Disney Tattoos

tattoosarielpuppyjenmarlinhouse224.jpg

OHHHH MYYYY GODDDDD!! That is AMAZING!!!! :worship:

I am getting a tinkerbell tattoo next month that has a upper and lower banner with the saying " those that wander are not always lost". Does anyone have ideas of another saying I could use instead of that one? I am drawing a blank here. Lol

tinkerbellmom31 said:
I am getting a tinkerbell tattoo next month that has a upper and lower banner with the saying " those that wander are not always lost". Does anyone have ideas of another saying I could use instead of that one? I am drawing a blank here. Lol

Kill Wendy?:)

sounds like a Tim Schumate piece :-) why not remove the banners all together.If you can't think of a meaningfull quote for you then don't have one.

mrferret said:
sounds like a Tim Schumate piece :-) why not remove the banners all together.If you can't think of a meaningfull quote for you then don't have one.

Very funny big Dave. :-)

Yes it's the Tim Shumate one. I like the saying but my husband is trying to sway me to use something different, he doesn't like it. Im trying to think of cool quotes that would go with the image. I don't know, was trying to change it up a bit. I have over a month to think about it.

Very funny big Dave. :-)

Yes it's the Tim Shumate one. I like the saying but my husband is trying to sway me to use something different, he doesn't like it. Im trying to think of cool quotes that would go with the image. I don't know, was trying to change it up a bit. I have over a month to think about it.

No nicking the qoute off mine(posted earlier)
I understand about not liking the original quote a lot of people say it is actually from The Lord of the Rings...

Hope to see it posted soon :thumbsup2

Laughter is timeless --
Imagination has no age --
And dreams are forever

My Disney tat is actually a remake of a pin from the flower and garden festival that he bought me during our first trip to Disney together in 2010. The original tattoo was more colorful but the tattoo artist said if he used that
iChat color in such a small space, it would look like some one barfed skittles on my leg.
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=432604146088&id=501771088&__user=501771088

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter