Disney Parks on Blue Ray

Goofy_Mom

Disney Princess
Today while visiting my local Target, I scanned the blue ray section to see if there was a movie I couldn't live without. I found Disney Parks combo pack for 20 bucks. It had the behind the sceans Disneyland, the Disneyland/Walt Disney World show, and one other that I can't quite remember. From what I can tell, it the same shows that the Travel Channel aired about a month ago. They are all available on netflix as well.

Today while visiting my local Target, I scanned the blue ray section to see if there was a movie I couldn't live without. I found Disney Parks combo pack for 20 bucks. It had the behind the sceans Disneyland, the Disneyland/Walt Disney World show, and one other that I can't quite remember. From what I can tell, it the same shows that the Travel Channel aired about a month ago. They are all available on netflix as well.

Costco has a similar set for $20. Not blu-ray, but it has WDW Behind the Scenes, DL Behind the Scenes, Undiscovered Disney Parks, Ultimate WDW, Disney's Animal Kingdom, and Disney Cruise Line. 6 DVDs about Disney parks/cruise line for $20 is money well spent and I really enjoy these... they're on in the background a lot :thumbsup2

was this the one on bluray??
!!d8yf4wBmM~$(KGrHqR,!hwE)qgK8E2dBMgq6rRsyw~~_35.JPG

was this the one on bluray??
!!d8yf4wBmM~$(KGrHqR,!hwE)qgK8E2dBMgq6rRsyw~~_35.JPG

That is similar to the one I saw at Target, but the one I saw had a DVD copy also.

The costco version is also available on netflix. It's supposed be available for instant watch today, but I haven't checked to verify

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter