Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We'll be celebrating our 20th Anniversary at BC CL in Sept, and have been looking into room locations. One of the things we noticed is that the views of SAB around where you stayed are beautiful! The views from the rooms in the section closer to the elevator, not so much.

We had the room right beside the BC CL lounges 3rd door. Its view was not bad considering it was standard.
Screenshot_20180731-150059_Gallery.jpg

I've ALREAY spent WAY too much time answering this same topic. I'm sorry that my saying that I would like to see more produce offered at WDW made you so very unhappy.

In shortest possible form, that IS the gist of all my posts on this subject.

By all means, you are free to like the current food offerings.

I'm also allowed to think they could be improved, and to list suggestions of what I'd like to see offered.

:)
Yet here you are again beating that dead horse.

My DD & I fell in love with AKL CL during our June trip. :cloud9: So much love that we changed our Poly CL Lagoon View reservation to AKL CL for our upcoming August trip. (nothing against the Poly, but everything about AKL was fantastic!) I treasure the memories created on that trip, and have my string of beads (earned from the AKL activities) hanging in my desk at work to remind me to keep working hard so I can go back!

Just a quick update on plans. I booked a Royal River View room at POR for our first night (we will probably get to WDW close to midnight). DD can wake up surrounded by princesses on her 16th birthday. princess:

On her birthday, we have planned to head to take a boat to Disney Springs for a visit to the Void in the morning, followed by lunch at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin'. After lunch we will drive to AKL to check in for our 9-night stay there. Some other plans that we have during the trip are:
  • Sense of Africa tour (repeat from last trip, but we enjoyed it so much)
  • Disney After Hours on August 11 (we did this in March of 2017 and enjoyed it, hope it's just as good in summer!)
  • Star Wars dessert party (another repeat from last trip, but worth repeating!) :darth:
  • Lunch at Sanaa - yummy
  • Soak in all that is AKL and just relax and enjoy my time there!!
Our trip in June was a mother/daughter trip. This time, my DH (whose favorite resort is Poly) is going with us - I hope he enjoys AKL just as much as we do!

It looks like we will be in AKL at the same time. We are doing the Aug 11 DAH as well. Enjoy the AKL CL - this is our first stay there and we can't wait. After this we would have tried all of the CLs.

It looks like we will be in AKL at the same time. We are doing the Aug 11 DAH as well. Enjoy the AKL CL - this is our first stay there and we can't wait. After this we would have tried all of the CLs.

Someone should design one of those "tickers" in your sig like the "Golden Spoon" folks eating at evey Disney restaurant... but for resorts instead!

Your trip is close - hope y'all have a great time!

Ooh lucky you! I only have yc left!

My rank is gf/poly/CR really all tied. Then akl is 2nd. I loved the spacious and nicely themed lounge. The walk was easy because it's so gorgeous to look around.the food was yummy and the safari sunsets are :cloud9:

Do the CR Tower Club king rooms allow 3 adults?
I haven't stayed there yet, but we have a CL room booked in February for 4 adults, so my answer would be yes.
ETA:
The king rooms have "day beds" which where I'm from are basically a futon . However, in Disney speak it's a sofa bed. A sofa that opens up and becomes either a double or queen bed.

Last edited:
I've ALREAY spent WAY too much time answering this same topic.

I'll tell you why I think you got so many posts about this: It's the way you phrased your initial post. You basically said the food was garbage and that maybe you're strange because you're one of the few who don't like to eat garbage. This is my paraphrase of your post and of course subject to interpretation.

I think you could have critiqued the menus and gotten a lot more supportive comments if you didn't imply that the rest of us enjoyed eating garbage.

Ooh lucky you! I only have yc left!

My rank is gf/poly/CR really all tied. Then akl is 2nd. I loved the spacious and nicely themed lounge. The walk was easy because it's so gorgeous to look around.the food was yummy and the safari sunsets are :cloud9:

I really feel like we have to give the GF another try. We did not like SL when we stayed there. This was many years ago but the CMs were so cold. Didn't like the building and the noise of the lounge as our room was right above it although the food at the time was so plentiful. Also we did RPC during budget cuts. I guess we will have to try RPC again. :D LOL
In terms of our favorites it is so tough. BWI, Poly and CR are our top 3. We actually are staying CR Tower CL this trip as well which we haven't stayed yet either.

I bet we will love AKL as well - we have a 2 bedroom suite and we can't wait. :yay: All fun stuff!

How is WL club lounge? I have booked for next year but it seems like it doesn't rate well. I also heard that it closes earlier than the others.

We enjoyed the WL CL when we stayed there. We had nice CMs and really enjoyed our trip. It was before the renovations - but it is a lovely resort. The boat to MK is so easy. We also enjoyed the restaurants there. Others can respond that have been there recently but we would go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter