• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Store PHP $50 GC deal... Why in Chicagoland and Florida only?

Dodie

<font color=green>Survived the big crash<br><font
TDS CMs and others "in the know:"

Are there plans to expand this offering to TDS in other areas of the country? I am wondering if the Chicago/Florida thing was like a "test market" to check interest.

Just sign me...
Frustrated in Indy ;)

supposedly from market research .....disney determined that a large percentage of the people who visit disneyworld are from the chicago area......

as to florida.....probably is being used to entice ....florida residents to "visit" the parks......since it is good on seasonal and annual passes for florida residents.....

people in the park .....probably equals.....money being spent to the "bean counters"...

just an opinion

because I live in Texas and don't no anyone in those areas!

You would think if most of the people come from Chicago and Fl, they would want ot boost sales in other areas, huh? JMHO.

Maybe they just like the people from the Chicago area the most?! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter