Disney Magic Kingdoms

Anyone else get the "Battle that Bot!" quest? I can't figure out what I'm suppose to do with it. :confused3

ETA - Oh no! We praised them too soon. This is one of those things that needs multiple characters to work on at multiple levels. :sad2: I think the reward here is a "chance" of getting Baymax's wires.

ETA - Oh no! We praised them too soon.

I started thinking this about the microbots too. Let's say we collect when we wake up in the morning, and then play for 12 hours. That's 7 collections of 5 pieces each or 35 pieces. To go from level 3 to level 4 we need 20 pieces per character. So we're going to, very quickly, be limited to leveling up one character per day.

I end up holding my characters at 5 now, so I don't think this will affect me too much. But I'm sure there are other players that prefer to level their characters as much as possible during the event who are going to find themselves unable because they need the dang microbots. And I'm sure they are going to let EVERYONE know how annoyed they are with the interns.

Happy I got two decorations out of the 2 magical chests (I think I was #32), the Bonsai plant and the Bot trophy. I don't think these Big Hero 6 decorations are available anywhere else except these chests.

Got my wires, too. Nice to have at least one in my arsenal. I hadn't been paying much attention to the blueprints, so I'm going to hold off on leveling anyone up yet and just go for the 25 blueprints first. I think everyone is at 2 or 3 for now. I'll let my other characters continue to collect for BH6. Right now, I think two of them are ready to move up, but no rush.

Okay, so I was hoping that we'd like hit a wall and have to wait for things as in the past, but it seems like that is not the case this event. It appears that we just keep going and progressing and then you unlock the ability to get all the parts throughout nearly the entire event? Perhaps that's how it works? I really don't know. I'm one pair of visors away from attempting to see if that's how it really works. I found a bunch of hope about ten minutes ago, so right now it's all rainbows and puppies and unicorns. I'd like that to last. For now though....

Hiro - level 3
Baymax - 11/25 blueprints
Go Go - level 3
Honey Lemon - moving to level 4 now

I have one video controller thing and I need one Gaming Visor to spend the 3 minutes defeating the bot. Hopefully in 3 hours I have another update and I can see if my theory holds true. Obviously if anyone else has an update or theory as to how this works, please share! We all seem a bit quieter than usual it would appear.

Last edited:
Hiro - level 4 (ready for 5)
Go Go - level 4(almost ready for 5)
Honey Lemon - moving to level 3
Baymax - 8/25 blueprints

15,066 EC

Haven’t gotten to “battle of the bots” so no idea what that is.

Also got some worthless gate decoration, from my chest this morning. Would have much preferred wires.

I got the wires out of my magical chest even though I haven’t unlocked that portion of the event yet.

Got my wires, too. Nice to have at least one in my arsenal. I hadn't been paying much attention to the blueprints, so I'm going to hold off on leveling anyone up yet and just go for the 25 blueprints first. I think everyone is at 2 or 3 for now. I'll let my other characters continue to collect for BH6. Right now, I think two of them are ready to move up, but no rush.

I got two chests - first one I got the Big Hero 6 bench and from the second I got ... a Big Hero 6 bench :|

After I battled the bot it opened up the ability to get those wires that are needed for Baymax. And Fred (gems). So it doesn't feel like a stop to me.

After I battled the bot it opened up the ability to get those wires that are needed for Baymax. And Fred (gems). So it doesn't feel like a stop to me.

I battled the bot and now have 3 wires for Baymax after earning the multiple parts to get them. But no Fred availability yet. I still have the Hiro / Honey 8 hr regroup at Lucky Cat. Saved it and Doing that overnight. Maybe both bot battle and 8 hr task are needed to get to Fred??

So this is what I was trying to say before. this is good actually. Usually we post that there is a stop point, like we hit a wall and have to wait for the next thing, but it appears that is not the case, because we're 2 ish days in and we're already allowed to at least try to start getting the second of the items for Baymax. I like this. I don't have to wait, I can just go go go.

I do NOT like the fact that I can't get this one silly gaming visor. I keep getting EC or Honey Lemon's purse thing. Hopefully before I go to bed, I'll be able to get the gaming visor so I can beat a bot and unlock the wires portion.

I will say I've never seen Big Hero 6, so all these characters are new to me, as was the case with Stitch (I at least knew who Lilo and Stitch were, after that it was all new and yes I have since seen the movie), but I like that we don't have to wait. I like the changes so far. I'd like it more if I could get a gaming visor but in the grand scheme of things. I like.

Happy playing everyone!

So this is what I was trying to say before. this is good actually. Usually we post that there is a stop point, like we hit a wall and have to wait for the next thing, but it appears that is not the case, because we're 2 ish days in and we're already allowed to at least try to start getting the second of the items for Baymax. I like this. I don't have to wait, I can just go go go.

I do NOT like the fact that I can't get this one silly gaming visor. I keep getting EC or Honey Lemon's purse thing. Hopefully before I go to bed, I'll be able to get the gaming visor so I can beat a bot and unlock the wires portion.

I will say I've never seen Big Hero 6, so all these characters are new to me, as was the case with Stitch (I at least knew who Lilo and Stitch were, after that it was all new and yes I have since seen the movie), but I like that we don't have to wait. I like the changes so far. I'd like it more if I could get a gaming visor but in the grand scheme of things. I like.

Happy playing everyone!

Yes, I'm also glad that I don't have a hard stop at this point. I am NOT, however, a fan of the method to collect the wires. It's a pain and taking forever it seems (as you can tell from just trying to get the first one). The 2 items needed are RARE, so even though I've sent my characters out to get them all day, I don't have all that much to show for their hard work. And then they have to be turned into wires. I'm both pleased and annoyed with this event so far. :rotfl:

I got the ability to buy Fred as soon as I hit the "Welcome Wasabi" task. At least, I think that's when it happened.

I got the ability to buy Fred as soon as I hit the "Welcome Wasabi" task. At least, I think that's when it happened.

I'm pretty sure that's when I got it, too. I think both opened up as soon as I got that first bot, the one that was a quest.

So what’s required to get the “battle of the bots”?

Do you need to collect all the blueprints first? I've been holding off on collecting them until bedtime and trying to figure out if I need to rethink that strategy. I’ve got all the required quests done that are showing up for me. Well, except for the building of Lucky Cat Cafe, which is almost finished being built.

Do you need to collect all the blueprints first? I've been holding off on collecting them until bedtime and trying to figure out if I need to rethink that strategy. I’ve got all the required quests done that are showing up for me. Well, except for the building of Lucky Cat Cafe, which is almost finished being built.

Definitely not that. I only have 7 blueprints right now. I've been doing the shorter tasks during the day since I had time to play. I think it's just doing the quests that are at the top of the column.

I'm pretty sure that's when I got it, too. I think both opened up as soon as I got that first bot, the one that was a quest.

I got the first bot this morning, then there's Hiro's 2 hr task, and the 8hr joint test with Honey Lemon before Welcome Wasabi. In my Windows game I battled the first bot, but Fred is still locked.

After the Lucky Cat Cafe finishes, there is a 4 hr task, then it opens the bots I think.

I've found that by having all the BH6 characters ready to level up so that I'm not collecting their tokens, the drop rates for the items needed to collect the wires aren't too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter