Disneyland Paris Quiz Qn 22 *answer added*

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Evening all,

I am determined to ask a question which stumps you all ;) and I'm hoping this might be it :teeth:

Please tell me what season is depicted in the final scene of it's a small world (the DLP one)

PMs as usual please, and lots of luck :)

Okay who's got the song in their head now?! :rolleyes1

PM sent!

Rhiannon :wizard:

DisneyRGB said:
Okay who's got the song in their head now?! :rolleyes1

PM sent!

I have!!

It is driving me mad!!! I can see them all staring at me....HELP!!!

I accept no responsibility for any songs playing in anyone's heads, you know :teeth:

Well, well, well.......

Lots of guesses there... but somehow you all got it right!

The answer was.... winter!

diberry said:
Well, there's plenty of room for it to dance around freely in there!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Come on Karen, she's often cheeky to you and now to me too (not for the first time!) - there must be a case for points deduction??!! :rotfl:

DisneyRGB said:
Come on Karen, she's often cheeky to you and now to me too (not for the first time!) - there must be a case for points deduction??!! :rotfl:

Well, Rhiannon, she'd better watch her step, that's all I can say ;)

Hee hee, hope you're listening to that! :listen:

I'd better not have any of your cheek next month Diana!! Any impertinence, or heckling, will be dealt with most severely. Isn't that right, Karen!?! ;) :rolleyes1

:teeth:

Well, all I can say to Miss July (Bexx) and Miss September (DisneyRGB) is: "Just remember Miss December" (how poetic!!!!!!!! :rotfl: )when the misdemeanours of previous quiz mistresses will be brought to mind!!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter