Disneyland Paris Quiz Qn 22 *answer added*

Blimey, there's some real fighting talk on here! Can't we all just learn to get along? :grouphug:

:rotfl2:

Miss June, Miss July & Miss December - what do you say we all get together and pose for a DIS calendar?!

:rotfl:

Rhiannon

DisneyRGB said:
Blimey, there's some real fighting talk on here! Can't we all just learn to get along? :grouphug:

:rotfl2:

Rhiannon

You started it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DisneyRGB said:
Miss June, Miss July & Miss December - what do you say we all get together and pose for a DIS calendar?!

:rotfl:

Rhiannon

Like those WI ladies in the film????????????????????????????? :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

diberry said:
Like those WI ladies in the film????????????????????????????? :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

And just wait till they make a film about it, we'll all be famous ;)

Reid

Like those WI ladies in the film?????????????????????????????

The question is - are Russ and Reid happy to be Messrs August and October!?! :teeth:

Ahem....well i would like to but I think I am busy that day! :rolleyes1

There is only so much humiliation that a person can take you know! :blush:

I suppose I could pose for the Haunted Mansion edition of the calendar! :crazy:

Cyrano said:
Don't fancy October, bit cold on the bits :rotfl:

Reid
So does that mean you'd be happy to pose in the nude in a warmer month then??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :rotfl:

I think our revered moderator will be telling us off for being a bit, or very, off-topic!!!!!!!! ;)

I think being off-topic would be the least of our worries, talking about posing naked might be considered a little "inappropriate" on a Disney board!! :scared1: Please note that although I mentioned a calendar, there was no mention of nudity from me - I think Mr October is guilty of that! Makes an angel :angel: like me blush :blush:

Rhiannon :wizard:

Please note that although I mentioned a calendar, there was no mention of nudity from me - I think Mr October is guilty of that!

And then uses the weather as an excuse - giving no thought or pity to Miss December!!! :rotfl:

Rhiannon - I wouldn't worry too much about this thread. I've recently read some on the DVC Community board that are far more risque! :earseek: But I do think that our revered moderator has been very lenient in allowing this thread to continue as long as it has! :worship:

DisneyRGB said:
Please note that although I mentioned a calendar, there was no mention of nudity from me - I think Mr October is guilty of that! Makes an angel :angel: like me blush :blush:

Rhiannon :wizard:

Yes, it's definitely all Mr October's fault!!!!! :rotfl2:

Who's Mr October, I was only talking about August ;)
No nudity here. I much prefer it when swallowed food stays there :rotfl:

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter