• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

The difficulty is, room configuration on TP is not always right. They don't have a good handle on where King beds are so I'm not 100% on that, but it's the impression I get from looking at their list.

Two king rooms is what I remember, but I think there were 2 or 3 queen rooms. There is a map of the rooms somewhere on the Dis. But it was 4 years ago, so I don’t remember if I saw it in the CR or CL thread. I bet @GADisneyDad14 has one. Looks like he’s at Studios today so maybe he’ll have more info when he checks back in.

Edit: both king rooms have a MK view. The queen rooms were 2 lake view & 1 MK view if I remember right. And the views were not guaranteed.

Two king rooms is what I remember, but I think there were 2 or 3 queen rooms. There is a map of the rooms somewhere on the Dis. But it was 4 years ago, so I don’t remember if I saw it in the CR or CL thread. I bet @GADisneyDad14 has one. Looks like he’s at Studios today so maybe he’ll have more info when he checks back in.

Edit: both king rooms have a MK view. The queen rooms were 2 lake view & 1 MK view if I remember right. And the views were not guaranteed.
That's what I saw but I think some of the queen rooms are connected to a suite, or could be. I was looking for stand alone rooms, which weren't many.

F299C9A0-F47A-4F70-B923-4134330AF871.png

Here’s the 14th floor map. 4911 & 4912 are king rooms. 4913 & 4905 are queen stand alone rooms. And 4915 is a queen attached to a suite. The other queen rooms attached to suites can’t be booked separately.

Thanks. That confirms what I found on TP. I was unsure on 1 of the Queen rooms

Actually Angi, when I look closer, even 4915 looks like a stand alone. Both suites next to it are listed as only a 1 bedroom, so looks like all 3 rooms are stand alone. Sorry!

Hi all! Does anyone have any information regarding Poly CL on New Years Eve/New Years day? We have a reservation and was wondering what they do special for the holidays, if anything.

Sounds like fun! I’ll page our resident Poly expert for you. I’m sure he’ll be on at some point. He can give you first hand experience. @GADisneyDad14

Looking for some room advise: staying CL at BWI for 5 nights. Standard room with 2 beds. Any room recommendations that may provide a small glimpse of fire works from either HWS or Epcot?

I also inquired about the large number of Magic Bands in one's DME account and was told "35" is the number it can handle. (I questioned that, but she said "35 Active bands"!) She said that the way she uses to get the Magic Bands off her account is to list them as "lost" - that supposedly removes them from the account, whereas deactivating they are still in the account and can be reactivated.
I decided to try what the Disney IT person said to do and report my unwanted gray band and my old annual pass card as lost. They were both actually lost, too, since I threw them away. Anyway, I didn't really expect it to work. But I just looked at my list of MagicBands in my MDE account and those lost bands are gone now. It took several days before they removed them, but eventually they got taken off. I am really surprised that it worked.

I decided to try what the Disney IT person said to do and report my unwanted gray band and my old annual pass card as lost. They were both actually lost, too, since I threw them away. Anyway, I didn't really expect it to work. But I just looked at my list of MagicBands in my MDE account and those lost bands are gone now. It took several days before they removed them, but eventually they got taken off. I am really surprised that it worked.

That is surprising. I actually lost a magic band in late 2018 on our last day. It was found, but I couldn’t stay to pick it up because we had to leave for the flight home. The lost & found department mailed it to me. But I left it listed as lost in MDE since I have so many. It‘s still there in MDE & marked as lost.

Looking for some room advise: staying CL at BWI for 5 nights. Standard room with 2 beds. Any room recommendations that may provide a small glimpse of fire works from either HWS or Epcot?
Most all of them on the garden side, which is the same side as the lounge, which has a good view of the Epcot fireworks. As good as any, that is.

Most all of them on the garden side, which is the same side as the lounge, which has a good view of the Epcot fireworks. As good as any, that is.
I agree with you and would just add that the rooms that are on the hallway outside of the Club desk offer a really good view of the Epcot fireworks if you’re on the side overlooking the courtyard. We were assigned one of those rooms in December and while I was initially disappointed, the view of fireworks was great.

We stayed in room #4230 which had a nice view of fireworks. I had 2 requests....inside security door and close to the lounge (in that order). Both requests were met as that room was inside the security doors and located just 2 doors down from the lounge.

That is surprising. I actually lost a magic band in late 2018 on our last day. It was found, but I couldn’t stay to pick it up because we had to leave for the flight home. The lost & found department mailed it to me. But I left it listed as lost in MDE since I have so many. It‘s still there in MDE & marked as lost.

Maybe as with the “decline MB’s” - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t! ;)

Regarding the BWI Club Lounge, are seatings available in the afternoon, say around 2-4pm? It will be our family's first stay there and we usually like to take an afternoon break. TIA

Why, Disney, Why? Why is there so little consistency with guest experience? :confused3
(This is purely a rhetorical question)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter