DISney Princesses are back to party w/ the Pirates! May 2008! *WE'RE BACK!!!*

Given my somewhat gritted teeth, that photo with Jack must have been taken after part of the set fell on me! I can't wait to get all my photos!

Hi Everyone - I'm going to see if this works.

O.K., that didn't work. I sent all of my pictures to my e-mail address, and then saved them into my Kodak Easy Share program. Now the links in my e-mails don't work any longer, and I can't seem to link the pics in the Kodak program to this site. There is an option to e-mail them. I really just got a few that I think everyone will like - the rest are of my resort, when I went to the Boardwalk promenade, and a few of our group turned out blurry :( . Maybe I'll try to resend just the ones from our meet that turned out from my phone to my e-mail, and then connect the link from my e-mail. So . . . check back :)

O.K., ,well . . . I may just have to e-mail pictures to you. Let me know if you would like them, and we can exchange addresses. I hope you all had a nice holiday!! :wave:

Hey Cheryl, did you book a bounce back so we can meet again in October?

I hope so!

Hey everyone!!! I've uploaded my pics from our 2 meets to facebook and you can see them here... http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2121477&l=42fbd&id=42407784

but I will also post them on here once I upload them to shutterfly. That may be a little while though because I'm uploading my pictures there as I do my TR to keep them all in order. So check out that link to see them.

Julie I would love to see your pictures! I will send you a PM with my email. :goodvibes

Megan: I ended up not booking. I was up till 2 am packing and getting all my stuff together. I didn't realize how much I bought. (Both of my suitcases were bulging and I had a huge tote bag and backpack filled!) By the time I went to figure out what my best deal was I was so tired. I'm looking into October or Nov to see the holiday lights. But I don't know if my boss will allow me to go in Nov. I will keep you updated! :)

Cheryl - you really got some great pictures! I wasn't very happy with mine - I will have to use a real camera next time. My phone was convenient, but the pictures just don't compare to yours and Lindsey's. I've e-mailed mine to you. Please let me know if you don't get them. :thanks: Thank you for sharing your pictures!

TO MY FAV FLIP FLOP BRIDE, Lindsey :love: Just stopped into the MEETS forum and saw your thread and all the MEET pics and sure looks like you all had a fabulous time!!!!! :cool1:

I wanted to tell you that I am moving....yup and I will be approximately 5-10 miles (no more and possibly less) from D I S N E Y L A N D ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo pooh: pluto: :eeyore: !!!! My DH accepted a position in Orange Cty, CA and is currently in Corporate Housing in Irvine!!! :dance3: We will look for perm residence by Sept 1st!!! :goodvibes

I will join him on July 1st!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

You are looking so adorable in your pics!!! princess: Hope your kitty gets better....loving his name!!!! pirate:

Cheryl, your pictures are great, it sure looks like you all had so much fun. Wish I could have been there again. Thank you for sharing.:goodvibes

Looks like you ladies had a fun time! :cool1: The time has never been right just yet, but I would love to join you girls at the next DIS meet! DH and I are moving to FL, about an hour north of Orlando next month. Hope to meet up with you sometime soon. :goodvibes

Hi Everyone!!! :banana:

I've been absent from The DIS for the past week! It's been a hectic and stressful week. I'm at the airport now waiting to get on my plane heading to Cali! I'll be MIA for a little bit longer. It's been a busy week pursing my dream job. ;) My parents arrived in FL yesterday afternoon. They are staying out our house to take care of Jax while we are on vacation. :goodvibes I hope everyone is doing great and looking forward to a fun weekend! I'll have to play catch-up when I get back. Look for me in the audience on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight and on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Tuesday night! :woohoo: I can't wait! We're going to the TV Land Awards on Sunday and I am thrilled! We have a vey busy schedule and we are going to try to squeeze Disneyland in too. :yay:

Talk to you soon!!!

Hi Lindsey - Did you have a fun week? Any news on the job interview? Is Jax still O.K.? We have been having stormy weather up here in the midwest. Luckily, I haven't been hit by tornados or flooding. Any pictures to post of your latest adventures? I should be getting ready for work right now. :rolleyes1

Just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone! Can you believe that it's been almost a month?! I hope you all are doing well. So glad you haven't been hit with the flodding or tornado's Julie! I've seen that on the news and what a horrible thing. :(
Megan I'm sorry to say I wont be heading back down in October but I will be in November to see all the Chirstmas decorations.

We will have to plan another meet sometime to all catch up again!!!

Cheryl, sad I won't be seeing you in October, but at least you get to go again! The Christmas decorations are great. Make sure you check out all the deluxe resorts too.
I can't believe it has been a month. I wish I was back there right now.

Lindsey, I hope Jax is doing better and that you had a great time in California.

Hey Everyone! :banana:

I'm FINALLY back! :cool1:

We had such an amazing time in Cali! I really didn't want to leave. We went to many television tapings and has so much fun! We went to Jimmy Kimmel Live the day we arrived and got the front row. We got to meet Jimmy and everyone else on the show.

Then, we went to a taping of Celebrity Family Fued that'll air in July. We also were able to attend the TV Land Awards that air tomorrow night. Then, we had a crazy evening at a new CMT show that'll air in a couple months called...Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Wrestling. What a night! :rotfl2: The highlight of the trip was going to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and getting to meet Jay! :woohoo: He was so sweet and we got to go backstage. It was a dream come true!

We also went to Universal Hollywood and saw all the damage from the recent fire. :( We were able to visit Disneyland and celebrated our anniversary dinner at The Vineyard in Californa Adventure. The best part was seeing the Electrical Parade that I haven't seen, since I was 7! I was thrilled! I really missed it! I'll post some pictures and videos soon. :thumbsup2

I hope everyone is doing great! I'm trying to catch-up with everyone on The DIS! I feel like I've been MIA for too long! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! My parents are still in town and we're going to see Broadway's The Lion King in Tampa tomorrow. I can't wait!!! :banana:

I have more exciting news too...my parents have decided to retire here in FL! My Dad is now officially a CM! He's working at the railroad in the MK! How cool is that! He is very excited and so am I!

The great news for me...I have an interview on Monday! ;) :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter