Disney on the brain

tinkbutt

DIS Veteran
Ok not too far out from my trip and the mouse is every where now being on this site everyday may not be helping !!!!!!

last night I was playing poker with DBF and his friend and tell me why whit every first bit (three poker chips ) there was now a hidden mickey on the table!!! :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao:

Does anyone else see this??? :scared:

or am I just that siked??

man I hope may 20th comes fast then the next 8 days can go by as slow as they want!!!!!

Sounds like you are just too pumped up for your trip. When everything starts looking like Mickey you know you are ready.

Here's hopeing for the most magical vacation ever! :wizard:

By the way, did you kick some poker butt? :laughing:

yeah I am a newbie to poker and killed them in the end with four of a kind!!!:laughing:

teach those boys not to underestimate tink!!!:laughing:

Thats funny!! My friends think I am nutts, I love to tell them about Disney and how they should take their kids. I fell you....:rotfl:

The strangest one was in the frames of someone glases. The arm part had a bubbly effect all in 3's. I swear I wanted to ask if they were Disney frames...it bugged me when I got back to the office and I asked a coworker if she noted the cool glasses....I described them with a pen and pencil....she looked at me strange and told me I needed a vacation.

My Husband sent me a photo message on my cell phone a couple of days titled "Hidden Mickey". The photo was of a yellow paint splatter on his parking lot surface at work that looked just like a mickey head. He said he sees it every morning going into work and it reminds him of Disney... So yeah, he has Disney on the brain. Which in my opinion is always a good thing! :earboy2:

I had a dream last night that my daughter (32 yr old) and her daughter (~3mos.) were dressed up as cinderalla or some princess. My fam all think I;ve gone over the edge!! LOL:banana: :goodvibes and I'm not sure, they could be right LOL

You should of heard me today, we had a seminar on Disney as a company in American Studies, and i COULD NOT keep my mouth shut!

I tried so hard, but when they asked what Celebration was, and no one put their hand up it all came spilling out.

I can add another 20 people to the list of people who know i am a Disney Geek! :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter