• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~...COMPLETED!!!

Yea!! I got my pints yesterday and I LOVE THEM!!! They were so worth they wait...VERY CUTE!! :goodvibes

One is of Mickey and Minnie all snuggled up. :love: It's #45835.

The other is my favorite and most certainly a keeper!!!! No trading it! It's called silly symphony. It's a pin of a movie poster. Very unique (to me anyways!!) It's #35998

Thanks so much jensenba!

Garrett's pins arrived! He received a Stitch pin, a DLR Sports League pin, & a DLR sports pin with Mickey, Goofy, & Donald on it! He also received Stitch & JS stickers along with a nice postcard from Gaspode.

Thank you very much, Garrett is very happy with his pins & says they are all keepers! He is putting them in the keeper book now :thumbsup2

party: We are done!! And in good time too with NO elves needed!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hope to see you all back in August!! :hyper:

I'm so glad mine arrived and were enjoyed!

Nancy, thanks for all your work on this one, it was fabulous and I'll be waiting eagerly for August!

Gaspodé

I am so GLAD all my pins arrived!! I had a little bit of drama trying to get them mailed. :rolleyes: And I am happy that all of them are now in loving homes. :cool1:

I've already been trying to build up my "extras" for the next exchange :)
Since I know what a lot of people like, I can lean in that direction.

I'm building my extras, too, in preparation for the next one. I can hardly wait! :cool1:

I'm trying, but so far everything I have bought I want to keep :rotfl:

There are so many I want to buy!! Did I mention how addicting this is?? :rotfl:

I should have several built up for the next exchange. I am looking forward to it. :banana:

I have come to the conclusion after browsing ebay for over about 2 weeks now that I just love BIG pins! :rotfl: So now my least faves are cast lanyard/hidden mickey and my most fave are cool rack pins!

I can't wait for my trip to see what all I get luck and find. :banana:

We usually buy a grab bag of pins from someone on dizpins to use for traders. Plus, it's fun not knowing which pins we're getting. The problem is, when they arrive there seem to be more that we want to keep than trade. Oh well, just means ordering more. :rolleyes1

For you ebayers.....strange thing. One of the buyers I won a pin from and said she can't find that pin :eek: And what do I want instead. That is very odd....not sure what to say. Any ideas??

I guess look at what she has out of auction that has no bids on it?

If she is close to WDW or DL than tell you her want a ride/attraction pin.

Thanks...I asked her to send me some more info rather just a "what else do you want". She seems an odd one ;)

Hmmm...looks like she doesn't have anything else listed.

Well that's a bit strange. :confused3
Nancy I hope everything works out with said auction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter