Disney+ Subscriber Discount Coming January 3, 2024

Managed to change my reservation for the offer. My question remains, am I able to book a second room with my Disney+ Account?
PD: Just spend 50 minutes on hold to be told "needs to be change thru My Disney Experience App", lmao. They were kinda useless.

Last edited:
How are you guys getting the offer the pop-up I am completely linked up with the same email Same Disney+ it’s under my membership etc. but the offer is not showing up for me
I went in to my existing reservation and went in to the “change reservation” then it gave me package options and the available rooms including the one I had.

Does anyone know when this offer expires? Hoping to see when ones for later in the year may be released?

There doesn’t seem to be a “book by” date listed. Disney pulled several late 2023 offer with out warning a few months ago. If you’re interested in this offer at all, you might want to book while you can. You can always change to a different offer or cancel without penalty before your 30 day mark.

Won't save us anything. We already got our hotel on a bounce back so the math doesnt check out.
Same here. Even with paying for our own food, we save over $600 by not doing the free dining (after adding in our out of pocket food costs). It's only 2 people and we don't need hoppers. The amount of food on the standard plan is more than we would eat, especially since you can no longer use your credits to pay for someone else's TS meal and you can't convert QS credits for snacks (here's looking at you Food & Wine). Plus tip on TS is no longer included. It does work for larger parties with kids in the 9-17 age range, but not for me. I did check to see if my math was correct and the resort where we are booked isn't even available for our dates and I have no desire to move. Glad it is working out for others!

Does anyone know when this offer expires? Hoping to see when ones for later in the year may be released?
There doesn’t seem to be a “book by” date listed. Disney pulled several late 2023 offer with out warning a few months ago. If you’re interested in this offer at all, you might want to book while you can. You can always change to a different offer or cancel without penalty before your 30 day mark.

I second this, especially if you know you have dates you want to go.

I procrastinated on our December visit and missed out completely when WDW unexpectedly pulled it. The prices became a lot higher, so we ended up not booking a Disney resort. I wished I'd have jumped on it when I had the chance as we would have preferred to have the free resort/theme park parking and buses

Book by dates may become extinct. May be a new tactic by Disney to be able to pull the discounts at any given moment.

What a joke. They might as well not even offer this.
Yeah, I've gotta say this is not an impressive deal. We used to do free dining all the time, but it just does not financially work for us this go around. We tried different dates, different levels of hotels etc., but a regular room only discount is working out to be a better deal for us.

Free Dining has always been like this. Nothing new.
No it wasn't always like this.
As recently as 2016 we booked a Mod resort and had free TS dining not QS. We booked several years in a row with that offer.

When we go to Disney it's for 2 weeks not a couple days. We aren't eating QS for 2 weeks and if you have to pay to upgrade to TS the offer is a joke. It was IMO decent value when it was TS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter