Disney Pins? Show Me Your Pics!!

Another pin collector here.
I just received my order from disneyshopping today with 6 pins from their semi-annual sale. Love them!!
User name is meriweather ;) on pinpics if anyone wants to take a look at what I have.

Uh-oh! Thanks....(I think). :laughing:
I'm going to attempt to be completely serious here. For the sake of your sanity and checkbook, try to limit your themes initially because it really doesn't take much to lose one's mind over pins. They add up in a hurry.

Choose one or two themes and don't branch out for a while. Make sure you really like your themes before venturing into other ones. Because once you start heading into other themes, it's all over.

I started collecting Chip and Dale because they're so much fun to goof off with in the parks. The next thing I know I'm buying all 4 4th of July pins because I was already getting Mickey, Minnie, Chip & Dale, so why not get Stitch to finish the set.

I have received 2 Teacups themed pins that I got on Ebay (*cough* three more on the way *cough*). I love them! :lovestruc

I have a question, not sure if anyone can answer. But do they normally have several different pins for a ride? In other words, am I going to be in big trouble when I go in September and find all different kinds of Teacups pins that I have to have??

I don't know how many teacup pins there are right now but yes, you will find a variety available. DBF has one that's so cute, it's the teacups, they spin on the pin and then the pin itself spins too, it's soooooooooo cute!!! He collects Alice pins so we had to have that one for him. :)

I'm going to attempt to be completely serious here. For the sake of your sanity and checkbook, try to limit your themes initially because it really doesn't take much to lose one's mind over pins. They add up in a hurry.

Choose one or two themes and don't branch out for a while. Make sure you really like your themes before venturing into other ones. Because once you start heading into other themes, it's all over.

I started collecting Chip and Dale because they're so much fun to goof off with in the parks. The next thing I know I'm buying all 4 4th of July pins because I was already getting Mickey, Minnie, Chip & Dale, so why not get Stitch to finish the set.

Sleepless is right, chose just 1 or 2 things to collect in the beginning, it's easier and you don't go as crazy trying to find things. I started by collecting Jessica Rabbit & Tink & Maleficent, I've added to that over the years but those are still my mainstays. DBF collects Alice, DD9 collects Princesses, dogs, NBC, & Stitch, DD13 just collects...which makes it harder on us. LOL

I am absolutely sticking with the Teacups and that's it (at least for now!). :goodvibes

DBF has one that's so cute, it's the teacups, they spin on the pin and then the pin itself spins too, it's soooooooooo cute!!!

That is the first one I got! I love it!! :)

Another advantage of being a focused pin collector early on is that it gives you a chance to find your way in the hobby and discover what pins you really like. If you know that you're "just looking" it gives you an opportunity to see pins and not worry about buying it because you're determined to adhere to your theme.

After a while of adhering to your themes, you'll be able to determine which pins you consistently enjoy and want to branch out into and which ones were more impulse buys (even though you didn't buy them).

And I can't stress this one enough. Within your theme, only buy what you like. Don't worry if you don't like it and everyone else does. Even though you can trade a pin away, you'll be much less stressed about the costs if you're determined to keep it under control.

:wave:

I finally have pictures from my 20 pack (even though the quality is terrible)

here we go:

v5lmkx.jpg

and here are the ones I will trade, I'm not very fond of them....
dbp5ag.jpg

208h95g.jpg

jre24g.jpg

24g0gwg.jpg

2qk2m40.jpg

and if someone can tell me what this one is it would really help??:confused3
21kbf5f.jpg

Ahhh!! I'm sorry for making the pics so big, I dont have an editing programme at work :eek:

That's a decent selection. I don't know what that last one is, it's too big to tell, if you can edit it then I can probably tell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter