Disney Tattoos

This was when I got my Tink tattoo back in 2007!

tinktat.jpg

tinktat2.jpg

Sweet! I really need to have my wings redone.

I was hoping to get my 1st Disney tattoo before I went on my trip in May, but I don't think that's gonna happen. I'm still working on the details of the design.

I'm currently planning my half sleeve. It's going to have my top "protagonist" with it's "antagonist" which are (in no particular order) ;

Belle and Gaston
Cinderella and Lady Tremaine
Maleficent and Sleeping Beauty
Snow White and the Evil Queen
Peter Pan and Captain Hook
Ariel and Ursla
Aladdin, Jasmine and Jafar.

Are there any others or swap outs I should choose?

I have an apt with my tattoo artist this weekend, I'm hoping to have a better idea of wth I'm talking about when I go. :banana:

I've been reading this thread for a while but I couldn't find my camera to get a pic of my mickey tattoo! I finally did and wanted to share it with you all! I got this tattoo about a year and a half ago (I think!) I also have two other ones but they're not disney related. But here's my mickey one! (Sorry for the blurry pic. I can't seem to get a good one.)

DSCN0964.jpg

I've been reading this thread for a while but I couldn't find my camera to get a pic of my mickey tattoo! I finally did and wanted to share it with you all! I got this tattoo about a year and a half ago (I think!) I also have two other ones but they're not disney related. But here's my mickey one! (Sorry for the blurry pic. I can't seem to get a good one.)

DSCN0964.jpg

Sweet! Ankle?

DSCN0964.jpg

Wonderful tattoo, love it!! ;)

I love this thread. I really want to get a tattoo. It will be my reward for reaching my goal weight. I love so many of them but I especially love the "Believe" one from a few pages back with the mickey head. As a teacher it would be perfect since it is small enough to hide easily.

I wish I could get my next tattoo IN Disney...like how Universal Studios has a tattoo parlor in City Walk! That would be AWESOME!!:thumbsup2

ok, def getting a Disney tat for my next one...thinking a Walt Disney quote with pixie dust around it and a hidden Mickey...off to research the best quote for me!

haha Thanks. I am obsessed with painting my fingernails and redo them usually twice a week. This one is Sally Hanson "Plum's the Word".

I love how your fingernails and the lettering on your keyboard match. :thumbsup2

I don't have a Disney Tattoo yet, but I do have this. It's the symbol for the style of karate I studied for many years. I got it to represent my goal of getting my black belt. I got to brown belt and am no longer training in that style, so I'm thinking about covering it up with a simple mickey head. It's 1 1/2 inches across and tall so would make a fairly large mickey head. If I can cover it with color I might go with a stitch. Sadly the tattoo parlor I went to is now closed so I will have to find a new place to do it.

2007-04-25-b.jpg

I don't have a Disney Tattoo yet, but I do have this. It's the symbol for the style of karate I studied for many years. I got it to represent my goal of getting my black belt. I got to brown belt and am no longer training in that style, so I'm thinking about covering it up with a simple mickey head. It's 1 1/2 inches across and tall so would make a fairly large mickey head. If I can cover it with color I might go with a stitch. Sadly the tattoo parlor I went to is now closed so I will have to find a new place to do it.

2007-04-25-b.jpg

That was a part of your life...even though now it's not, it was an important part of who you are. Why not keep it, and put Mickey ears on either side, with some type of disign that represents your life now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter