Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

not sure if this has been posted yet, but I noticed that the DVC party signup dates have been announced. 8-) now added to my calendar.

Missed this yesterday:
“Impressions de France” Returns to Evenings at EPCOT
"According to Walt Disney World’s latest operating hours calendar on both the official website and in the My Disney Experience app, Impressions de France still opens at 9 am and closes at 9:30 am, but it also reopens at 7:00 pm and continues operating through 8:45 pm."

"In addition to that, Impressions de France is also listed as being shown at the Palais du Cinema during Early Entry at EPCOT for Walt Disney World on-site resort hotel guests from 8:30 am to 9 am. So this is technically an expansion of the showtimes for Impressions de France as compared to this same time last week!"

I was finally able to get Disney+/ESPN/Hulu working again, it took calling D+ and the CM was able to apply the fix to my account. If anyone is still affected definitely call, it took longer for him to verify my information than to fix it

We have been seeing random weirdness with magic bands in the parks. My husband’s and one of my old ones that my son carries didn’t work for charges yesterday. All of these bands worked at some point to day or yesterday. That old one didn’t work again once today. Someone at the Odyssey booth also had a problem using the wallet ticket but had used it before. I don’t know if it’s related to the inactive account stuff or not. Seems we can use MDE without issues.

We have been seeing random weirdness with magic bands in the parks. My husband’s and one of my old ones that my son carries didn’t work for charges yesterday. All of these bands worked at some point to day or yesterday. That old one didn’t work again once today. Someone at the Odyssey booth also had a problem using the wallet ticket but had used it before. I don’t know if it’s related to the inactive account stuff or not. Seems we can use MDE without issues.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was related to the it stuff

Good morning, dragging this morning.

3bec1f17d5cb079dde0162ab65967c39.jpg

I was finally able to get Disney+/ESPN/Hulu working again, it took calling D+ and the CM was able to apply the fix to my account. If anyone is still affected definitely call, it took longer for him to verify my information than to fix it
Thankfully! Sorry it took so long.

I just tried unsuccessfully to login to ShopDisney to buy an item that I have had my eye on because it is now on sale. Maybe it is a sign to save my money. We'll see. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter