Disney trip - staying at Marriot 12 - 19th Feb Journey home added

I am sorry your little one was ill. But as you say, there is no better accommodations in the area if you are going to be ill. I had tonsillitus the other year, and Marriott were brilliant and I had a doctor at my bedside within 90 minutes. The two days we skipped the parks, the kids had a blast playing in the playgrounds; using the kids club; playing giant chess, pool and table tennis; swimming; and having the space in the house to play and watch DVDs.

It meant that although I felt guilty, I did not feel overly guilty! It also meant I could eat what I fancied or could handle without worrying about wasting money in a restaurant.

To be honest, I know we drive, but Marriott is always my first choice, even beating out the DLH for longer stays (the DLH is great for 1 night). It certainly feels more luxurious and less hassled. And it is still closer to the parks than most Walt Disney World resorts are to their parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter