Disney Magic Kingdoms

I used the gems since I bought the Dopey bundle and had the gems

Happy was 275 and the mine train was 150 - and does get a Snow White item

Have to get Happy to level two for him to be able to get a secret do Snow White item (only one at level 1)

Got happy and the mine ride bundle. Was debating spending 275 on him but decided to cave snd spend money since the attraction was with him.

Side note the little birds that Snow White needs are soooo cute !!

I was pleasantly surprised to see the Happy & Mine Ride bundle was only $6.99. It looks like the interns learned to keep the bundle cost lower to entice us to spend real $. I did find the Mine Ride takes up more space than I anticipated.

Trying to decide when to enter the wishes event--I've got like 20 ready to go, but not sure when would be the best/most beneficial time to enter. Better now with a day to get more wishes, or tomorrow right before it ends?

Trying to decide when to enter the wishes event--I've got like 20 ready to go, but not sure when would be the best/most beneficial time to enter. Better now with a day to get more wishes, or tomorrow right before it ends?

I entered this morning with just about 20 to start, now at 23 and I am at like 21st place with the top prize pack being for the top 50 place (#50 was at about 15 wishes)

Have to get Happy to level two for him to be able to get a secret do Snow White item (only one at level 1)
Yeah, I'm with you. Down to 303 gems, but at least I hoarded enough for these items by not blowing them on little pink chests.

I have the mine train and have yet to see a train car on the tracks. Usually every few minutes rides turn on. Has anyone noticed this too or is it just me?

First of all, it sucks that Snow White is 20,000 EC. Granted I’d rather have her than all the extra gems at the end, but 20,000 is quite a lot. I’m glad that it’s not a lot at least as far as I can tell to level up the dwarfs as we’ve been going along.

Second of all in my crazy OCD have all of the same things grouped together rant that I went on last night, I managed to not have enough space for the mine train. So I put all my concessions in storage, made arrangements to put out all my attractions and then dotted the concessions around the park. That’s probably the most efficient.

Third, I bought the Happy bundle. I did the math for the amount of gems it would take to buy both vs. the cost of replacing said gems later and the bundle was cheaper. Of course, had I not spent all those gems on Grumpy, I maybe wouldn’t have bought the bundle.

Lastly, while I do like the events and I find that I’m miraculously able to keep up with them, they are making me a little annoyed with how greedy they are at times. Sometimes they do some great things for us, the home feature, Merlin’s collection feature, the advent calendar, those are great things. The Grumpy gamble, and the low reward of EC for quests I don’t like that.

Ramble over.....

That 10K for Snow White is high. I think it use to only be that high for the villain. I guess the Queen will require much more EC.

As for those little birdies, it's a good thing that they are so adorable since my dwarves are finding them tough to get.

Dont wait it ends in 12 hrs.

Been working on Snow White all day and have six hats and three birds. I seriously cannot wait to welcome my favorite princess!!

After 8 hrs Im 13/13 ear hats and 7/14 birds also cant wait to welcome her she is my favourite too.

This is how I brought them too. Thanks for the reminder for Happy, in the chase for items I forgot he can now get the birds once I upgrade him he is ready to go to level 2 once he finishes washing up.

Yeah, I'm with you. Down to 303 gems, but at least I hoarded enough for these items by not blowing them on little pink chests.

Fellow hoarder here, who used gems to get Happy and Mine train and also blew 700 gems to get Grumpy, some are not as lucky as you getting him in gamelofts chests lol. Now down too 327 gems.
I am through with hoarding, I have what I was after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter