Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hope everyone got the update AOK today. Merlin is out doing...something...and lots of folks are collecting his tokens. All weeklies are done and I'm just shy of Tier 75 for the season. Almost halfway to end.

Steadily leveling characters with no real rhyme or reason. I'm just going through my character book for everyone with a "!" over their heads.
How far into the game did you start playing? Or had you taken a break from the game for a while? Interesting to hear that you still have so many older characters to level up. Maybe most of these were from chests?

Because Soul stuff was Season Pass locked and I didn't pay for it, and the drop percentages for characters / attraction were pretty good... I did something I don't usually do. I bought 2 Soul chests in each of my games.

Windows: Got 22 and Moonwind
IOS: Concession stand and 22

And that's enough of my gambling for now. Quit while you aren't behind.

My Weeklys were fast the last couple weeks, but lots of Chests to collect this week so slower.
Same here. I have two Daily Task ones and a Hidden Chest one. They’ll be done, no sweat, but they are not ones that will finish up early.

A rather relaxing tower challenge this time around. Hoping for the costume at the end, but also know how useless they are in the game. Other than that, hoping one of these platinum chests births out a character. I have not been on the best of streaks there lately.

Was able to hit the last landmark chest yesterday and so I won't be bothering with this chapter of the Tower thing any longer. Stockpiling them towards the second and third chapters.

My strategy is sort of the opposite; I am loading up as many points as I can in the first round now, even if it uses all my cocoa (I still have plenty anyway). Points are never easier to get than the first round: points earned don't increase each chapter, but getting full-point challenges can be more difficult in the next two chapters (for example, non-level-10 Merlin is one of the challengers in round 3, and I think the number of cocoas per character per challenge increases each chapter). And completing each chapter is insignificant to me; the Aladdin chest, Soul chest, attraction enhancement chests, and leaderboard rewards are not anything I need or care about. All I ultimately care about is getting the 75,000 points for happiness, and I should have that mid-chapter 2. I'll probably keep going to 100,000 for the worthless costume, which I will also get prior to the end of chapter 2, but then I can have the option to pretty much check out of the event completely for chapter 3, just coming in for daily and weekly tasks. So how much cocoa I have later in the event just doesn't really matter to me, so I'm just using it and sending out full challenges as quick and often as I can now. And even playing all the way through prior events in this manner, I always end up with plenty of cocoa left regardless.

My strategy is sort of the opposite; I am loading up as many points as I can in the first round now, even if it uses all my cocoa (I still have plenty anyway). Points are never easier to get than the first round: points earned don't increase each chapter, but getting full-point challenges can be more difficult in the next two chapters (for example, non-level-10 Merlin is one of the challengers in round 3, and I think the number of cocoas per character per challenge increases each chapter). And completing each chapter is insignificant to me; the Aladdin chest, Soul chest, attraction enhancement chests, and leaderboard rewards are not anything I need or care about. All I ultimately care about is getting the 75,000 points for happiness, and I should have that mid-chapter 2. I'll probably keep going to 100,000 for the worthless costume, which I will also get prior to the end of chapter 2, but then I can have the option to pretty much check out of the event completely for chapter 3, just coming in for daily and weekly tasks. So how much cocoa I have later in the event just doesn't really matter to me, so I'm just using it and sending out full challenges as quick and often as I can now. And even playing all the way through prior events in this manner, I always end up with plenty of cocoa left regardless.
What do you mean 75,000 points for happiness? I am not seeing that in my game.

Anyone else not look at the gold chest rewards before buying a costume Mickey? Just me? Feeling reallllly stupid right now. No way for me to get it, but dang one of those characters would have been nice. Now what to purchase with all of the coins I did amass….

Anyone else not look at the gold chest rewards before buying a costume Mickey? Just me? Feeling reallllly stupid right now. No way for me to get it, but dang one of those characters would have been nice. Now what to purchase with all of the coins I did amass….
I looked at the gold chest. Apparently, if I pay 90,000 event currency then I have a 100% chance of winning 90,000 event currency. I already have every character so there is nothing else to win.

Aww. Sorry. I am trying to get to 90K, but I might not make it. That's OK though, there are 2 characters in the 55K chest for me.

I looked at the gold chest. Apparently, if I pay 90,000 event currency then I have a 100% chance of winning 90,000 event currency. I already have every character so there is nothing else to win.
Gah! It was the only chest where Inhad characters I needed…..6 of them. Oh well…not thrilled about the other shop items, but I can also throw them in Merlin’s grinder later

All I can get from 2 of the chests was event coins, but the gold one had something for me - Shenzi. So now I won't get the costume, but I'm happy to have yet another missing character. They aren't all in there, though, since I was missing more than one but this was the only one that showed up when I looked.

All I can get from 2 of the chests was event coins, but the gold one had something for me - Shenzi. So now I won't get the costume, but I'm happy to have yet another missing character. They aren't all in there, though, since I was missing more than one but this was the only one that showed up when I looked.
Awesome! Glad one of us was able to get one😀

Nothing for me to win in the chests, so I picked up the costume three days ago and stopped bothering with the challenge. I'll take the extra gem or whatever is coming my way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter