Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

We always stay on the BWV side and I am pretty sure that they have a toaster in the room. I am not sure about the BWI side.
So, no one was able to answer whether or not a toaster is available to use, since they are not in the Inn rooms...is Beach Club Marketplace the closest?

So, no one was able to answer whether or not a toaster is available to use, since they are not in the Inn rooms...is Beach Club Marketplace the closest?

I can honestly say that I've never looked for one so can't say either way.

The reason at play here may be the Villa's and that they have them in the rooms so there isn't as much a need for them elsewhere. If there isn't anything at BWI, then Beachclub would be closest

Same, never needed or wanted to use one so never looked.
The only option would be if the Bakery had one over there where the coffee pots are. Do they sell just bagels or other items to toast? I don't recall any but I may have missed them. If they don't sell anything to toast I can't imagine why they'd have a toaster. That area where you fill drinks is not very big, that's for sure

The reason at play here may be the Villa's and that they have them in the rooms so there isn't as much a need for them elsewhere. If there isn't anything at BWI, then Beachclub would be closest

Same, never needed or wanted to use one so never looked.
The only option would be if the Bakery had one over there where the coffee pots are. Do they sell just bagels or other items to toast? I don't recall any but I may have missed them. If they don't sell anything to toast I can't imagine why they'd have a toaster. That area where you fill drinks is not very big, that's for sure

My memory may be failing (wouldn't be the first time), but I thought there was a toaster or toaster oven at Belle Vue in the mornings while that venue is serving breakfast items?

I'm like 70% positive that the bakery had one of those toasters that you feed the bread into and it comes out the bottom.

We are staying at BWV in September. This will be our first time in a DVC unit (we're renting points) so I'm not entirely sure what to expect. We'll only have a studio, so I know there's only a kitchenette. But are there any dishes/utensils to use? Paper towels? Or should I add paper plates and plastic cups, etc., onto our grocery order? Thank you!

We are staying at BWV in September. This will be our first time in a DVC unit (we're renting points) so I'm not entirely sure what to expect. We'll only have a studio, so I know there's only a kitchenette. But are there any dishes/utensils to use? Paper towels? Or should I add paper plates and plastic cups, etc., onto our grocery order? Thank you!

Paper coffee cups with lids, paper plates, bowls, plastic silverware, a can opener, corkscrew, paper towels, glasses and glass coffee mugs as well as a dish towel/cloth and dish soap. There could be some odds and ends I am missing but we have never needed anything and you are free to request more of those disposable items as needed. Toaster and full size coffee maker round out the shelf area.

Paper coffee cups with lids, paper plates, bowls, plastic silverware, a can opener, corkscrew, paper towels, glasses and glass coffee mugs as well as a dish towel/cloth and dish soap. There could be some odds and ends I am missing but we have never needed anything and you are free to request more of those disposable items as needed. Toaster and full size coffee maker round out the shelf area.

Perfect. Thanks again!

My memory may be failing (wouldn't be the first time), but I thought there was a toaster or toaster oven at Belle Vue in the mornings while that venue is serving breakfast items?
Possible. We have never, ever gone to Belle Vue in the mornings. We usually do CL at BWI and when we don't, we do Clif Bars in the room, no toaster needed.

Gosh, I wish this question had come up last week and I'd have gone down and checked at both Belle Vue and the Bakery to see just what each had. Surely someone can get an answer between now and July 3rd but if someone doesn't, I will look when I'm back and find out.

I seem to recall this, too. I'll be there in 3 weeks, so I will check it out.

Sorry, another question about standard view rooms - I was just looking AGAIN at TP for possibilities, and saw that they list a couple of standard view on the 5th floor facing the Greenway, with a sliver of the water. I checked with google earth to see what those particular room look like from the outside, and it MIGHT be because they don't have a balcony...? However, who knows how old that photo is on Google Earth.... But can anyone confirm if all the rooms facing the Villas/Boardwalk on the fifth floor have balconies. Most are now labeled as Garden View or Water View, but there are a couple (5285 & 5279) are Standard View, as well as one facing Epcot/Gardens (5276). (4th floor equivalents are labeled as Garden View).

TP could easily have those rooms mislabeled...as we all know there are mistakes out there. Just trying to get my wording correct for sending the TP Room Request Fax when the time comes....

Thanks!

Do the Village Green Garden View rooms on the 5th floor have full balconies? According to TP those are not CL. Is that correct?

Honestly if you need a toaster that bad I would pack a $8 toaster from Family Dollar or Walmart and just leave it behind when you leave (if you don't have space). Plus it'll save you a lot of walking if the only toaster is at Boardwalk Bakery. I've read of people bringing very cheap coffee makers for their value stays and just leaving them behind or taking them home. If it were me I wouldn't want to do that trek every morning and would just pack a cheap toaster.

I'm like 70% positive that the bakery had one of those toasters that you feed the bread into and it comes out the bottom.
You are correct. Boardwalk Bakery has one. I am not sure if they would say anything about using it if you bring your own bagels or toast.

In the BWI, there are coffee makers.We normally don't use them( unless we clean them out with vinegar) when vacationing. Anyone know what type they are? Are they a pod, basket type, or Keurig type? What type of coffee is provided.(Joffrey brand?). Just wondering. We usually go and buy coffee. But, since we are going when it's a colder season, we may want some in the room. Thanks

But can anyone confirm if all the rooms facing the Villas/Boardwalk on the fifth floor have balconies.
There are at least 2 rooms on the 5th floor with windows only and no balcony that face what is know as the Village Green between the BWI and the BWV.

Dave

In the BWI, there are coffee makers.We normally don't use them( unless we clean them out with vinegar) when vacationing. Anyone know what type they are? Are they a pod, basket type, or Keurig type? What type of coffee is provided.(Joffrey brand?). Just wondering. We usually go and buy coffee. But, since we are going when it's a colder season, we may want some in the room. Thanks

When we were there last, the coffee makers were pod style (2 cups--one on the left and one on the right) with Joffrey brand coffee pods.

Honestly if you need a toaster that bad I would pack a $8 toaster from Family Dollar or Walmart and just leave it behind when you leave (if you don't have space). Plus it'll save you a lot of walking if the only toaster is at Boardwalk Bakery. I've read of people bringing very cheap coffee makers for their value stays and just leaving them behind or taking them home. If it were me I wouldn't want to do that trek every morning and would just pack a cheap toaster.
Toasters aren't permitted in the hotel rooms, just the villas since they have either kitchenettes or full kitchens.

They are Cuisinart pod style coffee makers. They use a flat pod similar to a round tea bag and make one cup at a time, with two sides to the coffee maker (so you can make two single cups at one time).

We are checking out now from BWV. We were here 5 nights and enjoyed this location. Walking to HS and EPCOT was a major plus for us. We had a deluxe studio and would stay here again. The pull out bed was fine for my tall 14-year-old. I’m pretty sure this was a handicap accessible room as there was no tub, just shower. This was fine with us. Balcony over looked the pool. I would recommend 4048.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter