs activity.

When the Lion King event ends, what happens to any Gem Lure & Net Tokens that have not been converted to Lion Painting Tokens? Do these just disappear, or are they converted to Lion Painting Tokens? All of my Lion King characters are ready to level up and I've reached the maximum number of Lion Painting Tokens, so this is not an available reward when running the Jeweled Crabs activity.

I'm maxed out on paintings, but I've been capturing the crabs anyway for the 30 event currency. Trying to get to 80k by the end of the event.

I'm maxed out on paintings, but I've been capturing the crabs anyway for the 30 event currency. Trying to get to 80k by the end of the event.

I should get to 80k without having to use my Gem Lure & Net Tokens, and was wondering what would happen to these at the event end. If they will just disappear, I'll see if I can purchase the Tropical Bonanza if I can get to 85k. I'd prefer they were converted to Lion Painting Tokens though.

Grrrr... I had some extra event currency so I decided to buy Tropical Bonanza decoration for 5000 coins. I accidentally hit the check mark twice, buying two Bonanzas. So irritating. I still have time to get back up to 80k, but I was planning to do a little more leveling. I wish they would ask for confirm on store purchases.

Yippie, got to wait 24 hours with anticipation of opening a Platinum Chest, and I got a glorious clover planter. Have been wanting the Ramen Concession stand for quite a long time. I feel bad for anyone waiting for the Zootopia Race Track to drop out of one of these extremely rare chests. You'd probably have a better chance of being struck by lightning.

Grrrr... I had some extra event currency so I decided to buy Tropical Bonanza decoration for 5000 coins. I accidentally hit the check mark twice, buying two Bonanzas. So irritating. I still have time to get back up to 80k, but I was planning to do a little more leveling. I wish they would ask for confirm on store purchases.

Can understand how irritating that would be. If you were planning on doing a little more leveling, I would still do it if I were you. Worse case scenario, you miss out 2 or 3 gems.

Urg. I have been relatively consistent with this event, but I'm just now getting (hopefully) toward welcoming Scar. I have sent Nala and Simba on what seems like the millionth quest for "alone time." I really wish there was a more concrete outline for the steps for these events. Hoping I can manage to check in enough to actually welcome Scar, but it may be a close one (or not happen) at this rate.

I should get to 80k without having to use my Gem Lure & Net Tokens, and was wondering what would happen to these at the event end. If they will just disappear, I'll see if I can purchase the Tropical Bonanza if I can get to 85k. I'd prefer they were converted to Lion Painting Tokens though.
They just disappear if you don't convert them.

Urg. I have been relatively consistent with this event, but I'm just now getting (hopefully) toward welcoming Scar. I have sent Nala and Simba on what seems like the millionth quest for "alone time." I really wish there was a more concrete outline for the steps for these events. Hoping I can manage to check in enough to actually welcome Scar, but it may be a close one (or not happen) at this rate.

http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Circle_of_Life_Event_2017_Walkthrough

Yippie, got to wait 24 hours with anticipation of opening a Platinum Chest, and I got a glorious clover planter. Have been wanting the Ramen Concession stand for quite a long time. I feel bad for anyone waiting for the Zootopia Race Track to drop out of one of these extremely rare chests. You'd probably have a better chance of being struck by lightning.

Yep. Still waiting for the racetrack and the last 2 platinum chests gave me.... more magic. :( It's not like 16 million isn't enough I guess. Magic is the last thing I needed.

Ok, I think I'm warming up to that Lion King float... I used to despise it so much cause of how useless it has been... but yesterday it dropped 5 gems, and today it dropped another 5 gems, so ok... 40 more gems to go before I can recover all 50 gems I recklessly spent on it at the start of the event... And maybe then I can finally say I love the Lion King float, lol...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter