Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Sorry for the OT question here but it's kind of on topic too. Do you all tend to stay CL when visiting other cities too? We are heading to Boston this summer and are trying to decide if we should spend the extra on a club room. Specifically we are looking at Marriotts M club and the Langham. We've stayed at the Ritz in other cities and they're great but $1500/night is way too much
Depends on the destination/hotel/club and what time we are arriving/departing. Most of our trips are to off-the-beaten path locations without any option for CL (we are usually traveling to Asia/Pacific destinations for scuba diving), but I will usually splurge on 1-2 nights at a swanky hotel with CL as we're headed home - places like Singapore (Ritz - aaaaah, fancy afternoon tea service) or Vancouver/Victoria (Fairmont). Domestically with the big brands, less common - either I'm traveling for work just generally not worth it much of the time due to limited hours/availability/included items. WDW club is better in many cases.

MYO CL strategy time.

For my upcoming solo trip, I downgraded CR CL to a GF TPV room (non-CL) and am doing the Celebration at the Top, dinner at V&As, an After Hours, and dinner at Narcoosees - and am saving money. And that's at this year's rates, with AP discount. Granted, I am only one person. But I'm going to be one very fat and happy person!

I stayed in a Fairmont with CL in Vancouver last year. I liked their honor bar / leave your name on the ledger for charges setup, gave myself my own heavy pour. 😇
The one at the airport? That is a dream hotel! We're flying back through after a dive trip in BC later this year, and I think we'll need a repeat, it's just so easy. The best thing about both the Fairmont and the Ritz is that we always roll through looking like total dirtbags (no need to bring nice clothes to dive all day), and they couldn't be kinder. Worth every penny!

The one at the airport?

No, it was downtown by the port. Awesome hotel BTW. Loved their breakfasts, made to order sandwiches, eggs, etc. Other services left something to be desired relative to Disney though - taking ‘small plate’ individual bites to a whole new level. :-)

Great service though. Felt like we were pampered.

Admittedly off topic here but since there’s been a bit of discussion lately of non-CL things…if you haven’t followed this development the “Evermore Resort” which is pretty darn close to Disney property recently opened. It’s a very interesting place, can’t say I’ve ever seen anything like it. There’s a Conrad Hotel (a Hilton luxury brand) on one end and the “Evermore” part has a huge variety of houses and flats to rent. Some of the homes are HUGE and really geared towards large groups.

The centerpiece is an 8 acre “lagoon” which is really a giant pool.

It’s still new and some growing pains/several construction spots around the resort, but if you’re in the mood to try something new and totally different for a WDW trip, may be worth looking into it.

My Lyft Black SUV trips back and forth to the parks were generally in the $40-$45 range, for context on the location. Of course there are cheaper car type options as well.

Happy to answer any questions.

IMG_7844.jpeg

Last edited:
Admittedly off topic here but since there’s been a bit of discussion lately of non-CL things…if you haven’t followed this development the “Evermore Resort” which is pretty darn close to Disney property recently opened. It’s a very interesting place, can’t say I’ve ever seen anything like it. There’s a Conrad Hotel (a Marriott luxury brand) on one end and the “Evermore” part has a huge variety of houses and flats to rent. Some of the homes are HUGE and really geared towards large groups.

The centerpiece is an 8 acre “lagoon” which is really a giant pool.

It’s still new and some growing pains/several construction spots around the resort, but if you’re in the mood to try something new and totally different for a WDW trip, may be worth looking into it.

My Lyft Black SUV trips back and forth to the parks were generally in the $40-$45 range, for context on the location. Of course there are cheaper car type options as well.

Happy to answer any questions.

View attachment 838119
Looks interesting! Disney is losing out not having larger accommodations! 3 and more bedrooms are needed for families.

Well, our “discounted” RPC room is $1,300/night pre-tax :rotfl2:, so looks like we are mixing it up for this next trip! We are very much accustomed to CL and it’s an excellent fit for our vacation and touring style, so it’s a bit tough to give up, but we are open.
For our dates, our top CL option is BWI (standard) and our top non-CL option is a Riviera (gasp, no CL!) 1-BR (preferred).
For those that have crossed over to the dark, shadowy place of non-CL o_O,did you regret it? Any input on the options above?
Thank you so much in advance!
Sorry this is late.

So after our Poly NYE cl trip dd and I just did 2 nights at YC resort view. We really enjoyed the flexibility! My next trip again is also non cl. It’s 794 for cl at WL or 375 for non. We just mobile order breakfast or snacks if needed. We utilize the resorts TS or bars.

Yes I love CR, Poly and GF’s lounges but I find we do things that we enjoy just as much. There are so many nooks and crannies between the resorts and parks! You can also RS to 4 seasons and shop or eat there pretty easily as well.

I did do Riviera 1 bedroom once. I mobile ordered a meal or snack and when it said it was ready I just hopped on the elevator and grabbed it. There is a bar in the lobby you can get to go drinks from or I would buy a bottle and have in the room.

They have stemware in the room and the balcony is a nice size. I loved having a coffee pot in the room and had my coffee in my pjs vs getting dressed to go to a lounge. Lots of options being on the skyliner and access to Epcot, HS and boardwalk hotels.

We have also stayed at BWI non cl. We mostly ate in the parks for these trips, or went to A&C at YC. That restaurant is our go to for an easy yet tasty meal. For comparison we eat at Kona @poly when on the monorail.

Let me know if need any thing else? Pm me … non cl trips are just as nice you just need to research a bit for bars and eateries to find what will work for you.

Sorry this is late.

So after our Poly NYE cl trip dd and I just did 2 nights at YC resort view. We really enjoyed the flexibility! My next trip again is also non cl. It’s 794 for cl at WL or 375 for non. We just mobile order breakfast or snacks if needed. We utilize the resorts TS or bars.

Yes I love CR, Poly and GF’s lounges but I find we do things that we enjoy just as much. There are so many nooks and crannies between the resorts and parks! You can also RS to 4 seasons and shop or eat there pretty easily as well.

I did do Riviera 1 bedroom once. I mobile ordered a meal or snack and when it said it was ready I just hopped on the elevator and grabbed it. There is a bar in the lobby you can get to go drinks from or I would buy a bottle and have in the room.

They have stemware in the room and the balcony is a nice size. I loved having a coffee pot in the room and had my coffee in my pjs vs getting dressed to go to a lounge. Lots of options being on the skyliner and access to Epcot, HS and boardwalk hotels.

We have also stayed at BWI non cl. We mostly ate in the parks for these trips, or went to A&C at YC. That restaurant is our go to for an easy yet tasty meal. For comparison we eat at Kona @poly when on the monorail.

Let me know if need any thing else? Pm me … non cl trips are just as nice you just need to research a bit for bars and eateries to find what will work for you.
@trishadono , you’re amazing, thank you so much for the detailed reply! I always love your general posts, trip reports, and your willingness to share your knowledge! 💕
With some newer discounts released, we booked an upcoming split stay at RPC and CR CL (first time there). However, we are also considering alternatives for future trips like many others here. In fact, in complete hypocrisy, we booked concierge on the Disney Wish next year 😆 (and we thought WDW CL gave us sticker shock 😂).
We have actually been peeking at Evermore also, and have considered the Four Seasons/ similar at times, but it’s hard to make the jump to off-property!

Last edited:
@trishadono , you’re amazing, thank you so much for the detailed reply! I always love your general posts, trip reports, and your willingness to share your knowledge! 💕
With some newer discounts released, we booked an upcoming split stay at RPC and CR CL (first time there). However, we are also considering alternatives for future trips like many others here. In fact, in complete hypocrisy, we booked concierge on the Disney Wish next year 😆 (and we thought WDW CL gave us sticker shock 😂).
We have actually been peeking at Evermore also, and have considered the Four Seasons/ similar at times, but it’s hard to make the jump to off-property!
I will always try to do CL if I’m with family, but with the prices and sad recent discounts, it’s tough to justify when solo. For my upcoming trip with AP discount, I had CR CL at $1026 (lowest). GF TPV non CL discount was much larger, $647 a night (I could save 110 or so a night by going with standard view, but I wanna watch FW from my room if I don’t have CL). I mean, I’m sorry, but the GF rooms are gorgeous, and that difference pushed me over the edge. I love GF CL, but those were double the non-CL. Even I have my limits! I did non-CL at GF last year when CL was unavailable, and honestly, it was…peaceful. As @trishadono said, no need to get civilized to grab coffee or have a glass of wine. I can live without it:). I will report while there :). I AM looking forward to a big splurge on CL at GCH in my home state this June, though!

It is really telling about people’s limits, seeing some of the veterans here posting about non-CL and off property.

I will always try to do CL if I’m with family, but with the prices and sad recent discounts, it’s tough to justify when solo. For my upcoming trip with AP discount, I had CR CL at $1026 (lowest). GF TPV non CL discount was much larger, $647 a night (I could save 110 or so a night by going with standard view, but I wanna watch FW from my room if I don’t have CL). I mean, I’m sorry, but the GF rooms are gorgeous, and that difference pushed me over the edge. I love GF CL, but those were double the non-CL. Even I have my limits! I did non-CL at GF last year when CL was unavailable, and honestly, it was…peaceful. As @trishadono said, no need to get civilized to grab coffee or have a glass of wine. I can live without it:). I will report while there :). I AM looking forward to a big splurge on CL at GCH in my home state this June, though!

It is really telling about people’s limits, seeing some of the veterans here posting about non-CL and off property.
Yeah we only do CL when it is the whole family. I feel like I can justify it for 5 over when DH and I go by ourselves. Depending on the discount, it can sorta make financial sense especially regarding breakfast. However, this summer at Poly, it was pricey but we wanted to ensure no construction issues and just like the convenience, plus it's the second half of our split stay and we are kind of done with table service and large meals by then. I just checked out the Evermore place and it does look nice. I just love being on property.

Yeah we only do CL when it is the whole family. I feel like I can justify it for 5 over when DH and I go by ourselves. Depending on the discount, it can sorta make financial sense especially regarding breakfast. However, this summer at Poly, it was pricey but we wanted to ensure no construction issues and just like the convenience, plus it's the second half of our split stay and we are kind of done with table service and large meals by then. I just checked out the Evermore place and it does look nice. I just love being on property.
I don't think I could go off-property!

I was (and am) all about treating myself, even solo. I love CL, I work hard, and we are only on this earth for so long. What pushed me over was that I started an intermittent fasting lifestyle last spring (I've lost 20 lbs in 8 months just by limiting my eating window, and I will never look back!). Once I was no longer eating breakfast, it became tough to justify, and walking by breakfast was a special kind of torture. I can easily justify it when I have nieces/nephews with me. With kids, it is worth doing just for convenience.

You are welcome. Honestly I don't know how people go to disney without asking others for input. My bestie took her 5 grands and I made her take lessons with me once a week(the app can be hard if you have never used it.). THEN i found out they booked kids in aBC villa and them in the resort side. NO YOU CAN"T GET ROOMS NEAR EACH OTHER!

Needless to say , the stalking queen with less than 30 days to arrival got them a 2 bd and studio at CCV and called and got rooms adjacent. PHEW the pressure.

That Evermore looks interesting! I look forward to your CL pix!

I have been stalking Disneyland Paris Club Level and it is so different that Florida and Cali.

They have princesses in the lounge at breakfast. You have a buffet but also a menu. Some items are free and others are add ons.

The tea time has a large menu for drinks etc. Looks like you pay for most alcohol but at least you can get what you like vs what they serve. The food looks like there is both more of it and better quality from the videos I have seen compared to US.

I am going to have a list of q's to ask at check in. I don't want to embarrass myself walking out of the lounge with a plate of food if that a no no etc.

Also the rooms look nicer than even GF's new rooms! They also stock the fridge better and have a nicer coffee/tea station with a drawer of cups and little spoons!

We booked cl mainly because it was the only BOOKABLE TPV option.

They have a private elevator to park entrance from the cl area of rooms! The lounge is TPV. Croissants!!!! Cheese!!!! Can not wait!

I am not looking at the balance due..... nope.... don't want to know....

I don't think I could go off-property!

I was (and am) all about treating myself, even solo. I love CL, I work hard, and we are only on this earth for so long. What pushed me over was that I started an intermittent fasting lifestyle last spring (I've lost 20 lbs in 8 months just by limiting my eating window, and I will never look back!). Once I was no longer eating breakfast, it became tough to justify, and walking by breakfast was a special kind of torture. I can easily justify it when I have nieces/nephews with me. With kids, it is worth doing just for convenience.
Totally agree about treating yourself. We are only given so much time so we should have fun when we can. Yes having the kids with us makes it a much easier decision especially with breakfast and snacks and these are usually our down days to relax and go to the pool. That's great about your diet! My friend at work does the intermittent fasting and she has had huge success too. It definitely works!

I have been stalking Disneyland Paris Club Level and it is so different that Florida and Cali.

They have princesses in the lounge at breakfast. You have a buffet but also a menu. Some items are free and others are add ons.

The tea time has a large menu for drinks etc. Looks like you pay for most alcohol but at least you can get what you like vs what they serve. The food looks like there is both more of it and better quality from the videos I have seen compared to US.

I am going to have a list of q's to ask at check in. I don't want to embarrass myself walking out of the lounge with a plate of food if that a no no etc.

Also the rooms look nicer than even GF's new rooms! They also stock the fridge better and have a nicer coffee/tea station with a drawer of cups and little spoons!

We booked cl mainly because it was the only BOOKABLE TPV option.

They have a private elevator to park entrance from the cl area of rooms! The lounge is TPV. Croissants!!!! Cheese!!!! Can not wait!

I am not looking at the balance due..... nope.... don't want to know....
The price of the cheapest room there darn near gave me a heart attack- but those rooms and the hotel are beyond dreamy! Very much looking forward to living vicariously through you if you share your thoughts with us 😃

We do! :smickey: Maybe that will make us feel like we're getting a bargain here in US!
Oh thank you for making me look! It is not as bad as I thought. PHEW

I paid $7173.78 for 3 adults for 3 nights with 4 day hopper tickets with lounge access and TPV. Comes to $2391.26 a night. So really pretty similar to GF RPC at rack.

EDIT looked up tickets room alone was $2068.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter