Disney Magic Kingdoms

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, so a word of warning for anyone who hasn't gotten Tweedle yet. It costs close to 7K EC. It might not be a big deal to the veteran players, but it's a hit for a newb.

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, so a word of warning for anyone who hasn't gotten Tweedle yet. It costs close to 7K EC. It might not be a big deal to the veteran players, but it's a hit for a newb.

no it is a good point ... I thought up to that point it wasn't too bad as far as how much EC things were taking, but that knocked me back a bit

Up to the point where my next task is to welcome Alice, but still like 4 days away - so guess level the others up a bit (figure getting everyone to 5 or 6 should be enough to battle the Queen) and gather tea cups and EC

I don't know what quests I sent my characters on so I guess I will be starting this mini event early on this time around and I'll just try to keep up. Goodie.

In other news, I am on the bread and butterflies tapper ever 1hr. I'm hoping that I'm getting close to the Tweedle's attraction.

I don't know what quests I sent my characters on so I guess I will be starting this mini event early on this time around and I'll just try to keep up. Goodie.

In other news, I am on the bread and butterflies tapper ever 1hr. I'm hoping that I'm getting close to the Tweedle's attraction.
Actually just got the quest to build the attraction now and also had 8 characters on quests for trophies, leaving me at #2 with 19 trophies. Time to play hardball on that now. I will post the rewards for the mini event

1-10
-Unbirthday Hat Stand
-Half-cup trophy
-2,000 EC
11-50
-Unbirthday Hat Stand
-Half-cup trophy
-1,250 EC
51-250
-Half-cup trophy
-1,250 EC
251-500
-1,000 EC
501-1,000
-750 EC
1,001-1,950
-500 EC

It seems like there aren't many trophy earning character tasks. Most of my stable can't earn them. Is this true for everyone?
Yes, the available characters are not player-specific. I'm trying not to participate yet so I haven't clicked on those character tasks. Wonder if the ol' standbys lik Tink, Buzz, Goofy, and Bo Peep are eligible. I know I saw ones for Hamm, Chip, and Dale. Seems the buildings are the same so far.

Wonder if the ol' standbys lik Tink, Buzz, Goofy, and Bo Peep are eligible. I know I saw ones for Hamm, Chip, and Dale. Seems the buildings are the same so far.

Buzz is eligible. You have to scroll past his event tasks to find it. (Of course, they can't have us earning EC & competing for a trophy at the same time. That would be too player friendly.) I don't know about Hamm, Goofy, Tink, or Bo Peep yet.

Buzz is eligible. You have to scroll past his event tasks to find it. (Of course, they can't have us earning EC & competing for a trophy at the same time. That would be too player friendly.) I don't know about Hamm, Goofy, Tink, or Bo Peep yet.

Hamm is as I have started him on one ... not sure about the 'Munks yet though

And Woody - and it matches the task for the cracked saucer so that is good

Yes, the available characters are not player-specific. I'm trying not to participate yet so I haven't clicked on those character tasks. Wonder if the ol' standbys lik Tink, Buzz, Goofy, and Bo Peep are eligible. I know I saw ones for Hamm, Chip, and Dale. Seems the buildings are the same so far.
Hamm, Tink, Bo Peep, Buzz, Chip, Dale, Rex, Goofy, Mickey, Pluto, Woody, and Jessie all collect them. And I think that's it.

This one is impossible to delay... Most of those characters needed for EC, so I didn't even try to sidestep anyone at the start... But anyway, this is indeed getting quite messy... EC, golden trophies, locks/keys, hats/tokens, they are all conflicting each other...YIKES!!!

That is a typical cost for an event building. Aladdin had one that cost 19,500 EC. Be warned Welcoming Alice and Welcoming Queen of Hearts are going to be very expensive as well. In the Lion King event Simba was 12,500 EC, and Scar was 15,000 EC. In the Aladdin event Genie was 16,000 EC and Jafar was a whopping 35,000 EC.

This is why I've adopted a strategy of upgrading my characters as long as the upgrade is 1000EC or less (around Level 6). Once it goes over, I don't upgrade willy nilly. Upgrade if it's necessary for a task, or if my EC is high enough that I know it won't impede my ability to welcome those last two characters or get as close to the 80K mark for gem conversion as I can.

That is a typical cost for the last building. Be warned Welcoming Alice and Welcoming Queen of Hearts are going to be very expensive as well. In the Lion King event Simba was 12,500 EC, and Scar was 15,000 EC. In the Aladdin event Genie was 16,000 EC and Jafar was a whopping 35,000 EC.

This is why I've adopted a strategy of upgrading my characters as long as the upgrade is 1000EC or less (around Level 6). Once it goes over, I don't upgrade willy nilly. Upgrade if it's necessary for a task, or if my EC is high enough that I know it won't impede my ability to welcome those last two characters or get as close to the 80K mark for gem conversion as I can.
Exactly why I only level up when needed, especially helped during Aladdin event, that was a big hit for even the veterans.

Ugh... striking gold mini event. I hate these ones!

Interesting, I find the striking gold mini event the best and easiest of the mini events. I still have most of the trophy buildings grouped together that I grouped together for the Aladdin event. Think it's so much better than having to look for ravens throughout my entire kingdom and have to look thru multiple times because I can only find 7/8.

I believe they all are. I sent a few of those characters out on multiple hour missions right before the mini event stated, so I can’t verify it yet.

Hamm, Tink, Bo Peep, Buzz, Chip, Dale, Rex, Goofy, Mickey, Pluto, Woody, and Jessie all collect them. And I think that's it.

If that’s the case, great!

Interesting, I find the striking gold mini event the best and easiest of the mini events. I still have most of the trophy buildings grouped together that I grouped together for the Aladdin event. Think it's so much better than having to look for ravens throughout my entire kingdom and have to look thru multiple times because I can only find 7/8.

I believe they all are. I sent a few of those characters out on multiple hour missions right before the mini event stated, so I can’t verify it yet.

If that’s the case, great!
I don't like it because it tends to not be easily avoidable for me, I sent characters on quests before the mini-event and I didn't know if any would give out trophies so I was kind of forced to participate in it earlier on instead of waiting later like I usually do. And I sometimes use merlin forgetting that there is a mini-event going on. It is the easiest but it is the hardest one to avoid. Plus, I like to sleep at night instead of being competitive in a mini-event lol

Quick question, how do you have the game on your Mac? I wanted to get the game on my MacBook so I could play my game on my laptop sometimes instead of on my phone. My game is connected through facebook so I didn't know if I could play it on here somehow
I have the game in my Mac, but I had to download a program called Parallels that allows me to have Windows as a second desk inside my Mac. I had it downloaded in order to use some CAD programs for school, I wouldn't get it just so I could play on my computer. Also, you can't connect a windows game with an iOs or Android one.

I have the game in my Mac, but I had to download a program called Parallels that allows me to have Windows as a second desk inside my Mac. I had it downloaded in order to use some CAD programs for school, I wouldn't get it just so I could play on my computer. Also, you can't connect a windows game with an iOs or Android one.
Oh okay. I have an iPhone and a Macbook and my game is connected through Facebook, so I didn't know if there was a way to connect them somehow that I didn't know about. Thought something may have changed since the last time I tried but thank you guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter