Disney Magic Kingdoms

How do we get the fabric for this?
It’s one of the possible drops in the Delightful Chest that unlocks after you get 120,000 points in the tower event. I think I saw they cost 10,000 Maleficent coins each and you can buy a maximum of 10.

So if the only way to get these chests is in Tower events, it’s gonna be a while to get enough fabric to unlock the costumes.

Anyone think that Mickey's costume is worth all those points?
Got it last event, so no idea what they are charging this time around. I’m not even sure that I had one quest/side story with Mickey wearing it. FOMO had me getting it, but sure do wish I got one of those super duper character chests instead now

Someone else may have a different experience with theirs. Maybe I am missing something else in the game that would have generated…something

I am reallllly close to getting the super duper missing character chest now. Like, about 8 hours away. Not sure that I’ll be able to afford much else this time around. I am wondering if they are gonna keep those comfy fabric pieces around somewhere. I did stock up on the other items needed for those should that happen. Just a few beignets to go for comfy Tiana. Then again, not sure what those comfy characters really get us either. Oh, bother….

I hit the 90k this morning and got The Queen from Snow White. Still missing a few characters, but won’t spend gems for chests. After I hoard some more gems, I will started getting some characters I can get with those.

I hit the 90k this morning and got The Queen from Snow White. Still missing a few characters, but won’t spend gems for chests. After I hoard some more gems, I will started getting some characters I can get with those.
I just got Dr Facilier. Pretty happy about that. I’m doing the same gem save now after….well, a gem spending binge. Bought two platinum chests and got lucky…..the Genie and Mama Coco. Woot! Tried my luck twice more with Frozen platinum chests and got two ice pedestals of some sort. They both found their way into Merlin’s grinder posthaste. So, all in all, not too bad of a ROI For gem expenditrue. Not pushing it any further tho. Have a little bit under 600 gems left, and saving them for the next event and (hopefully) a guarantee character soon

I had read that you either got 1 of 3 characters (can’t remember which ones), or if you already had them all, you would get 75 gems. I had them all, so I knew what to expect. I am stockpiling gems right now, so the more the merrier. I still need a few older characters.

I had read that you either got 1 of 3 characters (can’t remember which ones), or if you already had them all, you would get 75 gems. I had them all, so I knew what to expect. I am stockpiling gems right now, so the more the merrier. I still need a few older characters.
Sarah Sanderson,Sallah,and two others. Sallah's the only one of the group I don't have and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to pull it off with 2 days and 11 bees left.

I just started this game. Can you play with out spending a ton of money? I don't mind a couple bucks a month on stuff but some games become impossible to go further without spending a lot of real cash. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter