Disney Tattoos

These are all such awesome tattoos! I have never had the nerve to get a tattoo. I don't do well with pain. :scared: But after giving birth to 2 kids I think I can finally handle it! I have convinced myself to go along with my cousin this fall when she goes to get a new one. I want a tiny one of mickey and minnie on my lower back. Haven't decided on the side or middle lower back yet. This is what I have come up with so far. What do you think? Any suggestions? I want it tiny, each head maybe only an inch big. I'm not sure about words yet.

232323232%7Ffp%3B45%3Enu%3D3238%3E%3A%3C%3A%3E86%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D35825%3B%3C%3A%3B4339nu0mrj

I think it's cute.

Any reputable tattoo artist will warn you about getting it too small though. Tattoos tend to bleed together over the years (like lines get blurry and such) so wicked small words and such become unreadable. Just a word of caution that you might want to consider a little bigger (I'm not suggesting massive, but an inch or two, possibly three) :flower3:

I went and got Disney tattoos 5 & 6 this past weekend, I'm happy with them.

lefttatts2.jpg

...and these are my other Mickey tattoos :)

righttatts3.jpg

mickeymouse-1.jpg

canadamickey-1.jpg

This is my wife's new tattoo. She loves Disney and snowmen. The picture was taken the day of so it is showing some bruising.

d576e91f.jpg

bigdave10000 said:
This is my wife's new tattoo. She loves Disney and snowmen. The picture was taken the day of so it is showing some bruising.

Cute idea! I want a tattoo but I don't know what I want. Something with a Hidden Mickey for sure.

what are you getting?

Am getting another Tim schumate design (subtley changed again) on the back of my left leg to go with the tink on my right(see previous post)

then the day after i am getting some more work done on my nmbc sleeve

Am getting another Tim schumate design (subtley changed again) on the back of my left leg to go with the tink on my right(see previous post)

then the day after i am getting some more work done on my nmbc sleeve

Love it.
Can't wait to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter