Disney Pin Sent/Received thread.....COMPLETED!!

In reference to city specific pins, the disney store in times square has a few individual pins (Minnie as the statue of liberty, mickey on a big apple and a yellow taxi cab) and a four pack of NYC pins.
A few years ago, I was able to visit a disney store in Venice, Italy, and no pins. August 7th we leave for europe with a stop in disneyland paris, so I will be sure to stock up on pins there.

I do wish they would be states again.

pin14927th200
pin14915th200
pin3520th200
pin4889th200
pin4890th200

Kirsten loves her pins!!!! Thank you Jean!!! She got a super cute Lilo and Stitch pin that says Ohana means family. And 2 pins with Minnie and Mickey smooching :-) Super cute!!!!!

So glad she likes the pins. I had fun picking them out for her on our Disney trip last week. Enjoy.

I hope to hear of those last 2 arrivals today.
If they don't arrive by tomorrow's mail, the senders may have to resend.

So glad to hear that Kaeleigh's finally made it.

Hope so....if not with Saturdays mail let me know and we'll see if sender has tracking

Wow, those state pins are great! I never even knew about them.

NJ yes the Garden State with Flower, that's perfect!:flower1:

Ugh, I just checked my tracking, it took 3 days to get from my PO to Dallas, then went to New Orleans on July 23? It says it is there and in transit to destination.

Why does some of them take so long? I don't understand! Im so very sorry!!

Thank you for checking in and glad you had tracking. I guess it will arrive in a couple of days
It seems to just happen sometimes. We've had a couple this exchange that have taken a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter