Disney Tattoos

Here's my Mickey a few hours after being done. I love it! It's my second tattoo. The other is 3 hibiscus flowers and a hummingbird covering the lower half of my back.

2011-04-29162209-1.jpg

Here's my Mickey a few hours after being done. I love it! It's my second tattoo. The other is 3 hibiscus flowers and a hummingbird covering the lower half of my back.

2011-04-29162209-1.jpg

Oooo, that's so cool. Very subtle yet totally MICKEY! I love it!

2011-04-29162209-1.jpg

Love it! Very cool tattoo! Love your pedi too! ;)

2011-04-29162209-1.jpg

I would LOVE to see a picture of your other tattoo as that is almost exactly what I have on my right should blade (2 hibiscus flower and a hummingbird, going to add a third hibiscus flower this summer).

I would LOVE to see a picture of your other tattoo as that is almost exactly what I have on my right should blade (2 hibiscus flower and a hummingbird, going to add a third hibiscus flower this summer).

Here's most of it. Showing the entire thing is a bit risque. lol It's pretty large. I goes from mid to lower back.

tattoo2.jpg

Looks great! I love how real everything looks. Oh, and I forgot to say that your mickey head looks good too. :)

2011-04-29162209-1.jpg

oh it's great, and like someone else said, I love your pedi!

Morning!

I have an appointment this evening to get a new Disney tattoo.

Is anyone here familier with the Mechanical Kingdom Pin Set? They came out last year.

I have the Minnie Mouse on the top of my right foot and tonight, I am having Mickey done on the top of my left foot.

Once he is done I will post a picture. I am very excited, but I just know, its going to hurt like the dickens.

Morning!

I have an appointment this evening to get a new Disney tattoo.

Is anyone here familier with the Mechanical Kingdom Pin Set? They came out last year.

I have the Minnie Mouse on the top of my right foot and tonight, I am having Mickey done on the top of my left foot.

Once he is done I will post a picture. I am very excited, but I just know, its going to hurt like the dickens.

Yep, I'm familiar with this pin set (from HKDisney, I believe), and have contemplated getting them done myself. I think there is a profile Mickey, a Mickey head, a Donald profile, a Minnie profile and a Stitch full-body. They are pretty cool! Looking forward to seeing your pics!

my sister found this thread and sent it to me so I though I'd post my tats. Sorry I dont know how to make the pics smaller?

My tink is in memory of my Mom. She loved Tink and passed away from Pancreatic Cancer. The mushroom Tink is sitting on are actually from a tattoo my Dad got for my Mom while they were dating. Tink crying is from the scene in Peter Pan when she was taken by Capt. Hook. My Moms name is in the grass. Judie.
shelliestink.jpg

My Pooh & Eeyore is for me & my sister. She loves Pooh and I love Eeyore.
shelliespooheeyore.jpg

WOW - what a great way to honour your mother.

i love your tink tattoo - it's perfect for her

@forever11709 love your tattoo very neat idea :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thank you :) it fits me well, lol I don't worry about anything and it makes everyone around me a nervous wreck, but why worry about something that is bound to happen, ya know? Ahhhh and it's a great little pick me up when I'm having a bad day :)

My new Disney Tattoo!! The main part of the design is a replica of a henna tattoo that I got done on my last trip to Disney at the Morocco Pavillion...I liked it so much I made it permanent! The hidden Mickey ears and the "Just Believe" I added to the design myself.

TATTOO1.jpg

My new Disney Tattoo!! The main part of the design is a replica of a henna tattoo that I got done on my last trip to Disney at the Morocco Pavillion...I liked it so much I made it permanent! The hidden Mickey ears and the "Just Believe" I added to the design myself.

TATTOO1.jpg

love it!!!

TATTOO1.jpg

Awesome! Love your shoes also.

TATTOO1.jpg

I absolutely LOVE it! That is amazing!

TATTOO1.jpg

Just beautiful!!! Love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter