Disney Resorts to start charging parking fees....

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're planning on a cheaper time of year and I know it isn't exactly apples-to-apples because other resorts have discounts out now while Disney's won't come until later, but the rates I'm finding are a HUGE gap. These are the rates, inclusive of any resort fee but not including parking, for Aug 30 to Sept 5. If I saw a parking fee, it is in parenthesis.

Best Western, $754.83
Wyndham Garden, $810.67
Hilton Lake Buena Vista, $845.10 ($18 parking)
Doubletree Suites, $903.85 ($22 parking) (suite)
Holiday Inn, $984.03 (free parking pkg)
Hilton Buena Vista Palace, $1007.10 ($10 parking)
B Resort, $1206.33 ($22 parking)
Disney's Caribbean Beach or Coronado Springs, $1482.78 ($19 parking)
Disney's Port Orleans, aka the "not a construction site" moderate, $1577.26 ($19 parking)

Incidentally, most of these resorts offer bigger rooms and/or more amenities than Disney's resorts.

Extend the area a bit further out...

Residence Inn LBV, just outside of DS, $743.63 - $1105.89 depending on studio to 2 BR suite, parking included, breakfast included
Residence Inn Sea World, which has a fantastic zero entry pool, $965.25, $10/night resort credit (they have a pizza hut, bar, and market on site) parking included, breakfast included
TownePlace Suites Flamingo Crossings, just outside of AK area, $1087.43, parking included, breakfast included
(all of the above include full kitchen and living room area)

Homewood Suites LBV, just outside of DS, $735.75, parking included, breakfast included, evening social weeknights with snacks and drinks
(above includes small kitchen and living room area)

And with any of the above, rates could be lower if you are a AAA member, AARP (for Homewood Suites), Rewards member (Marriott or Hilton Honors), military, government employee, etc.

I'm sure there are many other hotels as well.

::yes:: And Sears, to a lesser degree. TrU is a much better example than malls. Malls charge rent, bo don't set (or have any say in) retail prices.

And Macy's cutting 1/2 their stores, as is JCPenney. Sports Authority, The Limited, Delias, Florsheim, Golfsmith, Olympic Sports, CompUSA, Radio Shack, KB Toys, etc...etc...etc.....

We're planning on a cheaper time of year and I know it isn't exactly apples-to-apples because other resorts have discounts out now while Disney's won't come until later, but the rates I'm finding are a HUGE gap. These are the rates, inclusive of any resort fee but not including parking, for Aug 30 to Sept 5. If I saw a parking fee, it is in parenthesis.

Best Western, $754.83
Wyndham Garden, $810.67
Hilton Lake Buena Vista, $845.10 ($18 parking)
Doubletree Suites, $903.85 ($22 parking) (suite)
Holiday Inn, $984.03 (free parking pkg)
Hilton Buena Vista Palace, $1007.10 ($10 parking)
B Resort, $1206.33 ($22 parking)
Disney's Caribbean Beach or Coronado Springs, $1482.78 ($19 parking)
Disney's Port Orleans, aka the "not a construction site" moderate, $1577.26 ($19 parking)

Incidentally, most of these resorts offer bigger rooms and/or more amenities than Disney's resorts.

Me and three kids, all girls, ages 17, 17, and 10 at the time of travel. The pool might get used because it is a hot time of year but only if it is open early/late; we no longer factor in Disney resort pools because we're rope-drop-to-EMH-close park people and the Disney feature pools are never open when we're at our resort. And we never take breaks at the room; we tend to use leisurely late-afternoon meals as our break from the parks/heat rather than traveling back to our hotel.

Additional factor: I'm an AP holder, so if we do have a car I don't have to worry about theme park parking costs.

Best Western, $754.83 Purchased last summer by Drury Inns and about to undergo a huge renovation. You are likely going to encounter a construction zone when you go, so I would pass.

Wyndham Garden, $810.67 The Garden rooms are on the wings and are TINY! Like stacked shoe boxes. I'll never stay there again.

Hilton Lake Buena Vista, $845.10 ($18 parking) Standard room but long overdue for a renovation. Never had positive staff interaction and have no desire to go back until it is renovated. Once that is done it will be back on the radar.

Doubletree Suites, $903.85 ($22 parking) (suite) One of my two favorite resorts at DS. The suites were renovated about 4-5 years ago and done very well. I love the layout where the rooms are side-by-side so they both have huge windows making room feel bigger. Microwave and Fridge, table and chairs making easy for a quick continental breakfast in room. Good space for a full group with older ages. I wouldn't hesitate to book here. Pool is nice, basic but great for a cool off.

Holiday Inn, $984.03 (free parking pkg) Have not stayed but @writerguyfl stays often and maybe he can chime in, it's one of his favorites.

Hilton Buena Vista Palace, $1007.10 ($10 parking) Newly renovated though not sure entire common area is done. Best pool area in DS with lazy river and all. Did a beautiful job. We got a newly renovated room last stay and we liked it, high in tower and room was huge.

B Resort, $1206.33 ($22 parking) My other favorite, the kids will likely love the boutique style. Modern, artsy and rooms very comfy. Rooms are a good size and if you get the room with sofa sleeper, put the 10 year old there, the 17s together and you get your own bed. Pool area is well done for older hotel.

Disney's Caribbean Beach or Coronado Springs, $1482.78 ($19 parking) I love CSR, our favorite onsite and many say construction hasn't been bad but by time you go the tower is likely going to be in full exterior construction mode. The plus there is the amenities and dining so if you really are talking wanting good sleep ... I just wouldn't spend this extra money when you could use it for great meals during your rest times. CBR ....... wow ......... construction is everywhere between the tower, the gondola and not even sure the main hub will be done yet. I just don't see any pluses here right now.

Disney's Port Orleans, aka the "not a construction site" moderate, $1577.26 ($19 parking) Love POR, love the themes and southern charm. BUT again, for your travel style it sounds like you would be paying hundreds of dollars more for ........ what?

I am trying to think all of this through. Our family always stays at a FW cabin, which is a moderate. So this will now include a $19/night charge for overnight parking. But we will still get free parking at the theme parks since we are onsite resort guests, correct?

If we moved offsite- we’d have to now pay for theme park parking (which looks like $22/45 for car per day depending on preferred spot or not). Would we be saving overall if we moved offsite even though we now have to pay for theme park parking? I am not aware how much you can save if you stay offsite, I’ve never looked into it. I am considering all options now.
We just cancelled a WL reservation for 5/22-5/27 and booked the hilton lake Buenavista (Disney springs). Went from $2007 down to $795. We are AP holders for the first time so won't have to pay at the park. Also would have not had to pay this time because already booked but it was a no brainer. Still have a shuttle to parks, EMH and 60 day FP. Shop around!

Just a warning lol if you have only done DCL for a cruise you may be underwhelmed with another line ... I know I can’t do another line after DCL ... it’s like a deluxe resort with deluxe dining for one cost , I do love DCL does not nickel and dime as much as others.
They don't nickel and dime but they do have outrageous increases every year.

We just cancelled a WL reservation for 5/22-5/27 and booked the hilton lake Buenavista (Disney springs). Went from $2007 down to $795. We are AP holders for the first time so won't have to pay at the park. Also would have not had to pay this time because already booked but it was a no brainer. Still have a shuttle to parks, EMH and 60 day FP. Shop around!

:thumbsup2 Wallets speak louder than any email.

OK........
Is the WDW website screwing up again or is this for real??????
The Parking information page now (3/16/18 11:10 Eastern) states:

Resort Hotels
Standard self-parking at Resort hotels is complimentary for Resort Guests. Valet parking is available at select Disney Deluxe Resorts for $25 per day.
I have it up on two separate tabs from two different links and It's the same on both.

EDIT.....
I closed both tabs, reentered the WDW site, did a search for Resort Parking and under the heading of "Resort Hotels" this is still listed;
Resort Hotels
Standard self-parking at Resort hotels is complimentary for Resort Guests. Valet parking is available at select Disney Deluxe Resorts for $25 per day.

Last edited:

You should email Disney to let them know why you cancelled. The more people they see actively cancel a Disney hotel to move "offsite" the more they will have to process what message they have sent out, and the value that people see in their resorts.

Without your email, corporate has no idea why you cancelled.

OK........

Resort Hotels
I have it up on two separate tabs from two different links and It's the same on both.

This happened earlier today but I do believe if you go to each hotels page, the fee shows up under amenities. I think the thought process here is this is now the current info ... expect it to change after March 21st ............ but it is very misleading to guests attempting to negotiate a future trip.

Funny thing is they are not even following Universal ‘s lead as Universal charges everyone to park. In fact, they charge day guests MORE to park.

More than a "little lower". Half the price lower. It's more economical to pay $250 a night at a deluxe property and pay $30 a night to park, than to pay $600 a night and $24 to park.

I do it because I hate the free bus! We always have the dining plan, deluxe at that, and mostly stay at a Deluxe resort. We go to character breakfasts every morning of out 11 - 12 day trip. Getting up even earlier to catch a bus, if they are running when we need it, would be a hassle.

We then go to a park, one of the 4 theme or waterpark. When at the theme parks, we typically stay until around 2 - 4, then head back to the resort for a swim/shower/change of clothes before heading to dinner anywhere in the bubble. On waterpark nights, we leave at 5, go back to resort to shower and change and usually have a dinner at Epcot. After dinner, if a park is open, we might head back for a parade/light show etc... or we will be at a dinner show, or head to POR to catch the pianoman or over to Disney Springs for some shopping. If I had to wait 20 - 45 minutes for a bus 6+ times a day, I would waste A LOT of time. The $300 ish bucks it costs me to rent a car is well worth not wasting 3 hours a day waiting for a bus, plus the transit times and stops it might make along the way. Paying another $300 just to park it is ridiculous.

When I go back to Disney, Ill be forced to pay it, but Disney will not get any additional money from me as it will be $300 less I have to shop. I will make sure I purchase my Disney products that I love so much outside of Disney. No more earrings, phone cases, Dooney and Bourke handbags, TShirts, Sweatshirts etc.. I will by stuff from JCPenney and Hot Topic before I go.

I will only go on my next trip because I promised my nieces I would take them on their first trip. After that, Im done.

After increasingly bad experiences with the busses, and many late arrivals to meal reservations, we broke down and rented a car on our last trip. We had been so blind, that car was a miracle. No more leaving our room 2.5 hours before a dining reservation, only to make it there 10 minutes late. It made such a massive difference in our overall happiness, we will never go without a car again. Only now, we probably won't stay on site. If you have a car, you are just as well off staying at one of the independent hotels across the street from DS and saving hundreds of dollars.

Extend the area a bit further out...

I'm sure there are many other hotels as well.

Sure, but I'm limiting my search to the Disney Springs hotels that offer EMH and the 60 day FP window. We're big fans of evening EMH even in their current, diminished form and don't want to give them up by going completely offsite. I also like that many of the DS area hotels are within walking distance of DS via the pedestrian bridges because we do like what they've done with the place and like to dine there after the parks close on the days we're in early-closing parks.

Doubletree Suites, $903.85 ($22 parking) (suite) One of my two favorite resorts at DS. The suites were renovated about 4-5 years ago and done very well. I love the layout where the rooms are side-by-side so they both have huge windows making room feel bigger. Microwave and Fridge, table and chairs making easy for a quick continental breakfast in room. Good space for a full group with older ages. I wouldn't hesitate to book here. Pool is nice, basic but great for a cool off.

Hilton Buena Vista Palace, $1007.10 ($10 parking) Newly renovated though not sure entire common area is done. Best pool area in DS with lazy river and all. Did a beautiful job. We got a newly renovated room last stay and we liked it, high in tower and room was huge.

I'm leaning towards the Doubletree because I really, really like the idea of a suite (it is how we vacation in the "real world" - lots of AirBnB and Embassy Suites, very few standard hotel rooms), so I'm glad to hear the good review. Buena Vista Palace is a close second because I do like the look of the pool area, but I'm not sure how much we'd use it with the hours we keep.

We just got back from CBR, which might be part of why I'm feeling so 'meh' about the Disney bubble/on-site magic at the moment. And since the next trip has us traveling at a hotter time of year I'm not sure even free dining would be a better deal than staying offsite and using the heck out of my AP/TiW discounts for our dining choices because we're likely to stop in at some of the lounges, eat appetizers as our meals, etc.

I'm leaning towards the Doubletree because I really, really like the idea of a suite (it is how we vacation in the "real world" - lots of AirBnB and Embassy Suites, very few standard hotel rooms), so I'm glad to hear the good review. Buena Vista Palace is a close second because I do like the look of the pool area, but I'm not sure how much we'd use it with the hours we keep.

We just got back from CBR, which might be part of why I'm feeling so 'meh' about the Disney bubble/on-site magic at the moment. And since the next trip has us traveling at a hotter time of year I'm not sure even free dining would be a better deal than staying offsite and using the heck out of my AP/TiW discounts for our dining choices because we're likely to stop in at some of the lounges, eat appetizers as our meals, etc.

I hear you on the DDP, we did it for many years, free dining years .... We started it when it included appetizer (which we like), entree, dessert, drink AND gratuity all at a value resort. They took away the gratuity, then the appetizer. Then they took the DDP away from the value so we moved to moderate. Once our group dropped to two the rack rate at the moderate combined with the forced eating was just not worth it. Now you can't even get DDP at moderate so the value is really gone.

We are like you, we love to eat appetizers and at lounges. You get a much better value for your dollars especially with discounts. We have even found Ca Grill is a great option and very reasonable when we go and share a few appetizers and sushi. Marrakesh, table of appetizers and theirs are very large. Trips we focus on that we feel like we eat better food for less than we'd even pay at QS.

omg I didn't even realize how many partial quotes I was responding to. That's really overwhelming! Sorry! I just read pages and pages at a time, going back in time...

i see a lot of people is this thread wondering if they will be charged for parking at the parks.... they are already charging for parking at the parks and have been for some years now.

They don't charge onsite people. Or APs.

I am guessing Disney is doing this because Universal Orlando is doing it. They have different prices for parking at their hotels. Remember, they want to follow industry standards. So I guess the old statement WWWD (What Would Walt Do) is now WWUD (What Would Universal Do). Who knew Disney would be following Universal's lead?

Which is just weird.

If I had not already bought $6000 in Disney gift cards I would cancel our trip in September. After this parking fee issue I did a little research. I found out we could go to Hawaii for cheaper than Disney. Stuck this year but next year we are going to Hawaii.

Try Disneyland? Where they had a resort fee for all from at least '07, then switched it to a parking fee a few years later for those with cars. At least it's BEEN like this.

Disney did charge for WiFi at first. It was about $10 a day.
Denise

Yep.

I'm not happy about these parking fees but this doesn't affects my love of Disney. These are people at the top making these decisions but Disney to me isn't those people.

Huh. I feel the opposite. Walt died 3 years before I was born. Disney has BEEN those people at the top since before I started going there...

Those who rent a car at the airport ... am sure the majority don't do it because they hate the free bus, they do it because they want a car with them to go grocery shop, to go to outlets, to go to other attractions and theme parks, to eat offsite, to drive to other resorts to eat (since in house transport for that is bad) and because they want to drive to the parks. They rent because that is their style.

I do it because I dislike the bus (I grew up on a greyhound b/c my dad drove...buses do NOT impress me), we generally stay at villas so *of course* we're getting groceries, I drive to all themeparks onsite, and of course I drive to other resorts for food, because there's no direct transportation. And to go to Sweet Tomatoes and YardHouse.

When I go to Universal I stay at Universal.

t will encourage them to explore their other options, it will let them make that break to stay at the Universal hotels that are a better value

Yes.

It doesn't take a big dollar figure to upset folks enough to make them change their plans .............. it's a mentality that Disney has embraced the last year or so and many of us were just waiting for the final straw.

Yep.

The folks who are being impacted by this are folks with cars who are already driving to and from and around Disney. They already know what is out there, they already know what the roads look like. They are not going to "not" get a car because of the parking fee.

Yep. I'll just look elsewhere to places that have been charging for parking since before I started going to WDW. I'll look elsewhere to places that haven't owned the whole entire place since the 60s when they bought it at cut rate prices because they didn't allow the name "Disney" to be mentioned.

It's not the amount of the fee that is solely having people look at options ... it's the last straw that is now an additional inflation of room rate.

Yep.

I can eat better for less by paying OOP.

All the yesses.

Ship to resort, what a pain to have to keep going to gift shop to get my things and have messages on my phone - when I shop I send it to the front of the park and pick it up on the way out.

Right? And compared to Universal where they actually deliver it TO the room, it's just pathetic at disney.

Driving my own car to parking lot ready to go when I am VS waiting for a bus that will possibly/probably be crowded leaving me standing and eating up maybe 4 times more time .... is not a negative, and it is actually a convenience.

YES.

Marry me, HopperFan. :) ;)

The kids have been asking to go see HP stuff at Universal. I just found the money.

Excellent.

If they would have rolled this into room rates, they would have had to share the profits with TA's and other third parties.

This brings up a question.

Disney is quite smart with their money. This makes me think of the timing of Lucas selling Star Wars. My brother is well versed in CA tax law, and apparently Lucas sold SW something like a *day* before a new tax law went into effect in CA, which would have cost him *billions*.

Now that some new tax things are happening, I wonder if there has been some change to corporate taxes where having an extra parking fee will benefit them *even more* than we think it would.

This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard of. $19 at a moderate? My daughter lives in California and says we should visit DL instead and stay just offsite where there is free parking. I have never paid to park at a hotel in my life. Are they going to change my oil, rotate my tires or wash my car for that fee? I am frankly paying enough now!! (or more)

LOL.

There ARE offsite places that charge for cars there. Hilton Anaheim is a terrific hotel but they have a high parking fee. There are others.

That sucks. At the DVC tours they always talk about how you should buy now because the price will go up next year but you get to keep the lower price. Not surprised, though. :/

I just sat through a tour with my cousin. Thankfully her guide (and I might switch to that guide should I ever want to add on, which is getting less likely every millisecond) barely lied at all, but she was VERY clear that MFs do rise each year. I'm sorry your tour people weren't as clear.

And for the record, we spent twice as much as a comparable WDW trip and had 1/2 the fun.

Aw, that's sad! Did you post ahead of time in the Uni forum to get help in planning? And you're DVC, so of course it cost more to pay there. To me there is NO comparable WDW trip, though; Uni wins every time.

You force everyone to decide to take buses, then they start charging for ME, then add that fee for the use of their transportation.

Ayep.

except dd12 and she is begging for Ireland

Gooooooo.

Because if they truly have no gate or anything then 1) how will they know who has a car and who doesn’t, and 2) how will they enforce it?

You either show your ID or scan your band as you drive in. The charges will be taken care of by the front desk no doubt, unless they put in the scanners to leave, too, like at Uni.

I always thought that the resort was looping the parking fee into the cost of a nightly hotel.

Oh, they were.

But in Manhattan, you opted to take the train, but would have had to pay to if you drove because the hotel did charge for parking. And you're fortunate to have family in Hawaii so you avoided a resort all together there. So the scenarios you describe are out of the norm.

Exactly.

If you're actively avoiding staying at hotels that charge parking, then you KNOW they exist. All you're doing is not staying at those places.

Disney is actually, in all of my travels, the only hotel/lodging I haven't paid to park at!

True. Since they've owned their land for decades it kinda makes sense, though. And it was a SELLING point for them.

I’ve checked other theme parks who are in the industry and found they don’t charge for parking. Hersheypark’s Hershey lodge and hotel Hershey have free parking(even the valet parking is free at hotel Hershey which is rated 4 diamond), dollwood’s dream more resort free parking, cedar points hotel breakers guess what free parking. So what industry is Disney in? Must be the gouging industry. Of course if Disney is successful with this these other resorts may try it too.

Hershey park is a peer to Disney? hmm. I'm going to go for Universal being a peer. I imagine SeaWorld is, too, though I've only been to San Diego, and they most definitely charge for parking there. And at Uni Orlando (and Hollywood).

Did the online markets such as Amazon come into existence on its own or in direct response to the overpriced shopping malls?

Amazon came into existence because Bezos did a market study in the 90s and found that selling books online would yield the greatest profit. What mall owners did stupidly later is not on Bezos' head.

Other stores are MORE than welcome to sell through amazon!!!

Just a warning lol if you have only done DCL for a cruise you may be underwhelmed with another line ... I know I can’t do another line after DCL ... it’s like a deluxe resort with deluxe dining for one cost , I do love DCL does not nickel and dime as much as others.

Huh. DCL charges exactly the same things that Royal does. In fact Disney got rid of the FUN arcades that my family liked to create an extra-cost ice cream parlor *just like on Royal*. Espresso, drinks, spa fees...all the same. Their stores look fancier than the stores on Royal, but they still have them. And Royal stores have more useful items.

Food is the same DCL to RCCL, service is better IMO on RCCL, and the aesthetics are solely based on what an individual likes.

In the past, when you enter the parking lot, there is someone at the gate with a folder of "Parking passes" (A sheet of printed paper that gives your resort and dates of stay) they hand it to you, you put it on your dashboard and that is the end. You dont pay for parking anywhere you go on property.

I am guessing, that now, if you enter with your car, before you get the golden parking pass, they will scan your magic band and you will be charged to receive that ticket for your length of stay. Thats my guess....

Most resorts haven't used paper parking passes for a few years now.

It would make more sense, in my opinion, for Disney to charge a fee to use your car on site; but parking it in a long-term lot once you get there would be free.

See that makes ZERO sense to me. Leave a car parked and you're ALSO using the onsite transportation! So you're using more resources, not less.

I don’t think they will double charge right away but I bet they will in the near future enough is never enough when they are this greedy

That would NOT be industry standard, though. Anyone staying onsite at Uni and also parking at the citywalk/parks garage is being ridiculous and that's on their own head.

I do it because I hate the free bus!

Yep.

This may be the first time Disney has announced a forthcoming change that hasn't been met by a chorus of the usual cheerleaders admonishing us to "wait and see how it plays out!" Or "we just don't know yet how it will actually work out".

That's because there's no OTHER way it could play out. Disney says "we're going to charge you to park", and it plays out with Disney charging to park.

One of the things really egregious is that the parking fee varies depending on the resort classification. He said that it was due to the fact that deluxe resorts have less parking overall. Not a good answer IMO.

Horrid reason.

brick & mortar stores are closing due to the giant called Amazon (we've got to stop them!!!:scared1:)

Oh please don't. It's local to us, and our paycheck comes from them.

If a brick and mortar store is overcharging and underserving to such a degree that they don't have anyone shopping there, they weren't good business owners. And they were MORE than welcome to create a storefront on amazon. DH loved helping people set those up, even before and well after he worked in Sellers Support. Businesses who kept their store open AND sold on amazon did sooooo well.

I guess they're hoping that people will not bring a car in order to save $13-$24/night... but then make up for it by buying extra expensive meals on-site and staying away from other Orlando area attractions.

Yeah, that's logical.

Universal was the first to start with tiered pricing (with upsells for shorter wait times) and demand pricing (at various times of the year).

I have an opposite memory....

More than most businesses, Disney execs do actually worry about guest feedback which is why they also invest so much money into surveys.

Ha! Have you ever taken a survey from them? Can you say "possible answers could not be more obviously geared towards the result they want????" They aren't neutral. At all. They want what they want and they create the surveys to get what they want.

Last edited:
I live in AZ. Most people here visit DL and drive. It's about 5-6 hours. The average stay is 2 maybe 3 nights. Most people stay in partner hotels because pretty much everything is walking distance. Even if you do splurge on DL hotel (which I have in the past) your only there a couple of nights....so the parking fee is not that big a deal. I'm going to WDW for 9 nights this Fall. We usually rent a car. I won't be doing this now. The Big loser is the car rental agency's. They can't be happy about this.

Ha! Have you ever taken a survey from them? Can you say "possible answers could not be more obviously geared towards the result they want????" They aren't neutral. At all. They want what they want and they create the surveys to get what they want.

The surveys aren't always designed perfectly, but research and guest insights are a huge part of the budget. Of course, some of them are designed by a certain department to advance their point of view. But if someone tries to present a statistic like, "35% of guests say they would love to pay for overnight resort parking and 57% say they would probably still stay at a WDW hotel," the contrarians would counter with, "how was the question worded?" or "what was the percentage among those who actually bring a car?" or "what was the percentage among those who are heavy spenders?" The stakes are pretty high in these companies with billions in revenue, so decisions don't get made by accident... there's a lot of debate.

I guess my other point is that if you write an email to Disney, it actually does get read and passed around. From the guest point of view, you get a crummy canned answer back -- mostly because they can't authorize front-line cast members to be speaking off-strategy -- but they actually do discuss and debate what people tell them. So I would encourage people who feel like expressing an opinion to go ahead and send an email.

OK........

Resort Hotels

EDIT.....
I closed both tabs, reentered the WDW site, did a search for Resort Parking and under the heading of "Resort Hotels" this is still listed;
Resort Hotels

I see the same thing, I have no idea why they keep changing it back and forth, maybe someone at Disney IT is just trying to mess with us. The fees are still on the individual resort amenities' pages which is even more misleading.

I see the same thing, I have no idea why they keep changing it back and forth, maybe someone at Disney IT is just trying to mess with us. The fees are still on the individual resort amenities' pages which is even more misleading.
Either
1. They can't make up their minds,
2. They haven't synched the resort pages with the main page yet,
or,
3. Someone is messing with us because of all of the backlash over the parking fees.
I'm hoping for #2.....

omg I didn't even realize how many partial quotes I was responding to. That's really overwhelming! Sorry! I just read pages and pages at a time, going back in time...

lol - had to read it all after that!

No kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter