• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Yep, I had know about past events and how commons were handled. I had just seen above where someone had used gems to buy 50 floats, and was curious as to whether they got 50 common tokens, or did it top out at what was only required, thus meaning many of those gems would have been wasted on not getting any items. Would definitely be nice if we can continue collecting even when we've collected the current requirement.

Once I figured out the blimps were the common token, I checked and had a grand total of 6! Would need 10 to get both to level 2, so drop rates were awful for me. I didn’t want anyone else to waste their gems.

Yikes. Baymax will cost 15K EC - which seems like a lot at the moment since I don't even have 1K. Hiro is on a 2 hour quest right now to get one of his items.

Yep, It does look like items might be be more expensive that usual, but it's still to early to tell. Even though I'm still not excited about this event, but the addition of the blimps to replace collecting 2 items to make one is as AWSOME change. That 2 for 1 aspect of the games quickly sucked any enjoyment of of events, and that one change alone, have the potential to make this one of there best events ever. :thumbsup2

Well, I feel a little dirt because I spent $1.99 for the float, but ultimately think i'll be very happy with my decision. The extra 1500 EC and roughly 1,000 EC a day more from the float should alleviate event EC shortage frustration.

After buying GoGo, I now have 83 gems, so I should be able to collect enough for whomever the other premium character is by the end of the event. I've decided that if they don't care about giving us enough land for buildings I don't care about any of the premium buildings.

Well my last blimp collection gave me 5 tokens. Guess I shouldn’t play (& post) when I’m fighting a headache and allergies on the same day. Good luck all!

Can we collect more common tokens than what we currently require. ie Hiro currently needs 5, while Go Go needs 15. Will the blimps stop producing common items once I hit 15 tokens, or can I collect them indefinitely?
Collected again and they only gave me EC, so no we can’t collect extra as per usual :(

Finishing Hiro 2 hour tasks unlocks ability to collect all 25 of baymax blueprints (6 hour task)

Next up have to level Hiro to level 2 to send Hiro to locate his friends in a 2 hr task.

Also unlocks a non-event task for Hiro.

Hopefully this helps someone. I seriously have too much time on my hands and maybe too much worry and stress. Here is a list of all the characters who collect EC

Goofy
Jesse
Hiro
Hamm
Mickey
Woody
Sarge
Tinker Bell
Fairy Godmother (but when she collects tokens for Go-Go, NO EC, I find this odd)
Cinderella
Prince Charming
Sulley
Bo Peep
Buzz
Mike
Scar
Eve
Boo
Will Turner
Elizabeth Swann (but only WITH Will Turner)
Nala
Pumba
Timon
Simba
Minnie
Daisy
Toy Alien
Zazu
Rafiki
Celia (but only WITH Mike)

I'm thrilled that we don't have the silly shenanigans to get the blimps! Even if that means I have to wait for them.

So far I didn't have to pull characters from their home, except for Goofy... Hmmm I guess it's still early in the event.

Supernova, I totally agree with you but can't "like" your post. :rolleyes:
SAME! I give them props for that one

Hit the first time wall, so I’m hoping I wake up to 2 more blue prints before the next character is out.

Behind. I just got the message about collecting blueprints. Everyone is already out doing tasks so none for tomorrow morning.

So far, really like the positive changes mentioned above in earlier posts. Lets hope we have seen the end of the 'collect 2 items to get 1' for a very long time. I did get the parade float and Go Go, so things seems to be going pretty smoothly. I hit the story wall and I am collecting blueprints. I have about 4k in ec. I feel that my drops were pretty good today too. I am out of land, so I'll be packing up Stitch buildings for the time being until the " big land reveal " that they hinted about in the livestream. All of my Stitch characters are at lv 10, so they can relax at 'home' for awhile while they are homeless. I will miss seeing Lilo and Stitch do the 12 hr dance though...that was pretty cute.

Hope everyone else had a good day too. Here's hoping the rug doesn't get pulled out from underneath me tomorrow as the event progresses.

I need some Peter Pan story line advice, please.

I'm working on welcoming Wendy. I've never spent the potions to get Toy Alien. I now have enough to get Toy Alien & level him up to 3. Or, I would have a 20K down payment on the Jolly Roger. Which would everyone suggest?

Also, is the Peter Pan float worth the cost of the gems? I'm leery because it costs 8K magic to run. I'm relatively magic poor at the moment because of leveling up past characters.

Thanks, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter