Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi all! We're staying Club Level at Beach Club for the first time this summer. Question about the lounge offerings, specifically...Do they have bottled water available for guests to take to the parks? If so, are they standard 16 oz bottles or the baby 8 oz ones?

I'm trying to figure out if we'll need cases of water delivered to us for our stay! Thanks!

CL fastpass question....can I just ask for the 3 CL fastpasses and wait on some of the others? For example at Epcot, we will want Soarin', TT and Frozen. I might ask for a Journey into the Imagination, but with Spaceship Earth down there isn't a lot I need FPs there (Mission Space makes me sick). I know I will have 6 at the studios, but again at AK we will probably ask for FOP, Navi, Lion King, and Everest and that would be it.

Thank you! Glad about solid balcony walls not being on 4th floor 😃. The balconies were why we didn’t want to do wilderness lodge CL. I loved YC club level also (someone was asking). Our view was fine. Nothing too interesting but we had a somewhat obstructed view of fireworks I liked the food at YC. The crepes in morning were delicious! very helpful CMs!

Thank you! Glad about solid balcony walls not being on 4th floor 😃. The balconies were why we didn’t want to do wilderness lodge CL. I loved YC club level also (someone was asking). Our view was fine. Nothing too interesting but we had a somewhat obstructed view of fireworks I liked the food at YC. The crepes in morning were delicious! very helpful CMs!
I wasn't asking but I'm staying WL CL at my family's request . I'm not sold so tell me what you love please. I'm trying to convince myself lol. Thanks.

I agree about the solid balconies, I’m not a fan. It makes the room dark and you can’t see anything when you sit on the balcony. We had a deluxe room when we stayed CL at the WL and still had a solid balcony, unfortunately. I don’t think that detail is something the room assigners always know. At the GF I think they do know which rooms are dormer rooms, and thus solid balconies, and at the WL they know the 6th floor is all solid balconies, but the resorts or sections with just random slat types I don’t think CMs always know so it seems to be hit or miss until you enter the room. Maybe I’m wrong, but it seems that way to me. For example the deluxe WL room. No one knew it had the solid balcony when I asked until we entered the room.

I know y’all are discussing another resort, but if anyone has any suggestions on what to request in a standard club level room at yacht club, I’d love it. I know nothing about the locations of the rooms.

Crude map, but this is the YC 5th floor, which is the CL floor. "Most" of the Standard View rooms are the ones on the "left" side of the hallway if you were walking away from the lounge. They face the "front" of the resort. The are three (I think, maybe four?) rooms right above the main entrance that have a large shared balcony - many comment that they don't prefer those rooms given the unusual shared balcony arrangement.

CL fastpass question....can I just ask for the 3 CL fastpasses and wait on some of the others? For example at Epcot, we will want Soarin', TT and Frozen. I might ask for a Journey into the Imagination, but with Spaceship Earth down there isn't a lot I need FPs there (Mission Space makes me sick). I know I will have 6 at the studios, but again at AK we will probably ask for FOP, Navi, Lion King, and Everest and that would be it.

You don't have to have them book your regular three FPs if you don't want them to.

Hey everyone a little :offtopic: but I figured everyone would like to see what the Castle will look like in the near future if you haven’t already.

Looks Awesome!!!

View attachment 474599
For a mock up I think it looks good. I'm hoping the gold is a little less fake looking once it is all said and done. I love the gold and blue combo though. Not as much as what they did in CA for the 60th but almost.

Hi all! We're staying Club Level at Beach Club for the first time this summer. Question about the lounge offerings, specifically...Do they have bottled water available for guests to take to the parks? If so, are they standard 16 oz bottles or the baby 8 oz ones?

I'm trying to figure out if we'll need cases of water delivered to us for our stay! Thanks!
The last time we stayed at BC, individual bottles of water were not available. We stayed there last July. Possibly someone here has stayed there more recently. Even when we’ve found these at other resorts, they’re the smaller 8 oz size (the exception was when stayed at GDT at CSR). I usually have a case of water delivered.

The last time we stayed at BC, individual bottles of water were not available. We stayed there last July. Possibly someone here has stayed there more recently. Even when we’ve found these at other resorts, they’re the smaller 8 oz size (the exception was when stayed at GDT at CSR). I usually have a case of water delivered.
More and more of the resorts are eliminating them. I know BWI put in a tap for filtered (still and sparking) water. You can fill up your bottles or sometimes they have bottles out to fill and take to your room but no more small bottles. I think others are getting the tap too. As that spreads, the individual bottles will continue to disappear.

More and more of the resorts are eliminating them. I know BWI put in a tap for filtered (still and sparking) water. You can fill up your bottles or sometimes they have bottles out to fill and take to your room but no more small bottles. I think others are getting the tap too. As that spreads, the individual bottles will continue to disappear.
I love your new picture. All I can say is...lucky!!!!! :worship: Joe.

Where did you get to meet him?
The last few years he has hosted a Tiffin Talk each year on Earth Day, aka Animal Kingdom's Birthday, aka my anniversary.
We went on AK's 20th (this year will be DH's and I's 20th)

Interesting side note, Joe is the only "celebrity" I follow on Twitter. Almost the only person really. I'm not much for Twitter but Joe's awesome. He recently put up a long post about the scientist they used for Flight of Passage and the reasoning behind his behavior. It's not all Disney but it's always interesting.

To tie it in to CL, you can have the staff book the meal for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter