$Disney Quest$ ?

Fooboy

Mouseketeer
Hi all!
How much would a typical 23 year old couple spend per night at DisneyQuest? I budgeted it at $75.00. Admission is included with our Ultimate Park Hopper. Is that way too much?

thnx!
foobs

Well, everything is free once inside (except for food, of course), so you shouldn't have to spend anything if you already have a UPH ticket.

There are a few arcade type games that they charge for because you earn tickets for prizes for it, but other than that, all of the great attractions are free, as are a ton of arcade games.

There is plenty of opportunity to spend money, though. For example, you can buy a tape of your ride on Cyber Space Mountain, or you can by the pieces to make the toy you created at Sid's Create A Toy (or something like that). I guess it really depends on whether or not you are the type of person who likes to buy the extras when you are doing that type of stuff. I personally have never purchased anything there, and usually only spend money on food and drinks once I'm in there.

Karen

The few times I have been there, I have been like Karen and haven't spent anything extra on games. I don't even think I had anything to eat or drink in there (can't recall), but for me a budget wasn't even necessary. So if you don't plan to do anything that Karen mentioned, I wouldn't think you'd have to budget that much money. Have fun though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter