Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I wonder if we can upgrade to club level when we get there... wonder how much it costs... those pictures look amazing!

I booked with a TA but it basically was an extra hundred a night...at least for one night (wanted 2 but only first night available) . We're excited to try it out

oh my god! it keeps getting better! :rotfl:

We originally booked club level, but switched to water view. We have the dining plan and we really wouldn't utilize the offerings. But it still looks very nice!

Has anyone been able to book Toledo in January? It's showing availability for the first week of January, but when I go to book, I get an error message that I have to call to book. Is this a glitch? I'm wondering if 2020 availability hasn't been released in the system?

oh my god! it keeps getting better! :rotfl:

We originally booked club level, but switched to water view. We have the dining plan and we really wouldn't utilize the offerings. But it still looks very nice!

Go back to CL, dump the DDP and get TIW instead. Much better flexibility with TIW (and it’s good for 13 months).

Go back to CL, dump the DDP and get TIW instead. Much better flexibility with TIW (and it’s good for 13 months).

We talked about it, we want to do the dining plan, we haven't done it with the alcohol, that's a great addition!
We will do TIW the next trip when I use my AP (not activated yet). This trip we aren't using the AP. :)

everything looks amazing !!! i want to try CL but DH wants to do the DxDP he is a big eater and we eat all meals plus snacks at home so it wouldn't be too much food. he says its because he doesn't wan to worry about money for food this way is prepaid and he can enjoy himself but ughh that CL looks tempting.

I travel with my teen son but it’s still not an issue. He gets up 10 minutes before we leave and I’m definitely done with the bathroom by then. I agree that it may be intentional not to cater to families. The rest of the rooms on property are set up with the sinks in a separate yet doored off area so it’s not like families don’t have other options if this layout doesn’t work for them.
Not all the rooms have the door. We were in Casitas Room 3261 two weeks ago and it did not have the door between the shower and sink. We had a rowdy group in the room next door (HOSA teenager convention) and complained about the noise at 1 am. We were fortunate to be moved to Casitas 3123, waterview, door between the shower and sink, and double the drawer and counter space. The first room only had 3 drawers, which was not sufficient for 4 people. The closet was in the bathroom vs the bedroom area in 3123, a much better setup.

everything looks amazing !!! i want to try CL but DH wants to do the DxDP he is a big eater and we eat all meals plus snacks at home so it wouldn't be too much food. he says its because he doesn't wan to worry about money for food this way is prepaid and he can enjoy himself but ughh that CL looks tempting.

That is the best past of the DP, not worrying about the price. Everything's a credit and the $ amount doesn't matter. Steak every night if you want.

That is the best past of the DP, not worrying about the price. Everything's a credit and the $ amount doesn't matter. Steak every night if you want.
that was his answered when we were discussing it. i showed him the new pics and he still said DxDP and standard view tower room

CSR Gran Destino Tower

Pretty interesting...

Hmm “select times”of the day.

“While in the lounge”

Beer ,wine and “cocktails”

Can’t talk on the phone either ...

Can’t wait to try it! Rooms look cool too.

Attachments

• F91DECD3-82B2-4F93-AD35-706B87599DFD.jpeg
    F91DECD3-82B2-4F93-AD35-706B87599DFD.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
re. the tower, do i need to request two queen beds if i want it or will they just know because i have four guests to book that without me calling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter