Disney Store Sale

lol when i have to call the usa, i adopt my american accent... i worked for years with american and european clients and during that time, had to develop an american accent so that our usa clients could understand us...

most of the time it works.

sucks about your bad day :(

here is some hugs and fireman ninja scootering hippie flowers to make you feel better:

:hug::firefight:moped::hippie::flower3:

lol when i have to call the usa, i adopt my american accent... i worked for years with american and european clients and during that time, had to develop an american accent so that our usa clients could understand us...

most of the time it works.

sucks about your bad day :(

here is some hugs and fireman ninja scootering hippie flowers to make you feel better:

:hug::firefight:moped::hippie::flower3:

nice.....::yes::

I have now posted a poll:hyper::badpc:

oh dear

Karen - if you want I can make DH ring for you. He speaks with a posh English accent and people on the phones at DCL got all swoony and couldn't do enough for him. If it would help I'll pimp out DH. :thumbsup2

Karen - if you want I can make DH ring for you. He speaks with a posh English accent and people on the phones at DCL got all swoony and couldn't do enough for him. If it would help I'll pimp out DH. :thumbsup2

I'm going to make up a roster..we can make a call every hour until they release my captured parcels.......

free my boxes...free my boxes.......oh, ok that looks a tad rude:blush:

I'm going to make up a roster..we can make a call every hour until they release my captured parcels.......

free my boxes...free my boxes.......oh, ok that looks a tad rude:blush:

Bit rude? :lmao::lmao::lmao: Coke just came out of my nose. That alarmed the munchkins have dinner next to Mummy. 'Mummy why is your drink coming out of the wrong hole?' 'Nevermind, eat your fish fingers,' said I mopping stuff off the table.

Bit rude? :lmao::lmao::lmao: Coke just came out of my nose. That alarmed the munchkins have dinner next to Mummy. 'Mummy why is your drink coming out of the wrong hole?' 'Nevermind, eat your fish fingers,' said I mopping stuff off the table.

that pays you back for me nearly choking on a choc chip biscuit when i read about the 100x$1 notes:rotfl:

lesson learnt...dont read ozzealand board fri arvos while consuming food:badpc:

Read your other thread - why would someone be 'disappointed' Disney held a parcel for x length of time? It's not like they were storing a car for you!

Sometimes I get discouraged by these boards - people reply to posts as if you are a moron and don't even answer the actual question asked.

I really hope this gets sorted Karen, it's so annoying, and I hope all your other parcels are being looked after safely:)

I agree Dabecs, it's so much safe here on the Aussie board :scared1:

Karen, I'm amazed your parcel keeps bouncing back - especially as you've had others go through just fine.

I wonder if it's because of the Comvention centre thing? I've been reading the Yacht & Beach club thread a lot and there does seem to be a difference in the way parcels are treated at the Yacht Club ( which has a Convention Centre) and the Beach Club ( which doesn't) - and this is in two resorts that basically share the same site and building!

I really hope you can get it sorted out - sorry I don't have anything more constructive to offer but sympathy. Feel free to kick my pony if it makes you feel better.... ;)

Andona

Anyone else order this past week and it's not been shipped yet? It's only two days since I ordered but Karen has me paranoid now.

Anyone else order this past week and it's not been shipped yet? It's only two days since I ordered but Karen has me paranoid now.

I did my order on the 28th and it was shipped yesterday but it just depends on what you've ordered I think :thumbsup2 my last order was split into four packages and sent at various times across a ten day period :laughing:

It just freaks me out to see two transactions for my order in my account :scared: but I know one will disappear in a few days, went through the same thing last time.

Wow Karen - none of that sounds too good! I hope by now you have been able to sort all this out and your parcel will soon be on its way for the final time! :confused3 :rolleyes2

ok, so now its been sent for the 4th time, but this time we are sending it to POP.....oh dear, i can see it going pear shaped.....

as for the comments on the other boards:confused3 strange people live in the internet:rotfl:

12 sleeps..tried on my shorts this morning, still a tad snug:faint: oh well, i'll buy new ones there:thumbsup2

I did my order on the 28th and it was shipped yesterday but it just depends on what you've ordered I think :thumbsup2 my last order was split into four packages and sent at various times across a ten day period :laughing:

It just freaks me out to see two transactions for my order in my account :scared: but I know one will disappear in a few days, went through the same thing last time.

did my order wednesday. it's now saturday and still no shipping confirmation.

not panicking. not panicking. yup that's me. not panicking. :badpc:

did my order wednesday. it's now saturday and still no shipping confirmation.

not panicking. not panicking. yup that's me. not panicking. :badpc:

log into the tracking number of UPS, then sign up for alerts..everytime your parcel sneezes you'll get a email:thumbsup2 thats how i know my boxes are better traveled than I am......

breathe...nothing could go wrong...trust me:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

demotivational-posters-mail-order-ninja.jpg

Man Karen, I can't work out how to do that. I had a mad panic the stuff I order last big shop (whenever we all went mad on here) hadn't arrived and tried via Disney Store to track it and it said the couldn't find any information any more. AGGGGGHHHHHHH.

ok

click on the link to track your parcel
it will ask if you want updates..now you have to login, so register, then go back to your tracking page, log in then do the update thing.....

easy:duck::badpc:

elvis5.jpg

my boxes are in Memphis....again...sigh.....oh dear......waiter, the bill please!
:firefight

australiankaren said:
my boxes are in Memphis....again...sigh.....oh dear......waiter, the bill please!
:firefight

So what now? I placed my first order (Target) about a week or so ago, they emailed me to say it was shipped, I've heard nothing more.. I hope that means SSR has accepted it and are happily (wouldn't the other thread love that!) storing it. I made 2 Disney orders this week so will see what happens with them too;)

So what now? I placed my first order (Target) about a week or so ago, they emailed me to say it was shipped, I've heard nothing more.. I hope that means SSR has accepted it and are happily (wouldn't the other thread love that!) storing it. I made 2 Disney orders this week so will see what happens with them too;)

dont freakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...I am taking all the bad karma re package delivery issues, so you guys can have a no-drama experience....

gee what a girl I am...taking one for the team...

whats the team called again...oh thats right...GIVE ME MY DAMN PACKAGES TEAM:rotfl2:

australiankaren said:
dont freakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...I am taking all the bad karma re package delivery issues, so you guys can have a no-drama experience....

gee what a girl I am...taking one for the team...

whats the team called again...oh thats right...GIVE ME MY DAMN PACKAGES TEAM:rotfl2:

Glad to hear you are shouldering the load! How much is the package worth? (not trying to suggest it will never turn up or anything;) ) My shopping is about $400 over 3 orders - hence my freaking out at your non deliverance!

Glad to hear you are shouldering the load! How much is the package worth? (not trying to suggest it will never turn up or anything;) ) My shopping is about $400 over 3 orders - hence my freaking out at your non deliverance!

The 3 parcels are worth around $360 usd......but would cost me twice that if I got them at the parks...with the sales and extra savings...also they are all the GK's stuff so hopefully all will end well:drive:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter