Disney Quest - Should we go?

disneyfanforever

DIS Veteran
We leave Sunday for our first time to Disney World without our kids ( I am so stressed about this). We go every year so we have done just about everything several times except for Mission Space (which I so plan to do). We will only be there for 3 1/2 days because I just couldn't stand to be away from our boys any longer. I was thinking for something different we could do Disney Quest. My questions are would two adults (30 and 31) enjoy it, how long should we account for it if we go, and is it worth the money and being away from the major parks for which we have annual passes? Thanks for your help.

Well, this totally depends on what kind of fun you like. For example, my husband and I love this place (as do our three young kids), and we'd probably go even if we didn't have them because it's always included in our ticket package.

However, if games (virtual reality and so forth) aren't really your type of thing, and it's not included in your package, I wouldn't waste a day here for the cost. Cirque I heard is wonderful, as our many of the DD clubs (Adventurers, etc), which would be a neat thing to do without kids. Just depends on your taste....whatever you decide, have a great trip!

Melissa

Take it from me, just do it! You will be amazed at how fast time goes when your inside playing games. Oh, and don't forget the Cheese Cake Factory inside.:tongue:

DH and I were 32 years old last time we went to Disney. We did DisneyQuest because it was a part of our ticket package....WE LOVED IT!!!!! We were there for almost three hours and had no clue. Had a wonderful lunch at the FoodQuest and we returned later that evening for dessert at the CheeseCake Factory....YUMMY!!! :hyper: :tongue: I made my own music CD before DH met up with me and then we headed upstairs to play video games....WHAT FUN!!! ::yes::

JUST GO...I PROMISE YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!! :laughing:

I would say, yes, do it, but although enjoyable I would nt do again unless it was a freeby with other tickets. BUT.. to be let loose at wdw without the kids!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc .. you lucky people! Personally there would be soooo many things we'd wantto do without the kids that DQ wouldnt even get on the list!! Have a great time! Mike:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter