• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder - September 22, 2017

Hello everyone!

If you would like to chime in with your stats: Cabin number and what your group configuration is, I'd be happy to put together a document for us to all have.

I'll start:

Mickey's Jedi
Cabin 6022
Mom - Suzanne
Dad - Steve
Daughter - Samantha, 16
Daughter - Sabrina, 11

Up to you how much detail you want for your entry in the list (besides cabin number, of course) - # in your group and kid gender/age is certainly helpful if people choose to give a customized gift, but not necessary.

SIGN UP ON THIS FACEBOOK PAGE - THEY HAVE A LAST MINUTE FISH EXTENDER GROUP SIGN UP ON THERE ... JOIN US!!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/234180866962806/

room 6000 tony (51) fave color blue - fave character goofy - shoe size 10.5 - shirt size xl - no allergies
room 6000 rita (52) fave color blue - fave character mickey - shoe size 8 - shirt size l - no allergies
room 6000 jazlyn (12) fave color blue - fave character stitch - shoe size 5 - shirt size l 10/12 - no allergies
room 5002 kendra (30) fave color pink - fave character belle - shoe size 9 - shirt size l - no allergies
room 5002 evelyn (9) fave color red - fave character pochahontas - shoe size 3 - shirt size m 7/8 - no allergies
room 5002 dessy (5) fave color purple - fave character anna - shoe size 13 - shirt size s 5/6 - no allergies

HELLO!!!

Are we all excited?

Please chime in with your info (at least cabin number and # of cruisers) so I can make a handy dandy list.

Thanks!

HELLO!!!

Are we all excited?

Please chime in with your info (at least cabin number and # of cruisers) so I can make a handy dandy list.

Thanks!

Just last minute booked a day and a half ago. We have young adult kiddos (one is special needs), but this trip is JUST THE TWO OF US (yippee skippeee)! We are Alan and Yvette (that's ME), and we are in stateroom 8060. Hubs uses a cane from time to time. Depends on his bad back. We've been married 23 years, and this cruise is at my insistence that after a crappy 2017, thus far, he needed to take a few days away from our small business and unwind. Tried to talk him into a repostitioning Panama Canal cruise, but he couldn't take that much time from work. This is our 5th Disney cruise and the second on the Wonder. The first with no offspring joining us. The only ship we haven't sailed on is the Fantasy (someday). We would love to get in on the Fish Extender exchange, if it isn't too late. I'll head to FB for that sign up, as well. For reference, our 22 year old special needs (autism) daughter, Jessica, is staying home for the first time ever. I will be passing along any FE gifts that are appropriate to pass along. Her favorite character is Tink. Mine is Minnie, Alan's is Mr. Incredible (Bob Parr).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter