• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I did hear from tiffanye77.....she did mail and she did receive.....hopefully she will check in with us soon ::yes::

Ok Nancy you can take me off the list, I received my last pin exchange today.

Thank you Hannah (miceli20) both keepers, love the Villains.

pin52359

pin56719

very cool pins, Heidi. ::yes:: She will be glad to know they arrived.
She is sending to me also, but I won't be able to check in until next Wed.....so hopefully we hear from the rest by then.

I have a PM into Ali to check and find out if hers has arrived.

Nothing for me today. Because of the holiday weekend we won't get any post now until Tuesday.

Those still waiting:

ali92579 (mailed 12-7.....international)
meriweather (mailed 12-18)
Danauk (mailed but not sure of date...possibly 12-12)

While we wait for the last 3 to be delivered, here are 4 more that John got me. :)
By the way Nancy, John said wow looking for pins is addicting. :laughing:

pin321

pin66621

pin7040

pin72351

It sure is.
I need to find more traders. Something to do this winter while waiting for the next pin exchange ;)

Yes I need to check out that eBay list to see who the good sellers are, John wants to buy a mess of traders for me.

*Hopefully today is the day thoes last few arrive.*

And my lastest pin.
pin96

While we wait for the last 3 to be delivered, here are 4 more that John got me. :)
By the way Nancy, John said wow looking for pins is addicting. :laughing:

pin321

pin66621

pin7040

pin72351

We just got back from WDW and my DD was pin trading and found the green peace sign one and was so exicted...:teeth:

We really had a great time trading this trip, the kids had gotten away from trading, but with the parks so busy it gave them something to do other than waiting in line for the rides.

The post just arrived and no exchange pins for me today. Maybe tomorrow!

Hello all out there, I did receive my pin exchange from over seas. Thank you so much. I loved them and will add them to my collection.

Alison

Glad to have you check in, Alison.

That just leaves 2.
I will get my mail tomorrow.....and hopefully Karen's will arrive tomorrow also.

I was going to buy it at Disney but got a different one instead, so John found it on eBay for $1.99.

We just got back from WDW and my DD was pin trading and found the green peace sign one and was so exicted...:teeth:

We really had a great time trading this trip, the kids had gotten away from trading, but with the parks so busy it gave them something to do other than waiting in line for the rides.

Glad you had a great time. I did send a check, keep an eye out for it.

I need to pick up some traders as well, have anyone ever purchased lots of 20/25 for example from a good online sellers or do you usually purchase one pin at a time. Trying to figure out the best way to add to my pin collection.

I got more pins over Christmas through Pin Pics trades and other gifts - thought you'd all like to see?

pin666051206701.jpg
pin666081211974.jpg
pin729201217635.jpg
pin736601246056.jpg

Can't believe I traded for the Grape Soda pin! :lovestruc
My Pin Pics ID is: cherry-pops

And my Stitch frame is full! Time for another. :woohoo:

I need to pick up some traders as well, have anyone ever purchased lots of 20/25 for example from a good online sellers or do you usually purchase one pin at a time. Trying to figure out the best way to add to my pin collection.

I have bought lots.
There is a list on the collector's board of good....and bad ebay sellers and a couple of online stores that are good too.
I need to buy more before the March exchange.

I have bought lots.
There is a list on the collector's board of good....and bad ebay sellers and a couple of online stores that are good too.
I need to buy more before the March exchange.

Nancy, do you actually bid on the lots, or do you just buy from someone who is selling them for a specified price? I think I will need to get more before March also. I usually bid on lots when I get them for traders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter