~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~...COMPLETED!!!

Here is the few pin on my lanyard. I also forgot about the framed pin set that I have.

100_0109.jpg

100_0104.jpg

I go to www.dizpins.com and then go to where they have pins for sale. On that for sale board, people list individual pins they want to sell and they also have trader pins they sell. That's where I go when I'm shopping for traders. I've also bought specific pins I wanted from people there. I have always received nice pins when I've bought from people there.

I have that same framed pin set that you have. It's so neat, isn't it?

I go to www.dizpins.com and then go to where they have pins for sale. On that for sale board, people list individual pins they want to sell and they also have trader pins they sell. That's where I go when I'm shopping for traders. I've also bought specific pins I wanted from people there. I have always received nice pins when I've bought from people there.

I have that same framed pin set that you have. It's so neat, isn't it?

Thanks for the info. ::yes:: I really like the framed pin set.

I just looked closer at your lanyard and noticed your cute Dumbo pin. Adorable!

Thank you. They are had to see.

On the left:

Piglet
Gold heart with Mickey hand holding a wand (charity pin)
Mickey, Donald, Goofy and it reads best boss
Kellogg's breakfast pin (it is Disney)
Disney cruise ship from McDonald's
Dinosaur (Disney) from McDonald's

On the right:
D.R.E.A.M (cast member pin)
Pooh
Walt stamp turned into a pin (not a Disney pin, someone made it)
Tigger with a black nose
Dumbo

Thanks for sharing more, Heidi :)

I received one of my pins from ebay.
The one lady still can't find the one I won :rolleyes: I told her to send my check back.

That sounds like the best bet Nancy.

DJT, thanks for the info. I now have trader pins ordered.

Ohhh...now I need to go look there too :rotfl:

This is the framed pins we have. They are actually DH's, but they are hanging in my computer room since it is done in sorcerer apprentice theme.

e8d54db0.jpg

The fun and surprise of not knowing exactly which pins you will be receiving: priceless! It's sort of like our pin exchange. FUN! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter