Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m suuuper excited for WandaVision!

also, I read that there’s some internet rumor Pedro Pascal left halfway through filming the second season of The Mandalorian because he wanted some helmet-free scenes. Wonder if there’s any truth to it?
Pretty sure not. I think that rumor was started by same people that said Disney is going to de cannon the sequel trilogy and all that

Does not look good, at all. I’m worried. But there are parts of the trailer that give me hope.

Does not look good, at all. I’m worried. But there are parts of the trailer that give me hope.
I looked at it completely different. Looked pretty excellent to me. Don’t want to get too into spoilers but looks like a great story arc for Wanda and her powers. Also loved the cameo of a grown up version of a child from a prior movie (again avoiding spoilers).

I didn't think it looked bad but rather different. I wasn't sure what to expect and I am still interested to see how this goes. Hard not to trust Marvel.

Yeah, the word that came to me after watching it was "intrigued" - definitely want to check it out

Does feel like one of those things that likely will be amazing or mess, less likely "just pretty good"

I looked at it completely different. Looked pretty excellent to me. Don’t want to get too into spoilers but looks like a great story arc for Wanda and her powers. Also loved the cameo of a grown up version of a child from a prior movie (again avoiding spoilers).

The comic arc (House of M and Tom Kings Vision) theyre loosely following are bizarre and there looks to possibly be some flavors of it in the show. But it looks like they’re trying to fit a lot into presumably 8-10 30 minute episodes.

that October 30th date COULD be true due to it having a Halloween episode. But that would be very stupid to compete with Mandalorian when you could get extra subscribers holding out until December. I think it’ll still be Nov/Dec

This looks cool and weird. For those who may be scratching their heads, in the comics the Scarlet Witch has very powerful reality-altering powers. She had been married to Vision and even got pregnant, but it turned out her children were manifested by her powers because she subconciously wanted it to happen. There have been stories with idyllic realities, or when she heavily influenced the primary one. They are definitely playing on the domestic life years between the two, but things will not be as they seem.

ETA: I believe a lot of this era in the comics appeared in issues of "West Coast Avengers" if anyone is curious.

Last edited:
Disney plus has a really important date coming up. That is the one year anniversary. I got a three year subscription and I’m in for life. A lot of people got the one year subscription. Expect to see some good movies and shows right before and right after the one year mark. Covid has really hurt disney plus in putting out content. They need to keep the subscribers and don’t lose them at the one year mark.

Disney plus has a really important date coming up. That is the one year anniversary. I got a three year subscription and I’m in for life. A lot of people got the one year subscription. Expect to see some good movies and shows right before and right after the one year mark. Covid has really hurt disney plus in putting out content. They need to keep the subscribers and don’t lose them at the one year mark.

I am on the three year plan too. Honestly, I'd be happy with it even if it had no originals - the back catalog is enough for me. The originals are just an extra perk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter