• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney+ Subscriber Discount Coming January 3, 2024

Our Disney + subscription is linked to my husband's MDE account. I'm the one that books all the trips. Is there a way to change the Disney + information to my information so that I can handle travel discounts/promos?

Our Disney + subscription is linked to my husband's MDE account. I'm the one that books all the trips. Is there a way to change the Disney + information to my information so that I can handle travel discounts/promos?

I manage all our travel & our Disney+ account is in my husband’s name too. I just sign into his MDE account to check rates or book with that discount.

Last edited:
Is there not usually a link to that discount on the regular Disney website?
Is it more complicated than that?
I’m hoping to book something for late May with the d+ discount 🙂.

Is there not usually a link to that discount on the regular Disney website?
Is it more complicated than that?
I’m hoping to book something for late May with the d+ discount 🙂.

I think it should show up on the special offers list. But if not, it will show up as an option on the resort booking page once you’re signed in, just like the AP rates do.

I believe it's associated with the email you use to manage and log into Disney+. Is that email your husband's?

Lots of posts on FB saying it will be free dining.

Starting January 3, 2024, Disney+ subscribers can get a FREE dining plan when purchasing a non-discounted 4-night, 4-day vacation package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and theme park ticket with a Park Hopper option. This offer is valid for arrivals most nights July 1 through September 30, 2024.

Disney+ Subscribers: Enjoy a FREE Dining Plan at Walt Disney World

Hey fellow foodies, the delicious deal you’ve been waiting for is arriving just in time for the new year! A FREE dining plan will be available exclusively for Disney+ subscribers when purchasing select vacation packages to Walt Disney World. We know how much families love Disney dining, and this offer gives them another great option to save on their vacation.  

Dining Plan Offer for Disney+ Subscribers at Disney World in 2024

Starting Jan. 3, 2024, Disney+ subscribers can get a FREE dining plan when purchasing a non-discounted 4-night, 4-day Walt Disney Travel Company package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and theme park ticket with a Park Hopper option. This offer is valid for arrivals most nights July 1 through Sept. 30, 2024. Visit DisneyWorld.com/SpecialOffers beginning Jan. 3 for additional offer details!* And, to learn more about other perks available to Disney+ subscribers, click here.

Tips to Make the Most of Your Dining Plan  ​

Our dining plans – the Disney Quick Service Dining Plan or the Disney Dining Plan – are a great option for families. Each plan includes a certain number of meals and snacks based on the number of nights of your stay, and there are over 200 dining locations to choose from across all of Disney World!

For example, if your family is eager to head to the parks early, you can grab a quick breakfast at your Disney Resort hotel. For lunch, quick bites can be found at locations around all four parks like PizzeRizzo at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for a personal pizza or Regal Eagle Smokehouse at EPCOT for a beef brisket sandwich. And for those with the Disney Dining Plan, you may end your day at a table-service restaurant like the all-you-care-to-enjoy Polynesian-inspired dinner at ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort (with special options kids will love, too) … and don’t forget to save room for the legendary ‘Ohana bread pudding. These are just a few of the many ways you can use your dining plans. Please note that reservations are subject to availability. And yes, you can use those snack credits on DOLE Whip or a Mickey ice cream bar. 

Bonus Tip: On DisneyWorld.com and the My Disney Experience app, you can also easily view all available reservations for your selected date, and reservations are sorted by morning, afternoon and evening, so you can tell which menu will be served.  

More 2024 Deals  ​

There are even more offers available for those looking to book their Walt Disney World vacation. You can save up to 35% at select Disney Resort hotels when you stay 5 nights or longer most nights March 25 through Oct. 3, 2024. Visit DisneyWorld.com/SpecialOffers on Jan. 3, 2024 to learn more.**

Just saw that too. I’m surprised they are doing actual free dining. I figured they’d stick with the dining gift card. Free dining doesn’t work for us, we’re a party of 2 staying at deluxe resorts. But I’ll be checking out the resort discounts for our early September stay. Good luck to all who are looking tomorrow.

if these details are true, does my family no good at all, we are traveling in April.
but hopefully this would:

More 2024 Deals  ​

There are even more offers available for those looking to book their Walt Disney World vacation. You can save up to 35% at select Disney Resort hotels when you stay 5 nights or longer most nights March 25 through Oct. 3, 2024.

Just saw that too. I’m surprised they are doing actual free dining. I figured they’d stick with the dining gift card. Free dining doesn’t work for us, we’re a party of 2 staying at deluxe resorts. But I’ll be checking out the resort discounts for our early September stay. Good luck to all who are looking tomorrow.
The dates are rough though, only valid for the time of year FL tries to be hot as the surface of the sun

Lots of posts on FB saying it will be free dining.

Starting January 3, 2024, Disney+ subscribers can get a FREE dining plan when purchasing a non-discounted 4-night, 4-day vacation package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and theme park ticket with a Park Hopper option. This offer is valid for arrivals most nights July 1 through September 30, 2024.
I'm hearing the same. Today might be the best time to pick up a Disney+ subscription as tomorrow will be jammed.

Will Moderate resorts get the full dining plan like the old days or the watered down quick service plan like they were doing before covid?

Will Moderate resorts get the full dining plan like the old days or the watered down quick service plan like they were doing before covid?
I can’t imagine mods getting the Disney Dining Plan but we don’t have the details yet so anything is possible.

Oof, they’re making folks buy the park hopper option. Usually that would be a hard thing to upsell someone on a 4 day ticket on…

Disney+ Subscribers: Enjoy a FREE Dining Plan at Walt Disney World

Hey fellow foodies, the delicious deal you’ve been waiting for is arriving just in time for the new year! A FREE dining plan will be available exclusively for Disney+ subscribers when purchasing select vacation packages to Walt Disney World. We know how much families love Disney dining, and this offer gives them another great option to save on their vacation.  

Dining Plan Offer for Disney+ Subscribers at Disney World in 2024

Starting Jan. 3, 2024, Disney+ subscribers can get a FREE dining plan when purchasing a non-discounted 4-night, 4-day Walt Disney Travel Company package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and theme park ticket with a Park Hopper option. This offer is valid for arrivals most nights July 1 through Sept. 30, 2024. Visit DisneyWorld.com/SpecialOffers beginning Jan. 3 for additional offer details!* And, to learn more about other perks available to Disney+ subscribers, click here.

Tips to Make the Most of Your Dining Plan  ​

Our dining plans – the Disney Quick Service Dining Plan or the Disney Dining Plan – are a great option for families. Each plan includes a certain number of meals and snacks based on the number of nights of your stay, and there are over 200 dining locations to choose from across all of Disney World!

For example, if your family is eager to head to the parks early, you can grab a quick breakfast at your Disney Resort hotel. For lunch, quick bites can be found at locations around all four parks like PizzeRizzo at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for a personal pizza or Regal Eagle Smokehouse at EPCOT for a beef brisket sandwich. And for those with the Disney Dining Plan, you may end your day at a table-service restaurant like the all-you-care-to-enjoy Polynesian-inspired dinner at ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort (with special options kids will love, too) … and don’t forget to save room for the legendary ‘Ohana bread pudding. These are just a few of the many ways you can use your dining plans. Please note that reservations are subject to availability. And yes, you can use those snack credits on DOLE Whip or a Mickey ice cream bar. 

Bonus Tip: On DisneyWorld.com and the My Disney Experience app, you can also easily view all available reservations for your selected date, and reservations are sorted by morning, afternoon and evening, so you can tell which menu will be served.  

More 2024 Deals  ​

There are even more offers available for those looking to book their Walt Disney World vacation. You can save up to 35% at select Disney Resort hotels when you stay 5 nights or longer most nights March 25 through Oct. 3, 2024. Visit DisneyWorld.com/SpecialOffers on Jan. 3, 2024 to learn more.**
First offer only valid in the summer?

giphy.gif

Second one sounds decent though.

How does the Disney+ thing work if I used a travel agent? They obviously can't sign into my account when they book any discounts.

Also the hotel discount, it doesn't have the tag "And, to learn more about other perks available to Disney+ subscribers, click here." so will it be available to anyone or is it also only Disney+?

How does the Disney+ thing work if I used a travel agent? They obviously can't sign into my account when they book any discounts.

Also the hotel discount, it doesn't have the tag "And, to learn more about other perks available to Disney+ subscribers, click here." so will it be available to anyone or is it also only Disney+?
Possibly but wait until tomorrow to be sure. They've made this offer to D+ subscribers before so I don't think it'll be clear until it goes live.

Same! 35% bounce back is a better deal for us. Don't need park hoppers - or that much food. I'm assuming deluxe resorts will have the TS free dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter