Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep - replied to wrong post - agree with above as well - love anything AK- did I miss it, or did they not mention anything about the "Beastly Kingdom" concept ?
There was one concept sketch they showed, it looked to be an early illustration for the park layout, it showed "hub" in the middle and three land sections around it. They were labeled "Fantasy" on the left, "Fact" on the right and "Safari" in the middle. Pretty cool.

Interested it what episode five covers. Four had five new theme parks and cruise line. Just doesn’t seem nearly as much material for five.

Interested it what episode five covers. Four had five new theme parks and cruise line. Just doesn’t seem nearly as much material for five.
Five is moving into the Iger realm. It’s about the DCA redo and going onto Shanghai. Six is about the more recent stuff and the future like Pandora and SWGE.

Five is moving into the Iger realm. It’s about the DCA redo and going onto Shanghai. Six is about the more recent stuff and the future like Pandora and SWGE.
If Shanghai is part of five then there is a lot there. Probably better that there is less. Four was great but so much happened it felt as if most everything didn’t get the coverage it deserved

I feel like this first season is to get an overview of all the parks With how they relate to the history of the company itself. If they do more seasons they could do episodes on specific lands or rides discussing the history of design and theming.

If Shanghai is part of five then there is a lot there. Probably better that there is less. Four was great but so much happened it felt as if most everything didn’t get the coverage it deserved
My bad Shanghai is part of 6 this is the synopsis for 5.
9567E3D3-798A-4206-A7EA-FDBB195D4C99.jpeg

Watching episode 4 right now. These shows are so amazing...I will looks at all of the parks with new eyes now. I wish everyone could see these and appreciate all the little details that Disney employs. I was especially happy to see Jane Goodall's "thumbs up" to AK!

Watching episode 4 right now. These shows are so amazing...I will looks at all of the parks with new eyes now. I wish everyone could see these and appreciate all the little details that Disney employs. I was especially happy to see Jane Goodall's "thumbs up" to AK!

Yes, the Jane Goodall portions had me cheering!

There was one concept sketch they showed, it looked to be an early illustration for the park layout, it showed "hub" in the middle and three land sections around it. They were labeled "Fantasy" on the left, "Fact" on the right and "Safari" in the middle. Pretty cool.

Thanks ! Going to watch again !

We have lot of shows coming tomorrow December 1st. Too many too list looks like a lot of National Geographic stuff.

December 3 We have one day at Disney.
This looks pretty good.

December 5. Thor ragnarok

Last edited:
I'm fascinated by any segment that has Joe Rhode in it. IMHO, anything he touches (ie, AK, Aulani) has lots and lots of detail to it. Such an immersive experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter