Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I guess you could pick your favorite 3 kids (of the moment, since I'm sure it changes) :rotfl2:
Use it as incentive for good behavior.... Behave to make the cut :rolleyes1
My oldest son is quick to throw his brothers under the bus and suggest leaving any one of them so we can still stay CL, but when we suggest we leave him it isn't funny any more!

We have taken the 2 older ones for shorter trips before, but we don't have much time (if any) left to do that before the younger 2 catch on!

DH and I are making a very quick trip in March (for opening of MMRR) and have CL booked (at YC due to how inexpensive it was)
I am toying with moving to non-CL and can't make the change. I know we'll use it, even with a very short, 2 day trip. And we get a place to go on our last day, since we fly out so late. I know we'll really miss it if I book a stay without CL

I just really don't want to stay at YC, but it was such a lower price than the others.

ETA - the other option I've considered is booking the 3rd night even though we'll fly out instead of spending the night in it. I can do that at POR for less than 2 CL nights I've booked now. Still, no breakfast, or dinner there. Or drinks. Drinks is the big thing, even if they serve them
Its the little things! A drink , a piece of fruit. I seemed to grab something each time I get back to the resort or before I head out. It does save time and add to my overall enjoyment.

A few pages back some people were talking about the CL FP+. It made me actually start considering it for the first time. (I can’t believe I’m considering spending MORE money, but...) We’d buy 3 days, one for the day we switch over to YC CL (probably a MK 1/2 day) and then one for HS and EP and then no parks on check-out day—just swim and enjoy the CL. DH is balking at the $450 price—understandably. Has anyone done the CL FP’s. Any opinions or advice? Thanks so much.
I did them on my trip a couple of weeks ago and loved it, and will be doing it again (assuming they still have the program) when we go next Christmas. It was amazing to get all the headliners, and didn't have to worry about tier categories (super helpful since HS still had all the good rides in tier 1). It was a shorter trip so it helped me fit everything in I wanted to without spending most of my time in line or killing myself trying to rope drop. Of course I was alone on this trip so it was only $150, but I liked it enough that I'm willing to put down $800 on our next family for it just for the convenience (especially since we're going at a super busy/crowded time)

Regarding the Declining Magic Bands recent discussion here: I just got off the phone with the Technical Team. Here's what I was told: Since the introduction of the Premium Magic Bands, the option to Decline has been problematic. The Team is working on a fix, but the option is "not fully functional yet". Sometimes it will work; often it isn't available!

I also inquired about the large number of Magic Bands in one's DME account and was told "35" is the number it can handle. (I questioned that, but she said "35 Active bands"!) She said that the way she uses to get the Magic Bands off her account is to list them as "lost" - that supposedly removes them from the account, whereas deactivating they are still in the account and can be reactivated.

Currently my account shows 18 bands that are ready to be customized so I'm really hoping they get this issue fixed soon!

So just to be clear: the FPs you purchase through CL are FP+ and not "multiple experiences" FPs that you would get through, say, attending a DVC session (which are good for all but tier 1 attractions) or the FPs you get if a ride breaks down, right?

So just to be clear: the FPs you purchase through CL are FP+ and not "multiple experiences" FPs that you would get through, say, attending a DVC session (which are good for all but tier 1 attractions) or the FPs you get if a ride breaks down, right?
No, they can be any 3 FPs of your choosing but you have to book them through the IPO and you cannot change them yourselves, you have to call to do that, even day of.

Had a lovely stay in the new Riviera Resort 1 bedroom villa.

Can't say enough good things.

However I AM BROKE.

Club Level saves me $$$, not kidding!!

So happy my next trip is BWI cl. I AM READY!!!!

Hey girl! How was your trip? What did you think about Riviera?!

Are there ever waffles or omelets or something special at Kilimanjaro Club lounge? I see several people mention them at other club lounges, and some have something special only at Sunday breakfast. Does Kilimanjaro Club have something special at Sunday breakfast? Thanks in advance.

Are there ever waffles or omelets or something special at Kilimanjaro Club lounge? I see several people mention them at other club lounges, and some have something special only at Sunday breakfast. Does Kilimanjaro Club have something special at Sunday breakfast? Thanks in advance.
nope. Not thus far

Hi all so I'm trying to shore up my dining for my March trip. So question for my more experienced CL visitors.

My daughter, her bestie and I decided we will fly out earlier (I got them to agree to not go to the 2 classes they had for the day so we can take full advantage of RPC experience though they don't know it yet lol) so now we will be at GF mid day for our CL stay. I originally had a couple Narcoossee's reservations one for 5:55p and another at 9p. Now I'm trying to figure out if I should do no meal reservations for the day or do a mid day (Afternoon tea at the GF or Grand Floridian cafe) or late reservation (Keep the Narcoossee's or do another late reservation or hit a GF lounge for a late night snack).

I figured we will be there by Mid day delights/Afternoon tea at RPC . Just try to guage if from 12p to 10p what's offered at the lounge would be substantial enough to tied us over for the day. They are 18 they don't have huge appetites and my daughter usually skips breakfast daily and snacks a good amount. I no longer can eat a ton at one sitting because I had WLS last year.

You thoughts would be helpful. TIA

Really a great set up! Food , pools, etc all close.

We got lucky with a 9th floor room near elevator.

I’ll post pix on DVC section this week.

So nice to be with dd and her guy, we get along great!

Next is me and dh but wait, dd crashed so now it’s 3!

Wonderful to hear!! Please tag me when you post, I’d love to see them! Happy everything went well!! That’s great DD is coming along next trip too!!!❤ Wish I got to meet her last trip!

Last edited:
No, but they have a unique and outstanding afternoon tea service with scones, cream, etc from 3-4:30p.

No, but they have a unique and outstanding afternoon tea service with scones, cream, etc from 3-4:30p.
It's pretty much the same as GF, but they took some of the better "lunch" options away to make room for the stuff (which when I was there consisted of some small scones and two types of cookies). It wasn't bad, but it wasn't unique or outstanding either. What is special in this CL is the unique plated dinner offerings.

Hi all so I'm trying to shore up my dining for my March trip. So question for my more experienced CL visitors.

My daughter, her bestie and I decided we will fly out earlier (I got them to agree to not go to the 2 classes they had for the day so we can take full advantage of RPC experience though they don't know it yet lol) so now we will be at GF mid day for our CL stay. I originally had a couple Narcoossee's reservations one for 5:55p and another at 9p. Now I'm trying to figure out if I should do no meal reservations for the day or do a mid day (Afternoon tea at the GF or Grand Floridian cafe) or late reservation (Keep the Narcoossee's or do another late reservation or hit a GF lounge for a late night snack).

I figured we will be there by Mid day delights/Afternoon tea at RPC . Just try to guage if from 12p to 10p what's offered at the lounge would be substantial enough to tied us over for the day. They are 18 they don't have huge appetites and my daughter usually skips breakfast daily and snacks a good amount. I no longer can eat a ton at one sitting because I had WLS last year.

If it were me I would cancel both reservations and take advantage of enjoying RPC and it’s offerings. They have soup, lunch meat, and salad type offerings, plus the usual chips/cookies/veggies/etc for middday, scones for tea, 3 hot Apps and plenty of salads plus more at dimmer, and then desserts. I know I can make an easy meal out of it all, I don’t have a huge appetite, but I do like to eat! Not that I wouldn’t enjoy the reservations, but you’re spending the money for RPC, might as well enjoy both the atmosphere and offerings.

edited for stupid typos!

Last edited:

I completely agree with @ninafeliz ! I would cancel your reservations, and see how you do with the lounge offerings. I'm just going to admit right here that we love to eat, AND we all have hearty appetites. Between all the offerings at afternoon tea, and then the delicious apps during the dinner hour, you will be stuffed to the gills. Add in dessert and I would think you'd be overstuffed. I think once or twice (ever) we have maybe gotten some fries or shared a personal pizza at Gasparilla's late at night, but frankly, I think that had more to do with alcohol consumption than actual appetite! If you decide that your experience is different after the first night, then plan accordingly. But I highly recommend for the first day seeing how you do with the lounge offerings. They are delicious and plentiful.

If it were me I would cancel both reservations and take advantage of enjoying RPC and it’s offerings. They have soup, lunch meat, and salad type offerings, plus the usual chips/cookies/veggies/etc for middday, scones for tea, 3 hot Apps and plenty of salads plus more at dimmer, and then desserts. I know I can make an easy meal out of it all, I don’t have a huge appetite, but I do like to eat! Not that I wouldn’t enjoy the reservations, but you’re spending the money for RPC, might as well enjoy both the atmosphere and offerings.

edited for stupid typos!

I completely agree with @ninafeliz ! I would cancel your reservations, and see how you do with the lounge offerings. I'm just going to admit right here that we love to eat, AND we all have hearty appetites. Between all the offerings at afternoon tea, and then the delicious apps during the dinner hour, you will be stuffed to the gills. Add in dessert and I would think you'd be overstuffed. I think once or twice (ever) we have maybe gotten some fries or shared a personal pizza at Gasparilla's late at night, but frankly, I think that had more to do with alcohol consumption than actual appetite! If you decide that your experience is different after the first night, then plan accordingly. But I highly recommend for the first day seeing how you do with the lounge offerings. They are delicious and plentiful.
Thanks guys thats what I figured. I'm a complete foodie but after my surgery my portions are going to be a lot smaller. I love food so I want to make sure all my based are covered. My alcohol will be limited either way after surgery I'm a very light weight can only drink a little or I will be completely drunk lol So I'm mostly focused on meals.

Thanks guys thats what I figured. I'm a complete foodie but after my surgery my portions are going to be a lot smaller. I love food so I want to make sure all my based are covered. My alcohol will be limited either way after surgery I'm a very light weight can only drink a little or I will be completely drunk lol So I'm mostly focused on meals.
A foodie who eats small portions is like the poster child for RPC! You will get to try lots of delicious foods in small amounts, I think you will be very happy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter