Disney Magic Kingdoms

Finally hit 275 gems and bought Rafiki! I now have all the characters from this event (my first event). I may not have any of the fancy stands, or the parade float, but I feel accomplished for having completed my collection of the characters. :-) Now to just gather as much event currency as possible for the gem conversion (at 28k right now). I don't plan on leveling up the characters any further until after the event. Currently have Zazu & Pumbaa lvl 8, Nala & Timon lvl 7, Simba lvl 4, Rafiki & Scar lvl 1. Rafiki and Scar are the only ones not yet ready to lvl up again, so I'll try to gather the last token I need for each of them, and collect more paintings (about 14 shy of max).

Not sure about everyone else, but I kept logging in alot! I was doing primarily 1 hour tasks to earn the most amount except for when I went to sleep, and then I would do 6-8 hr tasks. I also came in the top 10 in all mini events so that helped quite a bit with currency and I won 2 paint concessions which paid out every couple of hours. It's summertime, so I have a lot of free time to play. Hope this helps.
This is basically me as well. Except for one event, I was in the top 5-10. I'm spending far too much time playing but I'm basically just trying to get currency now. I'm currently on 83,538 but I'm going to level up a few characters before the event ends.

I should get to 80k without having to use my Gem Lure & Net Tokens, and was wondering what would happen to these at the event end. If they will just disappear, I'll see if I can purchase the Tropical Bonanza if I can get to 85k. I'd prefer they were converted to Lion Painting Tokens though.

They just disappear and don't get converted so use them to get the paintings if possible before the event ends.

It sounds like your doing everything right. I was afraid that I was gonna fall short of the 80K a few days ago, but am currently at 83K and frantically doing 1 hour tasks trying to get the items needed to make Lion paintings so I can level up as many LK Characters as I can.
If I remember correctly, other than the Frozen event (after which the snowflakes became 6 minute tasks), the paintings will most likely become one-hour tasks, so it'll be the same as trying to gather up gems or nets anyway.

I'm 4 ear hats away from getting Scar but the event ends in a couple of hours. Will I lose out on getting him once the event ends? I didn't have enough gems for and don't want to buy Rafiki, will I be able to get him in the future?

I have played other events before
Never been in the middle of welcoming someone
That too is my question
Will I lose out on an unlocked but unwelcomed character¿

Yes you will at some point be able to buy the missing event characters
They are in boxes

I'm 4 ear hats away from getting Scar but the event ends in a couple of hours. Will I lose out on getting him once the event ends? I didn't have enough gems for and don't want to buy Rafiki, will I be able to get him in the future?

I have played other events before
Never been in the middle of welcoming someone
That too is my question
Will I lose out on an unlocked but unwelcomed character¿

Yes you will at some point be able to buy the missing event characters
They are in boxes

To answer both of these: If you have clicked the "Welcome" button and the event ends before the character is finished Welcoming, I believe you still get the character. However, if you don't click "Welcome" before the event ends, you don't get the character.

Gorechick, you may be able to get Rafiki and Scar later through Legendary chests, but Legendary chests cost real money, and like other chests, there's no guarantee that you will get what you want from the chest(s), so it will be a gamble. If you really want Scar, press the Welcome button (even though you don't have everything yet), and the game will tell you how many gems it will cost to buy the remaining tokens to Welcome him. If you have enough, you can get Scar that way without having to wait for the Legendary chests.

Hope that makes sense and hope that helps.

Wow ok
Thank you
It will cost me 714 gems
Only have 218
Guess I wont fin

I tried legendary chest twice before as I have 0 Mulan
Both were buildings
What a waste of money

Thanks SolaFide. It'll cost me about half my gems to buy him. Also, the rest of my LK characters are ready to level up but are all on quests until after the event ends. Will I still be able to level them up after or do they lose everything?

My DD is convinced that once an event ends you cannot ever get the characters you didn't welcome unless a new event brings them back. I have to believe that once they are in the character list and you continue play they will eventuallly unlock to get. What is the situation?

My DD is convinced that once an event ends you cannot ever get the characters you didn't welcome unless a new event brings them back. I have to believe that once they are in the character list and you continue play they will eventuallly unlock to get. What is the situation?

The characters may come back during timed challenges or be available in legendary chests, but your DD is right. Once the timed event is over, the characters are no longer available to unlock during regular gameplay. At least, that is how the game has worked so far.

So Toy Story Alien is unlocked now. But it looks like his tokens are only available in Merlin's Shop until you Welcome him and upgrade him. Is this what everyone else is seeing?

I was going to post this right now. I guess I am not the only one seeing this! Wow. I thought my game was wonky because right now it's giving me tokens for characters that are ready to level up, but nope. Green Alien will be quite the character to get.

I was going to post this right now. I guess I am not the only one seeing this! Wow. I thought my game was wonky because right now it's giving me tokens for characters that are ready to level up, but nope. Green Alien will be quite the character to get.
17,500 in elixir to get him. Hate to use it all on him since you never know what you might need it for down the road.

So Toy Story Alien is unlocked now. But it looks like his tokens are only available in Merlin's Shop until you Welcome him and upgrade him. Is this what everyone else is seeing?

I'm sure this is a temporary situation. Very likely Gameloft has just not issued whatever update is necessary to enable the tasks to get Alien tokens the regular way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter