Disney Magic Kingdoms

I just got a kind of glitch or something. I entered the game and all of my progress is gone. I tried to log into facebook and it doesn't give me an option to get my game. Suddenly I got a thanks for watching the video message and that I recieved 385 gems, 166 chests and 400 happiness. I don't know what to do has this happened to any of you? I was just on my progress to get queen of hearts.

Finally welcoming the queen! I really enjoyed this event for the most part but hope we get a little break so I can focus on Jungle Book again. For those of you still working on her, hang in there! 3 and a half days is plenty of time.

Based on my gameplay today, as I tried to maximize the amount of EC I could earn without spending any of it, I don't see how I could come close to 80K by the end of this event.

Still working on the queen... my drops have been a pain, I am at 7/10 hearts and 6/10 ear hats. Really hoping I can get her in time. I am almost to 60K EC but that will be shot down once/if I get to welcome the queen.

Has anyone ever had their progress delated? Could you solve it? How did you fix it? If I don't get it back I don't think I'd restart the game.

I just got a kind of glitch or something. I entered the game and all of my progress is gone. I tried to log into facebook and it doesn't give me an option to get my game. Suddenly I got a thanks for watching the video message and that I recieved 385 gems, 166 chests and 400 happiness. I don't know what to do has this happened to any of you? I was just on my progress to get queen of hearts.
That's crazy. Never heard of that one. Hope you get your game back soon.

Just need 1 more fan and 1 ear hat and then the queen is mine. I have roughly 59k in event currency. Guess I'm not going to hit the 80k mark this time around. But still have had a good time with this event. The characters were pretty interesting.

Ugh, Monday morning and I'm still 3 hearts and 1 hat away from welcoming the Queen. I'm not buying the $14.99 package, I'll spend gems [currently 164] first, if drops don't improve. EC currently at 52k, so doubt I'll hit the max on gem conversion either.

I play the game on 2 phones. if I don't get a token drop on one phone, I'll switch back and forth between the two phones until I get the drop, save the game and move on to the next token.

So you can sync the game between devices? I play on my computer, so I could add it to my phone, and play there too? The same one?

I had the same thing with Alice. Then it finally started to change. I really hope you get what you need. I don't think it's ok if people are playing all day for 4 days and still can't get the stuff needed to create a character during a timed event.

I agree - I don't think it's fair at all. Unfortunately no improvement at all. 48 hours in, and I have 3/2.

Queen drops are horrible. I’m not paying $15 for her. If I don’t end up getting her then I guess I don’t.

Yup. Agree. Though it's discouraging.

Just so you know, once they catch the glitch, they'll take it all away. They did something similar to me once.

Finally welcoming the queen! I really enjoyed this event for the most part but hope we get a little break so I can focus on Jungle Book again. For those of you still working on her, hang in there! 3 and a half days is plenty of time.

If you're getting good drop rates maybe. In 2 full days, I've only received 3 wands and 2 hats. So if things don't change, 3 days definitely will not be enough.

I need one heart fan, so hopefully today is the day that happens.

Overall I like the events. I don’t like the epic drop rates, those suck. I also could really not care much about the tappers to get a token, those are annoying. I. Curious what they will do for Christmas time and whenever it happens, I very much wish for the next event to be Winnie the Pooh

Happy Monday everyone.

If you're getting good drop rates maybe. In 2 full days, I've only received 3 wands and 2 hats. So if things don't change, 3 days definitely will not be enough.
Maybe you are just having a spot of bad luck? I started collecting her tokens on Saturday and quickly got 1 fan, 2 ears, then got nothing for about 24 hours, then I got 4 more fans and 1 more ear. After another round of overnight collections as of this morning I'm sitting at 8 fans, 4 ears, so hoping that I can get caught up on ears today and maybe welcome her tomorrow.

For me, the drop rates for the queen started badly but gradually improved. After the first 24 hours I had 1 heart fan and zero ears. The next 24 hours were only a little better. But now I'm one heart fan away from welcoming her.

Maybe you are just having a spot of bad luck? I started collecting her tokens on Saturday and quickly got 1 fan, 2 ears, then got nothing for about 24 hours, then I got 4 more fans and 1 more ear. After another round of overnight collections as of this morning I'm sitting at 8 fans, 4 ears, so hoping that I can get caught up on ears today and maybe welcome her tomorrow.
I had a horrible time in the Frozen event. Almost didn't get Elsa and didn't get Hans. Sometimes you are just the unlucky one when it comes to drops. I've been a day 1 player too. For this Alice event, I sympathetically have not had the issues some people have had. The first 3 days of the event I played 2-3x a day maybe, as I was on vacation. But I still had almost 4 days of waiting with nothing to do until Alice was unlocked. Now I just sent the Queen of Hearts to be welcomed, with 3 days left. So it just comes down to the odds.

I really, really hope that those of you who are playing and suffering from the awful odds do get the items needed to welcome the queen. THIS is why I really hate these events. At least with Shere Khan (who is at 6 and has awful drop rates) I know I can eventually get what is needed, timed events cause unnecessary stress and make something fun like a game into something not so fun. Hang in there!

I really, really hope that those of you who are playing and suffering from the awful odds do get the items needed to welcome the queen. THIS is why I really hate these events. At least with Shere Khan (who is at 6 and has awful drop rates) I know I can eventually get what is needed, timed events cause unnecessary stress and make something fun like a game into something not so fun. Hang in there!

I agree - especially with the "Epic" chance of drops ... I'd almost like it better if you needed more items but a higher chance of getting it so you don't feel like it is left up to chance as much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter