~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~...COMPLETED!!!

Has anyone done business with pinseller.com
their prices look pretty good to me....but I don't know much except how much they cost at the parks :eek:

have used them with success - when my pins didnt arrive across the pond i was sent a replacement with no quibbles - the pins may be a bit pricier but well worth it for the service you get.:thumbsup2

On another note very glad my traders liked their pins - I didnt have many to trade and the UK Disney stores dont really sell as many as the US.

Glad to hear from Allison ::yes::
Do you have DC for yours? It has been over a week and your US has yet to arrive.

Gaspode yours should arrive soon. Some are taking 7 days or so.

Okay...we are down to 4 still waiting.

jensenba (mailed 6-18)
Garret (mailed 6-18)
ukdisneydreamer (mailed 6-15)
ksloane (mailed 6-22??)

Hopefully they will all arrive within the next couple of days.

Come on mail. If we want Nancy to host another, would be nice if this one ended on a good note.

On another note very glad my traders liked their pins - I didnt have many to trade and the UK Disney stores dont really sell as many as the US.

I don't know about your area of UK but there has been many a pin from UK I'd love to own. I really love the eeyore ones and as eeyore is from Great Brtian he tends to have cuter pins over there.
Juli

Hope we have several arrivals today.
I am about ready to leave to go home....so will check in later this afternoon.....hopefully to hear some good news.

Safe travels Nancy.

mickeydreams, what pins did you receive?

Bah! Was hoping the ones I sent would have arrived by now. I do hope my exchangees think them worth the wait :)

I received a pin of the seven dworfs and the other was a mickey head that spun around. They were neat! I like Mickey so I have decided to keep him!

Anyone else receive today.
We have 3 that are UK related and one US....they should all be arriving by tomorrow....hopefully ::yes::

Mickeydreams were from DJT....maybe she can tell us what she sent ;)

I recieved my pins today from Melissa. Thanks for the wonderful package and I love the pins.
I received:

Pin 39078: DLR - Global Lanyard Series 3 (Princess Fan - Cinderella)
Pin 39079: DLR - Global Lanyard Series 3 (Princess Fan - Aurora)
Pin 39080: DLR - Global Lanyard Series 3 (Princess Fan - Jasmine)

Also receieved,
Pooh magnet WDW Pin, sparkly pooh stickers (they are Awesome!!) and a mini Areil toy from Tommy.

Thanks for the pins!!!!

:woohoo: That means Melissa's other exchange is close....so hopefully tomorrow.
Any news from ukdisneydreamer?? Hopefully very soon.

I received the pins I ordered today....they arrived fast. Look great and they even included a free pin...one of the Chip and Dale dessert one :bounce:

e8e0f83b.jpg

Awesome Nancy!! Those are really cool pins!

Somebody needs to stop me. I just keep bidding and bidding and bidding..lol

Crazy I tell you!

I have had over 60 bids but only won 2 so far. The one from the other day and then I won a lot of 4 tonight. Nothing cool about the 4 really but hey I got them for $5.50 shipped so great traders..haha

I have my eye on a large lot right now that I would love to buy but not sure if I will be brave enough to try and get it or not.

I swear I am determined to at least have 10 pins a day to trade on our trip! Can you tell what I love to do in Disney?? :rotfl: Well I love to eat and take pics too..;)

Anyone else receive today.
We have 3 that are UK related and one US....they should all be arriving by tomorrow....hopefully ::yes::

Mickeydreams were from DJT....maybe she can tell us what she sent ;)

Meriweather, I sent mine to snowwhitesmom and to Jensenba and they both received theirs already.

Donna

got my two wonderful pins from jensemba this morning, one is a mickey mouse mgm pin and the other is a FABULOUS figment pin with create on it like the epcot car park signs. I absolutely adore them, thank you thank you thank you:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter