Disney Store Sale

My order says it had been delivered, which is lucky because it was 2 parcels, on one it had the address I had given and the other was addressed like one of Karens;)

Name
Lake Buena Vista
Florida

Yeah that would be easy to find me! They have both been signed for by the same person so I'm hoping that means they are in the same place! It just says "office" not our resort name though.

At least they are not in Memphis!

My order says it had been delivered, which is lucky because it was 2 parcels, on one it had the address I had given and the other was addressed like one of Karens;)

Name
Lake Buena Vista
Florida

Yeah that would be easy to find me! They have both been signed for by the same person so I'm hoping that means they are in the same place! It just says "office" not our resort name though.

At least they are not in Memphis!

one of my 2 remaining packages has been delivered :banana::banana::banana:to either POP or Bay lake....just as well i was sitting down when i got the email....

one to go....

Updated score:
Memphis 1 Karen 1

Well my parcels have a UPS number but they haven't arrived with UPS yet - the ticket was raised on the 31st, so I don't have a clue what's going on.:confused3 Should I send them an email or call or something Karen?

Well my parcels have a UPS number but they haven't arrived with UPS yet - the ticket was raised on the 31st, so I don't have a clue what's going on.:confused3 Should I send them an email or call or something Karen?

have you gone onto the UPS site to track.....sometimes they get sent to the post office and they deliver...

just set up a tracking alert....

I hear Memphis is lovely this time of year :rotfl2:

have you gone onto the UPS site to track.....sometimes they get sent to the post office and they deliver...

just set up a tracking alert....

I hear Memphis is lovely this time of year :rotfl2:

Yep, UPS said the label has raised and we've not got our mitts on the parcel yet. What are they doing down there?

got my tracking number, went to ups.com and lo and behold, my parcel is in memphis.

you know, this is possibly the greatest ever ANZAC dismeet in the history of the boards...

it's just happening with our parcels, in memphis :)

got my tracking number, went to ups.com and lo and behold, my parcel is in memphis.

you know, this is possibly the greatest ever ANZAC dismeet in the history of the boards...

this is getting nuts:crowded:

My stuff is in Orlando, there is still time for it to go pear shaped ;)

:lmao:

Well of course they're having trouble delivering everyone's parcels. There's been a drastic influx of them over the past month :rotfl2:

My parcel made it all the way to the UPS Memphis depot. Yay. Guess we have movement. ETA is Monday next week. Man I hope so....

This has become quite the saga!

Will anyone be brave enough to order any more parcels? I don't think I will:rotfl2:

Now my ticker is broken - it has been saying 2 months and 3 days for about 5 days!

Maybe it's stuck in Memphis:rotfl:

My shopping is sitting in the mail room at my hotel!

:worship:

They've come through!

ready to be shipped..this is the left overs from my first order...

here we go again ladies:rotfl2:

I just had an email from the Disney store to say my parcels are at the resort:)

Hoping for some pixie dust for your parcel Karen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter