• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet now, with the Mandalorian so huge on Disney+, I wonder looking back if they were either stifling merchandise to prevent spoilers or simply did not consider how large a show it would grow to in a mere 3 episodes now.
According to Favreau, it was to prevent spoilers.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/collider.com/are-there-baby-yoda-toys/?ampMy guess (knowing nothing about the toy industry and how quickly things can be made or manufactured) is that they didn’t even have anything ready to go in case some picture was taken somewhere and got out. They didn’t get the toy companies any heads up. That’s why the stuff they have now is...not great.

According to Favreau, it was to prevent spoilers.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/collider.com/are-there-baby-yoda-toys/?ampMy guess (knowing nothing about the toy industry and how quickly things can be made or manufactured) is that they didn’t even have anything ready to go in case some picture was taken somewhere and got out. They didn’t get the toy companies any heads up. That’s why the stuff they have now is...not great.
Or.....maybe they just thought, we already have a baby Yoda in Batuu......why make a "new" one? lol

Any know why the Last Jedi is not on Disney Plus? Does Netflix still hold the license for it to be viewed on their platform?

Any know why the Last Jedi is not on Disney Plus? Does Netflix still hold the license for it to be viewed on their platform?
Yeah I imagine that the Netflix deal goes on for a few more weeks because you can search the title and it will come up on Disney+ but it said that it won't be available until mid December. Same with Thor Ragnarok but that one is coming to Disney+ a few weeks sooner.

It is currently on Netflix, and it says on Disney+ that it is coming December 26, 2019. Solo is also on Netflix and Disney + says it will be there in July I believe.

Yes and it’ll be going back to Netflix in 2025 alongside a bunch of other Disney films.

Episode 4 was even better.

Episodes 3 and 4 really won me over. As I expected, the show got much more interesting to me once it moved onto less well-trodden territory. I'm very excited for the next episode, which seems to be about how Disney fixed the problems laid out in these last two episodes.

Episodes 3 and 4 really won me over. As I expected, the show got much more interesting to me once it moved onto less well-trodden territory. I'm very excited for the next episode, which seems to be about how Disney fixed the problems laid out in these last two episodes.
I wish we could’ve went even more in depth on things in 3 and 4. So many amazing and interesting projects. Also showed how much Frank Wells death and the failure of Disneyland Paris changed everything with the parks.

Episode 4 was even better.
Just watched it, and yes indeed! I would have loved a little more detail on AK especially, and one thing that really stood out to me this time is that the designs and stuff behind the hotels would be really cool to do a whole special or episode on.

Just watched it, and yes indeed! I would have loved a little more detail on AK especially, and one thing that really stood out to me this time is that the designs and stuff behind the hotels would be really cool to do a whole special or episode on.
Yes we skipped over big things like the Boardwalk area, and Downtown Disney. These things made WDW grow even more and changed how other Disney resorts did things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter