Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Regarding the BWI Club Lounge, are seatings available in the afternoon, say around 2-4pm? It will be our family's first stay there and we usually like to take an afternoon break. TIA
We've gone to the BWI lounge many times during those hours. I've never seen it crowded, in fact often we've been the only people there (along with 1 or 2 CM(s)). There isn't much food out at that time. Generally a premade sandwich, chips and dip, items for make-your-own granola mix, whole bananas, apples, oranges, which is actually more variety than I've seen at other Disney CL lounges at that time of day.

Maybe as with the “decline MB’s” - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t! ;)
I think it was that someone with IT went back to remove it after telling the guest to try that. It doesn’t just happen automatically. That’s my theory

We arrive to AKL concierge level on Friday! I’m incredibly excited, but nervous about illnesses, I’ve been at the pediatrician with my kids 3 times in 7 days, ugh.

we arrive late and id like to get the kids quickly settled and to bed. Would it be reasonable to email DSS and ask for a pack n play in our room? Normally I call when I get there, but I don’t want to wait 45 minutes at nearly midnight.

We arrive to AKL concierge level on Friday! I’m incredibly excited, but nervous about illnesses, I’ve been at the pediatrician with my kids 3 times in 7 days, ugh.

we arrive late and id like to get the kids quickly settled and to bed. Would it be reasonable to email DSS and ask for a pack n play in our room? Normally I call when I get there, but I don’t want to wait 45 minutes at nearly midnight.
I think that’s a perfectly appropriate request to make with DSS now. It might not happen, but it certainly increases the odds. Hope everyone feels better soon!

I agree with the pp that it is a reasonable request to make to DSS. I hope you have a great trip and that everyone is feeling better soon :flower3:.

We only have the one day in a Deluxe Room @ WL before we move over to our Copper Creek reservation and our United flight had us arriving close to midnight. But, yesterday i logged on United and they changed my flight anld I only had a 45 minute layover in IAH and there was a HUGE possibility that we would not make that short connection with MIL and 3yrold grandson. I called United and they offered me 3 alternate flights-one of them arriving to MCO at 1:00 !! That means I get to Wilderness Lodge by 2:30pm instead of midnight !

We probably will not go to the parks since some in my traveling party only have 6 dy PHs (the hubs and I have APs) and we will chill at the resort and hopefully make use of the lounge.

Are there any times that the lounge is closed to guests? or can I ask for beer/wine and someone will get it for me? I know at AKL the lounge was open always and the staff are more than happy to whip up a sangria. Also, how is the afternoon tea ?

WL lounge has doors that close between services.
There is still usually someone at the desk. But they do close for the night after desserts. Nothing can be gotten then, staff goes home

I'm going to want to convert my 3-day PH to an AP when we arrive. Does anyone know if I can do that with the CL staff or do I do it at the lobby desk? Or worse, do I have to do it at a park? We're staying CL at BC if that matters.

Are there any times that the lounge is closed to guests? or can I ask for beer/wine and someone will get it for me? I know at AKL the lounge was open always and the staff are more than happy to whip up a sangria. Also, how is the afternoon tea ?
They close the lounge doors between 4-5pm and again between 7-8pm.
They put out pinwheel sandwiches during snack time, along with cookies and other snacks. :)

I'm going to want to convert my 3-day PH to an AP when we arrive. Does anyone know if I can do that with the CL staff or do I do it at the lobby desk? Or worse, do I have to do it at a park? We're staying CL at BC if that matters.
The International Gateway is a short walk from the Beach Club and that is a great place to do the upgrade. The lines usually aren't long there, especially if you go later in the day or evening. :)

You must do AP upgrades/purchases at a ticket window or guest services. CL staff can not do it
The good part is that since you are staying at the BC you can walk to the IG and do it easily, It's only minimally harder than going to the front desk at the BC. I always enjoyed going to the IG GS our first night when we stayed in that area to handle any ticketing issues - it doesn't get any better than the very first night of a Disney trip. No stressing that it's almost over yet lol!

Have fun! I love it there!

Anyone at the YC that could share pics of what the Lounge has to offer for breakfast and dinner, and the adult beverage selection? My DH is getting super excited about our upcoming trip and was asking me what they have to offer at the lounge.

We only have the one day in a Deluxe Room @ WL before we move over to our Copper Creek reservation and our United flight had us arriving close to midnight. But, yesterday i logged on United and they changed my flight anld I only had a 45 minute layover in IAH and there was a HUGE possibility that we would not make that short connection with MIL and 3yrold grandson. I called United and they offered me 3 alternate flights-one of them arriving to MCO at 1:00 !! That means I get to Wilderness Lodge by 2:30pm instead of midnight !

We probably will not go to the parks since some in my traveling party only have 6 dy PHs (the hubs and I have APs) and we will chill at the resort and hopefully make use of the lounge.

Hi. I know this wasn't the question, but I'm just wondering if the AKL CL is open 24/7? We've only stayed at YC and BWI CLs and, while we could always get in the YC to get soda and ice cream, BWI’s lounge was closed overnight. Is AKL’s open all the time? Mostly looking for an early hangout while DH sleeps in. Thanks!

Hi. I know this wasn't the question, but I'm just wondering if the AKL CL is open 24/7? We've only stayed at YC and BWI CLs and, while we could always get in the YC to get soda and ice cream, BWI’s lounge was closed overnight. Is AKL’s open all the time? Mostly looking for an early hangout while DH sleeps in. Thanks!
not 24/7 but with DVC rooms on the 6th floor then i would think that the fridge might be accessible. i am not sure as i have not stayed YET on the 6th floor. I will be on the 6th floor in September though. i do know my husband has been in the CL lounge at 6am for coffee. So, technically it is closed until then. Breakfast is at 7 am.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter