Disney Paris 7 day cancellation policy

Harrypotter12

Earning My Ears
We are heading to Disneyland Paris in March 2022 and we are looking into booking a 2 day hotel dining package. We are coming from Canada and we will be in France for one week and we are heading to disney for couple of days while we are there. It looks like they have a flexible 7 day cancellation policy but does anybody know what happens if we need to cancel within those 7 days?

We will need to take covid test to get to France and if we test positive we won't be able to go to Disney Paris and we won't know if this will be the case before the 7 days. It will be more around 4 days that we know that we can travel to France. Does anybody know what Disney can do if this is the case?

Worst case scenario, I am thinking of taking the covid test, make sure that it's negative and we can travel, then book the package right away. But Disney Paris is planning their 30 year anniversary and I'm afraid that things will book up, like Newport hotel etc. What will you guys do in our situation?

No advice, but I am in the exact same situation (except we are in US). Several days in Paris, then 2 night stay at DLP. I come so close to pulling the trigger and booking something, then I back off and decide to wait. I have notice for the 2 nights we were going to book, price keeps increasing (we need 2 rooms).

We were supposed to do this trip in March 2020 and we all know how that went. We literally changed our flight from CDG to Hawaii the day before we left. It seemed to take FOREVER to get our refund (and we still took a small hit from DLP). I think that is why I am so apprehensive to book anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter