Disneyland Fireworks viewing outside of the parks

cinnaminny

DIS Veteran
Staying at the Disneyland hotel next summer for 6 nights, first night being a travel-non park day. Is there anywhere to see the fireworks from outside of the parks?

You can see them from Downtown Disney, the Esplanade, and several different hotels (off the top of my head, I've watched from Tropicana, Park Vue, Best Western Stovall's, and the former Super 8 on Katella. Not all the views are fantastic, but they are better than nothing! :)

You can watch the fireworks while dining on the upper level of Catal and the Jazz Kitchen. Time your reservation so that you'll be having dessert when the fireworks start -- very fun!

I was reading in the Touring plans book for Disneyland 2019, about the rooms. I am going to TRY to get a room in Fantasy, floors 7+ with the hopes of being able to catch a glimpse of the fireworks.
We stayed in the Fantasy Tower last weekend on the 10th floor and saw the fireworks. It’s not quite the same as they are far away, at a very different angle and no music but it was fun for me seeing I was in the room with a sleeping toddler who couldn’t have stayed up to watch from Main Street.

... It’s not quite the same as they are far away, at a very different angle and no music but it was fun for me seeing I was in the room with a sleeping toddler who couldn’t have stayed up to watch from Main Street.
When we know we will be seeing the fireworks from a hotel or restaurant, we try to have a good video of the show bookmarked on our phones and ready to go ahead of time. Then, as soon as the show starts, hit "play"! If you're close enough in sync, you'll have your soundtrack to go along with the show. :) (And you won't have to wake up anyone else!)

When we know we will be seeing the fireworks from a hotel or restaurant, we try to have a good video of the show bookmarked on our phones and ready to go ahead of time. Then, as soon as the show starts, hit "play"! If you're close enough in sync, you'll have your soundtrack to go along with the show. :) (And you won't have to wake up anyone else!)
That is a good idea... that and some headphones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter